• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
n5mk0.jpg

A one-time UPS worker is accused of stealing a package containing a $160,000 diamond, and trading the valuable jewel for $20 worth of marijuana.

Walter Earl Morrison, 20, was working for UPS while unloading a plane in the cargo section of Sky Harbor Airport when he stuffed a package under his shirt, according to court documents.

Morrison thought the package contained cash, but instead he found a diamond.

[...]

Morrison allegedly traded the diamond for the drug, before being caught.

The stolen diamond was recovered and delivered to the intended customer, a UPS spokesperson said.

[...]

Authorities charged Morrison last week with felony theft.

A man who would not open the door at Morrison’s home said he had no comment on the matter.
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...-diamond-trading-it-for-20-worth-of-marijuana

Don't really blame the other man for not opening the door. Who would want there to be on-camera proof that he even knows such a numbnuts dumbass?

A man who would not open the door at Morrison’s home said he had no comment on the matter.

BECAUSE HIS COMMENT WOULD HAVE BEEN.........HE'S AN IDIOT AND DON'T WANT TO CLAIM HIM IN MY FAMILY GENE POOL!!!

Why would anyone trust the security of shipping with a $160,000 diamond? Wouldn't someone courier that thing? If this were passenger cargo, then keep it on your person, not check it!

Glad to read about a crime that can make me laugh and a happy ending for all involved...unless you're Mr. Walter Earl Morrison, of course. :nana:

The dumb is strong in this one! Seriously, there is so much dumb here, it hurts to think about.

1. You steal something that you thought was cash. Who the frick uses UPS to ship paper money?
2. It winds up being a diamond that you are stupid enough NOT to get appraised. Had he gotten it appraised, he would have shit bricks because...
3. They track packages at every turn. "Gee, I wonder where the $160,000 diamond went? Let's see who was working that night."
4. Instead, you trade it for TWENTY dollars worth of weed! Even a cubic z is worth more than $20.

I'm not condoning crime here but if you are evil enough to steal from other people, at least TRY to be good at it. Felony theft for a bag of weed? He just broke my dumb meter... and those fuckers are expensive! :)

1. Get it appraised.
2. Shit Bricks.
3. Bury it somewhere and wait until you're 65 to dig it up.
4. Profit.

What is $20 worth of weed these days? 1 gram? Back in the olden days I would ride my covered wagon to the local dealer and get an 1/8th of killer skunk weed for $20.

In the olden olden days we would smoke brown Mexican weed with seeds! That shit's so rank it's probably even illegal in CO and WA, lol.

What is $20 worth of weed these days? 1 gram? Back in the olden days I would ride my covered wagon to the local dealer and get an 1/8th of killer skunk weed for $20.

In the olden olden days we would smoke brown Mexican weed with seeds! That shit's so rank it's probably even illegal in CO and WA, lol.
Yep a gram if its chronic.Get you a little more if its mids or regs.

A $20 is still a $20 if it's reg/ditch weed or even "popcorn". An 1/8 of hydro goes for $50 here.

A $20 is still a $20 if it's reg/ditch weed or even "popcorn". An 1/8 of hydro goes for $50 here.
Yeah but a $20 is just a gram.An eighth is 3x that and here for hydro or chronic its $60.I want to move where you are

Back