• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2wdq4pe.jpg

Edward Venteroso, a Colorado man was arrested for holding a woman captive and beating her for two days.​
[...]
Colorado man was arrested for taking a woman captive in her own home and beating her over two days
[...]
Edward Venteroso, 46, entered Kristy Harris' Durango house Tuesday and assaulted her multiple times until police responded to a 911 call and found her bloody and begging for help Wednesday morning
[...]
Harris, 55, was taken to Mercy Hospital with head and ear injuries after getting hit over the head with a cast iron frying pan and experiencing other blunt force trauma
[...]
Venteroso, who was living on the property, damaged her phone to try to stop her from calling for help
[...]
Venteroso assaulted Harris previously and violated a protection order by contacting her
[...]
He has been charged with first-degree assault, violating a protection order, false imprisonment and obstructing of telephone service.
SOURCE
http://gazette.com/colorado-man-acc...olding-her-captive-for-2-days/article/1543670

Colorado man accused of beating woman with frying pan, holding her hostage for two days
[...]
accused of beating a woman with a frying pan, and holding her hostage
Edward Venteroso had been living on Kristy Harris’ property — but he was restrained from contacting her after a previous assault.[...]

“Venteroso allegedly refused to allow Harris to leave the house, or seek medical attention. He allegedly damaged Harris’ phone in an attempt to prevent her from calling 911,”
[...]
Early on Christmas Eve, a 911 call came in. When authorities arrived at Harris’ home, she fell to the ground on her hands and knees — begging for help.

“She was bloody and semi-conscious apparently from being struck with a cast iron frying pan and other blunt force trauma,”
[...]
Harris was taken to the hospital.
[....]
was arrested on the following charges: first degree assault, violation of a protection order, false imprisonment and obstructing of telephone service.
http://fox6now.com/2014/12/26/arres...frying-pan-holding-her-hostage-for-two-days/W

Venteroso, who was living on the property, damaged her phone to try to stop her from calling for help
[...]
Venteroso assaulted Harris previously and violated a protection order by contacting her

Um, why was he living there if she had a protection order against him?

I think it's just badly worded, and means he'd been living there prior to the previous incident and subsequent restraining order.

I don't go in for victim blaming, but girl, never let a Charles Manson wannabe move into your house. Ever. No matter how sorry you feel for him.

2wdq4pe.jpg

Edward Venteroso, a Colorado man was arrested for holding a woman captive and beating her for two days.​
[...]
Colorado man was arrested for taking a woman captive in her own home and beating her over two days
[...]
Edward Venteroso, 46, entered Kristy Harris' Durango house Tuesday and assaulted her multiple times until police responded to a 911 call and found her bloody and begging for help Wednesday morning
[...]
Harris, 55, was taken to Mercy Hospital with head and ear injuries after getting hit over the head with a cast iron frying pan and experiencing other blunt force trauma
[...]
[...]
[...]
He has been charged with first-degree assault, violating a protection order, false imprisonment and obstructing of telephone service.
SOURCE
http://gazette.com/colorado-man-acc...olding-her-captive-for-2-days/article/1543670

Colorado man accused of beating woman with frying pan, holding her hostage for two days

http://fox6now.com/2014/12/26/arres...frying-pan-holding-her-hostage-for-two-days/W
wait! my psychic powers have kicked in: I feel drugs and alcohol were involved here!

Wait, he had a protective order against him, but was living on the property? How does that work??
If she was renting him a cottage on her property, regardless of the restraining order, she has to go through legal eviction proceedings to remove him from the property. Until then, that's his eminent domain. I've been a landlord (apt. bldg.) and I've been a tenant. They both have their own special ways of sucking!

never let a Charles Manson wannabe move into your house. Ever. No matter how sorry you feel for him.
The way they say "on her property" has me picturing a mother in law cottage, or garage converted to a studio apt., something like that, not IN her house.

I guess he was going to beat her back into loving him. He looks like a neanderthal with an attitude. I would had a gun at every entrance to my house and even so many feet if I had to put up with his shit as a tenant or whatever.

Latest posts

Back