• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

n0longerinuse

Eight men were arrested Tuesday and charged with lewd acts [...] Surfs Up Adult Outlet in Cocoa Beach.

All eight men allegedly exposed themselves and two performed sexual acts [...]

William Ford, 47, of Palm Bay; Hugh Pugh, 51, of Edgewater; John Datz, 48, of Cape Canaveral; Lawrence Scott, 55, of Delaware; Charles Norwood, 75, of Rockledge; and Charles Radford, 69, of Barefoot Bay, were charged with exposure of sexual organs.

Timothy Tidmore, 51, of Cocoa was charged with exposure of sexual organs, lascivious act, escape, resisting arrest with violence and battery on a law enforcement officer. Jerry Putteet, 54, of Mims was charged with exposure of sexual organs and lascivious act.

[...] the Cocoa Beach Police Department requested assistance following complaints of lewd acts occurring within the business at 285 W. Columbia Lane.

[...] the city is aware of the issue with the bookstore and looking for ways to curtail the unlawful behavior at the establishment.

"This is unacceptable and the city is working with its attorney's to review its legal options," Netterstrom said in a Facebook comment on the story.

On July 30, three individuals were arrested: Charles Tarantola, 61, of Melbourne and Michael Keefer, 52, of Cape Canaveral for exposure of sexual organs; and Timothy Harris, 55, of West Palm Beach for exposure of sexual organs and lascivious act.

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/n...ewd-acts-at-cocoa-beach-adult-store/13993313/

WHY DID THEY THINK SOMEONE WANTED TO SEE A BUNCH OF OLD GUYS GETTIN THEY FREAK ON?
Okay semi-old but still, is the store in on this? I would think they were the ones to call the cops on this shriveled up sausage fest. But who knows maybe they staged this.
This did happen in Flori-DUH right?

Middle aged to old men exposing drooping balls, flaccid dicks and acting lasciviously like a live Benny Hill show :hilarious: guess next time I get the girls for a night out I know where to get a good laugh after we get our drink on! :snaphappy:

I also got quite a laugh out of Hugh Pugh! I have to imagine that some of these closet monkeys are married and have some insanely difficult conversations with the wife ahead of them! This is funny as hell and I'm sure the arresting officers haven't stopped laughing about it either!

Latest posts

Back