• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://nypost.com/2018/01/29/toddler-parents-killed-in-triple-homicide/

A Missouri man was charged Monday with three counts of first-degree murder and other crimes after a toddler and her parents were killed in rural southeast Missouri.

Authorities identified the victims as Samara Fontaine Kitts, 23, her 24-year-old boyfriend, Harley Michael Million, and their 17-month-old daughter, Willa Fontaine Million.

Drew Atchison, 24, of Williamsville, was charged with three counts of first-degree murder, armed criminal action and child kidnapping. He is jailed and does not yet have a listed attorney.

Court documents obtained by KFVS-TV said Atchison confessed to the killings. The documents listed no motive.

Deputies said in the court documents that Atchison fatally stabbed the adults Thursday at their home in Wayne County. He allegedly put the bodies in the back of Million’s truck and left the child alone overnight, locking her in a room with dogs.

On Friday, according to court documents, Atchison returned to the home, destroyed evidence, then took the child as he drove Million’s truck to neighboring Butler County. The documents said he threw the knife used in the killings in the woods.

Atchison fatally shot the child and buried her with her parents beneath blankets and trash, the court document said. The bodies were found Monday, a day after relatives alerted police that the family had not been seen for several days.

Poor thing left alone with dogs then killed. He could've dropped her off somewhere. She was way too young to testify.

Just leave the baby alone....all he had to do, not go back. I hope the dogs were her pets and loved her. I choose to think so

Last edited:
He allegedly put the bodies in the back of Million’s truck and left the child alone overnight, locking her in a room with dogs ...Atchison returned to the home ... Atchison fatally shot the child and buried her with her parents beneath blankets and trash ...

Drew "Fucking lazy ass dogs, I guess I have to do it myself" Atchison
They're going to love him in the county detention center.

This subhuman filth has stepped into a dark place that can only be met with dark and terrible retribution.

Flay him to death over several days.

Fry him. Only thing even approaching justice. How he could do that to the little...

Murder the parents then GO BACK to kill the kid? She wasn't even two. :punch:

This guy can't possibly have a soul. Anyone else would have dropped the kid off somewhere, let her live at the very least. I wonder if the parents died hoping their daughter would be safe, because I just bet he told them she wouldn't be harmed.

Why the fuck did he kill them, anyway? Shits and giggles? :bigtears:

Found this on heavy.com

Heavy spoke with Christa Kitts, the mother of Samara and grandmother to Willa, who said she is in shock that someone she treated as a son could commit such a heinous crime.

Christa believed Atchison had gotten into drugs “sometime back” and said her daughter and Million “had no part of it.”

“They were still kind to him and let him in,” she said, adding that she believed the suspect may have been into crystal meth. “But they told him he is not to come around when he’s high and they want nothing to do with that part of his life.”

Although police have not released a motive, the grieving mother said she was told Atchison, along with two women wanted to move in with her daughter and Million. The couple decided against it and Christa was told it was the reason why Atchison went into a “fit of rage” and ultimately ended the lives of her daughter, granddaughter and Million.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/01/drew-atchison-murder-samara-kitts-harley-million-willa-missouri/

If it's true, it just makes this heart wrenching story even sadder.

Drew Atchison, 24, faces a death sentence for allegedly slaughtering Samara Kitts, 23, her childhood sweetheart Harley Million, 24, and the couple’s 17 month-old daughter Willa Million in Mill Spring, Mo, last week. Police say Atchison confessed to all three killings after he was arrested.
Last week in Cole County court, dates for Atchison’s murder trial was set. The trial will begin on September 26th of 2022 and could continue through October 21st of 2022. He is supposed to have a motion hearing this year on November 8th.

Back