• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
St. Petersburg, Florida – Sometimes I come across a story that really doesn’t need me to do much past writing the title. This is*definitely*one of those stories. An elderly man fell asleep in his electric wheelchair outside of a vacant Hooter’s when 22-year-old Josephine Smith jumped on top of him and began biting him. “I’m a vampire, I am going to eat you,” she informed the startled man as she began ripping flesh from his lips, face and arms with her teeth. Milton Ellis, 69, told police he had met Smith at a neighboring shopping center. The pair decided to hang out together at the former Hooters while Smith waited for someone to come pick her up. Ellis ended up falling asleep in his wheelchair, only to be awakened by Smith’s claims of being a blood-sucking creature of the night and her attempt to eat him. In the arrest report, the officer states that Ellis had several bites to his arm that had removed the top layer of skin. Smith had also bitten through Ellis’ top and bottom lip causing an injury that required stitches. Smith was arrested and charged with aggravated battery on an elderly person.
This article is from The Dreamin' Demon, the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

More...

She sure does like her men old and frail.

A northern Florida woman who once allegedly called herself a vampire before chomping on an elderly man’s face is now accused of stabbing and cutting her boyfriend with scissors, according to police.

Escambia County sheriff’s deputies arrested Josephine Smith, 26 of Pensacola, on Tuesday afternoon after she allegedly attacked her boyfriend Earl Wynn during an alcohol-fueled argument, Sgt. Andrew Hobbs told the Daily News.

Smith tried to kick out the windows of the police cruiser and started babbling about the bloodthirsty mythical creatures again en route to being booked, Hobbs said.

Wynn told WEAR-TV that she was angry about being unemployed and had been using the pair of scissors to modify clothing before she turned against him. He told the TV station that he didn’t want to press charges against Smith, who he said was simply mentally ill and is “the sweetest person I’ve ever met.”

State law, however, dictates that aggressors in domestic abuse incidents must be arrested, regardless of the victim’s wishes, Hobbs said. Smith is currently incarcerated on felony aggravated battery charges, according to county inmate records.

She previously served six months after she allegedly assaulted a wheelchair-bound man in St. Petersburg in 2011, the TV station reported. Milton Smith, 69, alleged she tore off part of his face and lips with her teeth after proclaiming herself a vampire on the porch of an abandoned Hooters restaurant,the Tampa Bay Times reported at the time.

Police found her at the scene half-naked and coated in blood, according to the paper. She professed not to remember anything.

But her boyfriend maintains the incident on Tuesday was an accident caused, in part, by her not taking her medication that day, according to WEAR.

“She didn’t do anything wrong here,” Wynn told the TV station. “She just needs mental help.”

Wynn’s ex-wife had a different view of Smith, claiming she's an illicit drug user and that this isn’t the first time she’s assaulted him.

“He has bite marks on top of older bite marks,” Mary Ann Wynn told WEAR. “He originally told me that, when she bit him, she said that she was going to eat him.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-accused-stabbing-boyfriend-article-1.2242120

Last edited:
Drugs are such a wonderful fucking thing.... Jesus she looks more like a fucking Zombie than a vampire

“She just needs mental help.”
No, the drug skank needs a fucking rehab not the psych ward.

I'd be willing to bet that she has moved on from meth into salt. Ages you quicker and can make you more paranoid and bring a your violent streaks MUCH quicker.

You shouldn't have been there mister, on the street hanging out at an abandoned closed up hooters making friends with drug addicts...If you want a girl, look in your community classified and call one up...they'll come right to your house. Most of them are nice girls who sell affection and (blow jobs) and most importantly unless you really are some kind of ass hole, wont bite your face.

She has the same haircut(and hair quality) as Ledgers Joker in the top pic.

She looks like Gail the Snail in the bottom one, uncanny.

Back