• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Robynne

The Evil Queen
The deaths of a Ramhurst man and his son have been ruled a “murder-suicideâ€￾ by authorities after the state crime lab determined the cause of death as carbon monoxide poisoning.

Murray County Sheriff Howard Ensley said investigators found a hose connected to the exhaust pipe that was run into the interior of the 1984 Corvette where he discovered the bodies of David Wayne Graham, 39, and his son, Easton Blayde Graham, 3, early Tuesday morning.

Ensley said Graham’s mother reported her son had not dropped his son off at her house on Tuesday, but when she went to the home on Old Highway 411 South she did not look into the Corvette, which was parked away from the house next to an outbuilding.

Murray County Deputy Coroner Alan Robbins, who also investigated the scene, said the state crime lab released the cause of death after examining the Grahams’ bodies.

“The car wasn’t running when I got there, but apparently it had been running,â€￾ he said.

The funeral for Easton Graham will be Saturday at noon in the chapel of Peeples Funeral Home of Chatsworth. The funeral for Wayne Graham will be Saturday at 3 p.m. Visitation for both will be Friday from 6 to 9 p.m. and on Saturday until the funeral hours.
http://daltondailycitizen.com/local/x814631734/Father-son-deaths-called-murder-suicide

g0a0000000000000000106281fdcd792cdd98b178854c25a810fe63d87c.jpg

He should have just dropped his son off and killed himself.
Poor sweet baby. I hope he was asleep before the fumes got him.

I'd never want to take my kid with me, man. Give the baby a chance at life. I'd die protecting my kid's right to live. Horrible.

He was my father and he was a broken man i had ended up moveing out when i was 12 now im 17 and i still think about everything that happened. When i was 4 my mom and him split up i stayed with him and my sister went with my mom they split up cuz he was abusive and now hes well dead. To be perfectly honest i didnt shed a tear at his funeral i was disgusted but he was my father and as i look back i realise i was cruel cuz now hes gone and he will never be back and nothe will ever be the same.

So sorry about having to lose your little Brother in such a horrible way. I really mean it when I say that I hope you're receiving counseling or some kind of help with this. Having to go through an event like this and dealing with an abusive parent is bound to affect you in negative ways. So very sorry.

I agree with Malicious. I hope you have a great support network around you to help you move through the stages if grief you are probably experiencing.

Each person takes their own time to go through the healing process and no one should have to do it alone.

Losing your brother and your father in such a manner must be so difficult. Please know my thoughts are with you.

He was my father and he was a broken man i had ended up moveing out when i was 12 now im 17 and i still think about everything that happened. When i was 4 my mom and him split up i stayed with him and my sister went with my mom they split up cuz he was abusive and now hes well dead. To be perfectly honest i didnt shed a tear at his funeral i was disgusted but he was my father and as i look back i realise i was cruel cuz now hes gone and he will never be back and nothe will ever be the same.
No guilt on your feelings, okay? This was a very tragic situation. None of us can know what you are going through.

Hey Jonathan I don't think we have met but we are on different sides of the family I am his birth mothers child and I know he is your father aND easton was born around 1 year and 4 months after me and so I was only 4 when he was killed so I did not know him as well but I do still remember some great memories with him and if you would like to share some of your memories about him I would really like to hear it

Back