• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
24vuuxv.jpg

Jose (Benny) Caballero & Elissa Alvarez
A Florida couple was arrested for having sex on a public beach in front of several horrified witnesses — including a 4-year-old girl
[...]
One beachgoer used a cell phone to record the sandy tryst after Elissa Alvarez, 20, straddled her partner, 39-year-old Jose (Benny) Caballero, on a blanket at Cortez Beach in Bradenton on Sunday
[...]
“This went on for about 25 minutes,” the witness, who did not want to give her name
[...]
“I’ve lived here since 1978 and I go to the beaches, and I’ve never seen anything like this.”

Although several people lying in the sand showed disgust, no one called police.
Caballero and Alvarez went for a quick swim before going back to their blanket for a nap.

“They laid on the beach and passed out for hours,” the witness http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/26073588/pair-charged-for-sex-on-bradenton-beach
[...]
“We thought they were dead. But when they woke up, they cuddled for a while — then they started into the same thing they did before.”

But before the couple could put on another show, the mother of a 4-year-old girl called police.

Caballero — a personal trainer who was released last year from prison after an eight-year stint for cocaine trafficking — and Alvarez were arrested at the scene.

The couple was charged with felony lewd and lascivious exhibition and each was released on $7,500 bond.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...d-witness-records-sex-beach-article-1.1876030
2prgtmw.jpg

People just can't mind their fucking business, the beach is huge, stop staring at 2 people fucking and get on with your vacation.

Sounds like the girl caught in the act and the busybodies complaining have something in common - they all need to remove sand from their vaginas.

was he wearing bikini bottoms, i dont care how good a guys body is those are so gay!! no offense to the gay people. she looks pretty hot though, not being gay or anything.

Honestly, all joking aside...that's just gross. Who does that? No self-respect and no respect for those around. But, the whole cop thing could have been avoided if one of the gawkers had just spoken up. "Hey Dude, didya know we can all see your dick...and it's really not that impressive?"(more effective if it's a woman saying it.) If that didn't work they could have done something gross themselves (to ruin the mood), like pooping right next to them, or at least smell the place up and if all else failed, you have a whole ocean there, throw some water on the nasty dogs. Twisted. But, they will probably get by with a couple of fines and banned from the beaches for awhile (like that's doable). Still

Honestly, all joking aside...that's just gross. Who does that? No self-respect and no respect for those around. But, the whole cop thing could have been avoided if one of the gawkers had just spoken up. "Hey Dude, didya know we can all see your dick...and it's really not that impressive?"(more effective if it's a woman saying it.) If that didn't work they could have done something gross themselves (to ruin the mood), like pooping right next to them, or at least smell the place up and if all else failed, you have a whole ocean there, throw some water on the nasty dogs. Twisted. But, they will probably get by with a couple of fines and banned from the beaches for awhile (like that's doable). Still
U r an interesting character Irish. U see two people banging on a beach and ur mind goes to "hey, let's drop a deuce next to their faces!"!!
I love it!!!

After being in prison for 8 years, you'd think the dude would appreciate his privacy. Or is it BECAUSE he was in prison for 8 years he just doesn't care as long as it's free and female. :shrug:

Two women testified Friday morning that they witnessed a couple having sex in public on Bradenton Beach when a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old were present. One of the women said she took video.

Elissa Alvarez, 20, and Jose Caballero, 40, were each charged with two counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition after multiple witnesses reported to law enforcement the two had been having sex on Cortez Beach at 8:36 p.m. July 20, 2014.

If convicted, they could be sentenced up to 15 years in prison; fined up to $10,000; and be forced to register as sex offenders.
[...]
“Witnesses said, ‘Hey, there are families here! There are children here!’” Dafonseca said. “But (the defendants) didn't stop there.”

The trial continues and is supposed to conclude Friday afternoon.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article20022210.html

I'm not defending these two, but if you have your children at the beach and two people start fucking don't you take your children somewhere else?

I'm reading that article to that the other people had their children there when this couple started bumpin' uglies, so don't you then take your kids for a walk down the beach or something? Or is that just what I would do so my kids didn't have to see that?

That was my first thought to leave. I don't know if they should go to prison but they should get a hefty fine.

Update: Found guilty now facing up to 15 years in prison! :eek:

I think what they did was exhibitionistic, tacky, and unwise, but registered sex offenders facing 15 years?? Save the prison space for pedos and murderers, please, these guys just deserve a painful slapdown with some hefty fines and some community service or something, maybe a beach ban.

Sex on the beach might sound fun, but we do not recommend it after this: Jose Caballero, 40, and Elissa Alvarez, 20, were found guilty Monday of copulating on Florida's Bradenton Beach, and now they face up to 15 years behind bars. Video caught the couple's "lewd and lascivious behavior" last year, and witnesses testified the in-broad-daylight act was seen by a 3-year-old girl, theBradenton Herald reports.

State attorneys plan to pursue prison time and a tougher sentence (possibly the maximum sentence) for Caballero, who has a prior record, and jail time for Alvarez. They also must register as sex offenders. The defense argued, unsuccessfully, that Alvarez was simply "dancing" atop Caballero to wake him up, since neither genitals nor penetration can be seen in the video.​

source: http://www.newser.com/story/206423/couple-could-get-15-years-for-sex-on-the-beach.html

I'm definitely not an advocate of going total hedonist and saying to hell with it screwing in the middle of a public beach with kids around, but this prison sentence/RSO thing is over the top, IMPO. Maneuvering around big, beautiful, dead, bloated and rotting seals with gunshot wounds in their heads littering up the beach is a hell of a lot more offensive to me than this. Where's the friggin' concerned citizens and prison sentence for that?

I'm not defending these two, but if you have your children at the beach and two people start fucking don't you take your children somewhere else?

I would have taken my kids away from there and called the cops from my car

Why does EVERYTHING have to be a call the cops situation... I would have just walked over and told them their are children here to please stop the show .. Most people would have listened ..cop's don't need to always be involved..

A man has been sentenced to two-and-a-half years in prison for having sex on a Florida beach in front of shocked families.

Jose Caballero, 40, and 21-year-old Elissa Alvarez were convicted in May of two counts of lewd and lascivious behaviour.
Alvarez was sentenced in May to time already served.

Prosecutors said they were tougher on Caballero because he previously served eight years for cocaine trafficking.

Both must register as sex offenders.
http://news.sky.com/story/1514396/man-jailed-for-sex-on-beach-next-to-families

That's way over the top. Yeah, don't have sex in front of people in broad daylight, especially when there are kids present, but prison time? Sex offenders? Paying to lock them up for years? Just give them very hefty fines and make them clear the beaches of rubbish or something.

Back