• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
30ax28j.jpg

Samantha Marie Abbott​
[...]
City police arrested a southeast Oklahoma City mother after investigators said she assaulted her daughter and left all four of her children alone over the weekend.
“This case involved alcohol,” said Sergeant Jennifer Wardlow.
[...]
officers responded around 11:30 p.m. to the home in the 700 block of southeast 62nd Street.

The 11-year-old victim told
[...]
her mother, 28-year-old Samantha Marie Abbott, was drunk when she tried to leave her children alone at home.

“The juvenile said she did not want to babysit her younger siblings,” said Wardlow. “That’s when the mother reacted.”
[...]
Abbott grabbed her daughter’s arm and slammed it against a front window, causing her arm to break the window.

The victim said Abbott punched her and shoved her head into the wall. Abbott reportedly also bit the child’s left forearm.

Following the assault,
[...]
said Abbott left the children alone at home. That’s when the victim called for help.

Abbott was arrested and booked into the Oklahoma County Jail on suspicion of child neglect, child abandonment, and child abuse.

Police say the children were placed in protective custody.
http://www.koco.com/news/southeast-...leaving-children-alone/27618656#ixzz3AzQwXYqC

Huh, go figure. Age 11 and didn't want to babysit. No shit. She's still a little girl.
Skank mom is a huge fail.

A southeast Oklahoma City woman is in jail after police say she punched and bit her 11-year-old daughter for not agreeing to babysit.
[...]
the incident happened in front of three other children.

"Thankfully the girl didn't sustain any serious injury, but again, obviously a very frightening situation for her," said Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow
[...]
Oklahoma City Police say they arrested 27-year-old Samantha Abbott for child abuse, neglect and abandonment. Police say Abbott was drunk around 11:30 Sunday night when she asked her 11-year-old daughter to babysit her six year old, two year old and 11-month-old siblings.
[...]
when the daughter refused, Abbott became enraged and grabbed the girl by the arm.

"Threw her up against a front window of the house, shattering the glass, causing cuts to the girls arms,"
[...]
"Also at another point punched her in the face."
[...]
the daughter then went into the hallway for a towel to clean up the blood and told police Abbott shoved her head into the wall and bit her left arm.
[....]
at that point Abbott left, leaving her daughter to not only take care of her wounds, but the other three children.

Police say when they finally arrested Abbott she kicked out an officer's car window. Because of that, investigators say she's also facing charges of public intoxication and destruction of property.

Child welfare has taken all of the children into protective custody.

"Definitely a sad time in their lives right now, and definitely in my prayers for sure," a neighbor told
[...]
Police say the 11-year-old did a great job by calling a friend and her grandmother after the incident happened. Police say it was the grandmother that called 911. Abbott is being held in the Oklahoma County Jail.
http://www.okcfox.com/story/2632084...nk-mom-abuses-bites-child-for-not-babysitting

A lot of adults couldn't handle the responsibility of 11 month, 2 yr and 6 yr old children. This was way too much responsibility for this child. Kudos to her for standing up to her mother. I hope the mother never gets to see these four kids again. The 11 yr old sister was probably more of a mother to the little ones the their bio mom. Kudos to the grandmother also for calling 911 for the kids and not protecting the mother.

She's going to feel like a damn fool when she sobers up without her children! Glad the girl called for help and they're all in protective custody :)

She's going to feel like a damn fool when she sobers up without her children
usually after I wake up and get sober I realize I am pregnant (alcohol and poorness is fertility magic) and I feel like a fool then.

point is I make em when I am drunk but I don't break em when I am drunk.

usually after I wake up and get sober I realize I am pregnant (alcohol and poorness is fertility magic) and I feel like a fool then.

point is I make em when I am drunk but I don't break em when I am drunk.
Lol!! I'm training my girls to kick my ass if I'm ever that drunk and stupid!

11-year-old daughter to babysit her six year old, two year old and 11-month-old siblings.
[...]
She ever quit being a drunk slore and use some goddamn birth control maybe she wouldn't be needing her 11y/o to watch her fucking kids. Un-fucking-real. I can't stand her and I would LOVE to shove her head thru a glass window or two, might improve that face. Can't get any worse can it?

So at 27 she has an 11 year old, that means she got pregnant at 15, seems to be FAIL going on with her for a long time. Glad the 11 y.o. had more sense than her mother, but that really means the 11 y.o. has had to take care of the younger ones more than the mother has.

Well this mother may have done one thing right at least, and thats teaching her daughter to stick up for herself. Probably the one and only thing. Poor girl undoubtenly showed herself how to raise three younger siblings, because I dont think this was the first time "mom" left her to be the responsible one without choice or option.. . .

She's going to feel like a damn fool when she sobers up without her children! Glad the girl called for help and they're all in protective custody :)
I don't think she's going to care, fuck, she'll probably even be happy. Without her pesky kids around she can skank it up all she wants now without worrying about a babysitter.

Why is it that the dumb-ass, skank people are the ones with a billion kids? Have they ever heard of watching TV for entertainment instead of fucking. Shesh.

NO WRAP NO SLAP! NO GLOVE NO LOVE! She needs to have that tattooed on her ass and her stomach in case she forgets when she's drunk.

Back