• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
1g6vcw.jpg
qr15qx.jpg

Shields (right) faced her attacker (left) saying he was not worthy to be called by name and that his children do not deserve to have him as a father
21nnukj.jpg

Prosecutor Peter Jaklevic (center) calms Jamey Shields (right) as she confronts Willis during his sentencing for murder and rape convictions​
[...]
daughter bravely took the stand to face her neighbor who shot dead her mother before spending 10 hours raping her and sexually assaulting her two friends.

Jamey Shields faced Duncan Willis, 27, who killed her mother Katherine Hawley, 58, after marching to her Michigan home in a fit of rage thinking she had reported him to child welfare officers.

Shields faced her attacker, saying he was not worthy to be called by name and that his children do not deserve to have him as a father,
[...]
When Willis responded to her, saying: 'You know nothing about me,' he was ordered to be silent by the judge.

Sarah Baker, whose seven-month-old daughter and two seven-year-old boys were in the house while she was being attacked,
[...]
'My whole world has been rocked.'

'He didn't ruin me because I will never let him win.'
Willis was sentenced to a term of life plus 202 years on Wednesday for the murder and brutal attacks at a home in
[...]
Michigan in 2013.
[...]
was found guilty earlier of first-degree murder, first-degree criminal sexual conduct, carrying a dangerous weapon with unlawful intent and felony firearm.

Willis had recently gained custody of six-year-old twins and was caring for three other children.
[...]
the attack began when he decided a report to child welfare workers had come from someone in Shields' house - police said it did not.

Armed with a long gun he went over to Shields' home - she was on the phone to her boyfriend at the time, but ended the call suddenly.

Her concerned boyfriend, who was out of the state, then alerted her mother who rushed over to the home.
[..]
Willis shot Hawley, a mother-of-two and grandmother, in the head as soon as she arrived.
[...]
body was on the floor throughout the ten hour ordeal which ensued and he did not attempt to hide it from the children in the home.

He then raped and sexual assaulted Shields and two other women - ages 20-30 - in the house.
[...]
Willis kept the women and three children hostage all night before finally surrendering after negotiations - the children were not hurt.

Willis denies committing any of the crimes, an attempt to deflect responsibility that rings hollow, according to Mecosta County Prosecutor Peter Jaklevic.
[...]
news of the attack was made public in 2013 his relatives said they were at a loss to understand what happened.

'He is not that monster,' his sister Melissa Earl said at the time
[...]
She admitted he struggled with anger issues and alcoholism in the past and did have a record of domestic violence.

He had previous convictions for domestic violence and assault.
[...]
said she had spoken with Willis a day before the attack to make plans for their mother to drive from Texas to Michigan to spend Thanksgiving with Willis and his children.
[....]
she said he struggled with anger issues and stress for many years and had visited Community Mental Health weeks before the attack but claimed his appointments were cancelled.

Willis had most recently worked two jobs, one as a Pizza Hut manager.

Hawley's niece told
[...]
her aunt was married to a retired police officer until he passed away from cancer.

'She took care of her husband until his last breath.

'Aunt Kat was a caretaker, always looking out for her family.

'She adored her dogs. She had many throughout her home,'
[...]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-reported-child-welfare.html#ixzz3H2BZTvQb
2e49q8x.jpg
Willis shot Kathleen Hawley, 58, a mother-of-two and grandmother, in the head as soon as she arrived to help her daughter

he [doesn't deserve his, name typed] deserves to rot in prison.
To enter somebody elses home thinking they were the ones that called CPS on you, to murder/rape/torture others NOT INVOLVED. means that call was deserved, but this poor family! may you rot in the lowest part of 'hell'

I.hope this family can only grow closer and lean on one another for support....

Last edited:
1g6vcw.jpg
qr15qx.jpg

Shields (right) faced her attacker (left) saying he was not worthy to be called by name and that his children do not deserve to have him as a father
21nnukj.jpg

Prosecutor Peter Jaklevic (center) calms Jamey Shields (right) as she confronts Willis during his sentencing for murder and rape convictions​

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-reported-child-welfare.html#ixzz3H2BZTvQb
2e49q8x.jpg
Willis shot Kathleen Hawley, 58, a mother-of-two and grandmother, in the head as soon as she arrived to help her daughter
I find it sad that we are going to feed and house him until he dies which is hopefully sooner than later: what a worthless pos

'You know nothing about me,'
But we do, actually. Based on your very actions you are a feckless and paranoid (you misidentified your accusers) rapist and murderer who DID assault and traumatize THESE children even if innocent of mistreating the ones in your care.
Thank you for pleading not guilty so that you may incur the harshest sentencing possible!

This woman is amazing for facing him... I feel for these poor kids - they said the children were not hurt.. seeing your grandmas body dead on the floor while watching your mother n 2 other people raped n tortured for that long - these poor kids are more than hurt... ugh so sad

Wow, Life + 202 years-- Now there's a sentence!
There's no chance of him ever getting out of prison- & that's the way it should be-- in fact, that's the way all LIFE sentences should be.

I read an article recently that had an infuriating statistic that like 1 in 8 murderers who are given 'Life' sentences will be released in less than 10 years! That's scary & insulting- on whose 'Life' are we basing that length of sentence? Not a human's 'life', maybe a hamster's 'life'?

(I'll try to find that article- it was a real eye-opener to me & I'm sure there are others out there like me, who was naive enough to believe that when a murderer got 'Life', we wouldn't have to worry about bumping into him at our next highschool reunion!! Ridic!)

Last edited:
Wow. Talk about sick. Just who the fuck did it asshole if not you?
To think that one person could be capable of so much carnage is frightening and he really should be dead.

That family member trying to defend him makes me sick as well. "Yes, he's guilty of a lot of domestic violence... which means he's perfect to raise those babies, and we all know people who violently abuse those who are closest to them would never commit other crimes..."

What a sick fuck!
Fuck this guy. What a POS.
Rot in the deepest pits of hell. Let the other inmates make this fucker their slave.
Don't choke on Big Daddy's Cock son, it'll only make it worse for you.

That poor Family, my heart goes out to them

Latest posts

Back