• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

http://www.sacbee.com/news/state/california/article86315192.html

OCEANSIDE, CALIF.

Oceanside police say a suspected drunk driver struck and killed a man, then drove for a mile with his body lodged in the car.

Twenty-nine-year-old Esteysi Sanchez of Oceanside was arrested Monday morning for vehicular manslaughter. She’s jailed and it’s unclear whether she has a lawyer.

[...]
Sanchez hit a man on a sidewalk.

KNSD-TV says the man’s body went through the windshield and ended up on the front passenger seat but his severed leg crashed through the back window and landed on the trunk.

Police say Sanchez drove about a mile, parked in a cul-de-sac and walked away. She was arrested a short time later.
[doublepost=1467088779,1467088215][/doublepost]No name on the victim yet.

Damn! How effing drunk was she?!? I have never been driving on the sidewalk, killing people drunk, I can't fathom how drunk that must be! :shifty:
Not only that... she must have thought she was on the freeway. How fast must she have been going to have him crash thru the windshield and sever a leg!?

I hate drunk drivers...there is no excuse for this...plan better. If you can't afford

a car service or cab fare then you can't afford to drink. Seriously if that extra twenty bucks

you have to spend to get home safely is going to break your bank...then you

can't afford alcohol. I would never drink and drive...one reason is that

I don't drink very much, second I would be ashamed as all fuck if I got caught.

I've been jailed for stabbing someone...felt no shame. I think getting processed

for drinking and driving would be embarrassing.

I'm a stoner...I can't drive high in the city, on the highway okay, but in town

too much stuff to look out for and a few times I missed the green light...sat there

like it was a red one...people swore and honked...fuck that.

I tried texting and driving a few times...almost died, so I don't do that either,

ever...I don't want to die in my car, I don't want to kill anyone with it either.

Not only that... she must have thought she was on the freeway. How fast must she have been going to have him crash thru the windshield and sever a leg!?
Exactly, with enough force for the leg to smash through the back window as well!

Oh isn't she a Dirty Sanchez.

She was probably trying to negotiate how much to ask for the guy to pay for a BJ.
So stunned she didn't realize he was stiff alright, but not for her.

I bet her nipples are lopsided.

http://www.kusi.com/dui-driver-who-...windshield-convicted-of-second-degree-murder/
An intoxicated driver who struck a homeless man and continued driving for more than a mile, though his body had gone through her windshield and ended up on her front seat, was convicted Friday of second-degree murder, gross vehicular manslaughter and hit-and-run.

Esteysi “Stacy” Sanchez of Oceanside faces 15 years to life in prison when she is sentenced May 31 in the death of 69-year-old Jack Ray Tenhulzen.

Deputy District Attorney Robert Bruce told the jury that Sanchez displayed a conscious disregard for human life when she drove drunk and ran over Tenhulzen on a sidewalk on Mission Road near the state Route 76 bridge the morning of June 27, 2016.

The victim went through the windshield and into the passenger seat of her car. The bottom of his leg — which was severed in the accident — was found at the back of the car near the rear window.

Tenhulzen was hit so hard that he was ripped out of his pants and shoes, authorities said.

After a night of drinking, Sanchez left a hotel room the next morning and was told by a male friend that she was too drunk to drive, Bruce told the jury.

Defense attorney Herb Weston argued that Sanchez was tired and fell asleep behind the wheel and rode up on the sidewalk, striking Tenhulzen. He said Sanchez “freaked out” when she saw the victim’s body in her car and kept driving, finally stopping a block from her home.

Sanchez, 31, still had shards of glass in her hair when she was taken into custody. Her blood-alcohol content was measured at between .18 and .19 percent — more than twice the legal limit of .08 percent — two hours after the collision [....]
12895559_G-300x167.jpg

@Crystle thanks for updating.

. gross vehicular manslaughter and hit-and-run in the death of 69-year-old Jack Tenhulzen. Before sentencing, the victim's family addressed the court. The hearing was interrupted because the defendant was sobbing uncontrollably,

A drunk driver who hit a man in Oceanside and continued driving for more than a mile, was sentenced Wednesday to 15 years to life in state prison.

Esteysi "Stacy" Sanchez, 31, was convicted in April of second-degree murder, gross vehicular manslaughter and hit-and-run in the death of 69-year-old Jack Tenhulzen. Before sentencing, the victim's family addressed the court. The hearing was interrupted because the defendant was sobbing uncontrollably, said Deputy District Attorney Robert Bruce.

The prosecutor told jurors that Sanchez displayed a conscious disregard for human life when she drove drunk and ran over Tenhulzen on a sidewalk on Mission Road near the state Route 76 bridge the morning of June 27, 2016.

The victim went through the windshield and into the passenger seat of her car. Part of one of his legs -- which was severed in the accident -- was found at the back of the car near the rear window. Tenhulzen was hit so hard that he was ripped out of his pants and shoes, authorities said.

Sanchez still had shards of glass in her hair when she was taken into custody. Her blood-alcohol content was measured at between .18 and .19 percent -- more than twice the legal limit of .08 percent -- two hours after the collision, Bruce said.
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2018/08...man-stuck-in-windshield-breaks-down-in-court/
sd-no-sanchez-ruling-20161214

From the headphones, it would appear she does not speak English and needs an interpreter.

Back