1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

Elementary School Teacher Marilynn Stillions Is Accused Of Abusing

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Satanica, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Satanica

Satanica Trusted Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $241,350.14
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...disabled-kids-mouth-vinegar-article-1.3492852

• Thanks Thanks x 6
  2. Prettypink513

Prettypink513 Church Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $12,515.38
    Where the hell are the pics? Is she a hambeast?

The hell she thought she was at? WWE Summer Slam?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Crystle

Crystle Active Member

Credit:
    $896.63
    Ughh... this kills me. This is where I live. And they are just now doing anything about this. Sad people can't even trust adults at schools.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. cubby

cubby Live Long and Prosper Bold Member!

Credit:
    $153,904.12
    What does that mean?

Vinegar in the mouth is horrible, but in the eyes or nose, I'm sure very painful, I'd kill a bitch she sprayed vinegar in my kid's face.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Show The Love Show The Love x 1
  5. Sugar Cookie

Sugar Cookie Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $27,875.13
    I am going to post a link that has the father discussing the abuse of his son. The child is very young and nonverbal this is why she probably felt she could get away with it . There is a picture of the boy in the link. I think many people will be angered to know that the Union protected this Savage.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20...s-isssued-in-school-district-child-abuse-case

According to a school district investigative document dated June 17, 2016, Kenwood Elementary teacher Marilynn Stillions was accused of abusing 6-year-old Noah Perillo, who was non-verbal at the time.

School district investigator Arden Farley confirmed in his report that Stillions used a spray bottle to “inappropriately” spray disabled students in the mouth with vinegar.

Farley also confirmed Stillions used her foot to push children down the lunchroom aisle, picked up a child by his shirt collar and waistband, denied students their lunches, threw away students’ food when they would not listen to her and stashed food in her classroom, where she ate it herself.

However, Perillo was unaware his son was the subject of the investigation until March 2017, when another parent told him.

The alleged abuse helped Perillo understand his son’s growing aggression and fear of spray bottles used to wash his hair.

The father fought with the school district for over a week to obtain a copy of the investigative report.

Despite the findings of the investigation, Stillions was able to build a successful defense based on specific stipulations in her union contract, according to the report. She cited union regulations that required an employee be notified within five days of the onset of an investigation and also that an employee be given an opportunity to respond when an administrator becomes aware of an alleged incident.

Failure to abide by those union regulations resulted in the school district being unable to take action against an employee, Stillions stated in a letter added to the report.

Stillions said her union rights also stated an investigation must be completed within the 30 calendar days of its initiation.

Her objections were upheld and none of Farley’s recommended disciplinary actions was taken. The investigation also was not added to Stillions’ personnel file.

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  6. ErinT424

ErinT424 Member

Credit:
    $772.73
    Fucking bullshit
    As a parent of a special needs kid ppl like her need to burn in hell

If I was that parent she would be six feet under

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Athena

Athena Buzzkill. Staff Member

Credit:
    $23,162.01
    This is what happens when we sweep the kids with the lowest SAT scores into "Education" fields of study and colleges. Yes, there are colleges dedicated to (poorly) pumping out teachers. They're called "teacher mills", and just like puppy mills, they don't necessarily produce quality, or care.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Sejanus

Sejanus Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $27,653.20
    Install hidden cams around her.
    She will fuck up again.
    Then charge and jail her ass.

Unions are bollocks and protect shitty employees for the most part

• Like Like x 1