• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Behemoth

I do and need some peeps to play. I have my Dungeons Masters Guide, Fiend Folio, Monster Manual 1 and 2 and a full bag of dice.
Does anyone miss playing?

I never played it, but Mr. Cubby said he belonged to D and D club with some friends in El Paso, in the 70's. He said he loved playing cause liked being the Dungeon Master, he likes being in control of everybody fates! LOL.

Hope you find some D and D friends!

I wouldn't know the first thing about the game itself, but i have seen a lot of great artwork in different books!

I loved D&D until I met a girl with a +20 purse of silk. I battled it furiously with with my mace of infinite pleasure but she kept getting critical hits every melee round.

ohh if I didn't have a full time commitment to baby sitting when school starts I'd be all over this. for the next 2 months I'm gonna be almost MIA from the internet cause 2 family members are screwed with their jobs just in time for school. I'll be picking kids up, cooking, homework pushing, shuttling to sports and stuff all with toddlers in tow.

I so miss my nerd days of D&D and magic the gathering tourneys :-(

Wasn't D&D blamed on a bunch of deaths long ago and satanic rituals? Funny how times have changed and other things like video games and music have taken it's place.

They ruined D&D... we play Pathfinder now. Although, I think they are starting to ruin it as well by trying to let everyone do anything. Sigh.

Back