1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

Dte Energy Employee Robbed At Gunpoint For $2 On Detroit's West Side

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Satanica, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Satanica

Satanica Trusted Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $124,058.86
    http://www.wxyz.com/news/dte-energy-employee-robbed-at-gunpoint-on-detroits-west-side

• Thanks Thanks x 8
  2. Buffettgirl

Buffettgirl Trusted Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $54,747.38
    Seems to me the profit is in being the good guy and not the asshole that robbed the person protecting others. 1000 bucks sounds waaayyyyyy better than $2 to me...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sejanus

Sejanus Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $13,011.90
    Shoulda offered the perp 20 dollars to hold the wire.
    Mental midget would have likely jumped at the chance...
    then jerked, sizzled, popped, jitterbugged and cried out hilariously in a death twitch.

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. Spider

Spider Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $4,175.97
    Shit with how fucked up Detroit is $2 might buy abondoned house or two.

• Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 2
  5. thatsmallgrl

thatsmallgrl Tiny Warrior Bold Member!

Credit:
    $22,248.20
    That would've taken care of that problem entirely.

Hope the fuckwad gets caught. If nothing else, to have to world laugh at his ass for only getting 2 bucks and prison time. Hope that snickers bar was worth it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Hillz23

Hillz23 New Member

Credit:
    $96.05
    Man that's right by where I live. It's bad out here its a risk to even walk outside

• Show The Love Show The Love x 1
  7. rarely

rarely read books more Bold Member!

Credit:
    $4,954.69
    Anyone else think the saddest part of this story is a DTE lineman only had $2 dollars on him?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Kiddie

Kiddie Active Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $737.15
    I assure you that was on purpose. It was probably more than he meant to have in him.
    This is not a rare occurrence.

• Like Like x 1
  9. rarely

rarely read books more Bold Member!

Credit:
    $4,954.69
    electric money aside ... still should have ten on him in case he's eating in cork town or hamtramck .. alot of the old school spots are still cash only

• Like Like x 2
  10. JackBurton

JackBurton Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $29,145.25
    Shocking the victim didn't get shot to death when the robber found out how little money he had.

I always carry at least 20-30 dollars in cash, figure it should be just enough to appease a thug robber just enough to where they won't angrily swiss cheese my law abiding ass.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Show The Love Show The Love x 1