• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
15gs08g.jpg

2my6naq.jpg

BURLINGTON - Two men are in custody -- including the victim's stepson -- after a Burlington woman was slain inside of her home Friday.

Thanks to a tip to Burlington Police, the suspects, identified as 19-year-old Dylan Eason and 24-year-old Isaiah Churchwell, were arrested hours after authorities started investigating the homicide, according to a news release sent Sunday evening by Burlington Police.

The victim, Dr. Cynthia Campbell Eason, was killed inside of her home in the 1300 block of Jasmine Street, police say. She was a veterinarian who was beloved in her community.

Investigators believe the suspects left her house with stolen items. Cynthia Eason was Dylan Eason's stepmother, according to her husband and Dylan's father, Jon Eason.

Police have not released any information about a possible motive for the murder.

"She was such a good doctor and she was so smart, and I mean, you know, a veterinarian's gotta heal an animal that can't tell them what's wrong," Jon Eason said. "And people in this town loved her, and people in Kansas City loved her.

"What did I love? Well, those blue eyes and her laugh. That deep laugh she had."

Both Dylan Eason and Churchwell are being held at the Kit Carson County Jail without bond. They face charges for first-degree murder, first-degree burglary, aggravated robbery and theft.

Both suspects are scheduled to appear in court on Monday.

Jon Eason said he believes the death penalty is an appropriate punishment for both of the suspects -- including his son.

Burlington is a small town on the Colorado plains off on Interstate 70 not far from the Kansas border with a population of just over 4,200.
http://www.9news.com/mb/news/crime/2-men-arrested-after-burlington-woman-killed/163825273

Tip to the police just a few hours after the murder? Sounds like someone was boasting. I agree with the Dad but how gut-wrenching this must be for him, hope he has a lot of support.

Now the elephant in the room, I don't like to say anything about noses because my childhood nickname was beaker... but something is wrong why is his nose melting to the left?

Tip to the police just a few hours after the murder? Sounds like someone was boasting. I agree with the Dad but how gut-wrenching this must be for him, hope he has a lot of support.

Now the elephant in the room, I don't like to say anything about noses because my childhood nickname was beaker... but something is wrong why is his nose melting to the left?

I'd say that someone punched him a bloody beauty on the snozz at some point and it wasn't properly reset. Looks like a badly healed break.

Gonna have a few more of those soon.

Kid looks like maybe he had a cleft palate? Not sure if that would also affect the nose...but the upper lip looks like a repaired cleft palate.

In my extensively trained medical opinion. :p

Yeah, looks like his nose was made out of cosmetic putty and smooshed on in an approximate location.

Edited to add the left and right sides of his face really don't match either.

Last edited:
Kid looks like maybe he had a cleft palate? Not sure if that would also affect the nose...but the upper lip looks like a repaired cleft palate.

In my extensively trained medical opinion. :p

I had a brain fart you're right there is a little scar visible from the top lip going up now I feel bad.

Jon Eason said he believes the death penalty is an appropriate punishment for both of the suspects -- including his son.

Nice job putting right out there that you would like to see something you made dead.

Like seriously...its your kid...you made him...maybe you should get the death penalty for that

right there.

I love Korea sometimes...three generation prison sentences and everything.

Ugly people very often are awful human beings. Usually attractive people aren't as bad.

Laughing so loud and and feeling sort of bad about that.

But Ted Bundy was kinda nice looking. I know, I know....one case in hundreds....then we have Ottis Toole and Denis Rader.

You make a good point, Jack, even if it seems wrong to acknowledge that. :confused:
[doublepost=1462669959,1462669721][/doublepost]
It's clearly a result of the shithead being born with a cleft lip. Obviously.

The scar is pretty visible. And the smooshed looking nose.

Very common signs of repaired cleft palate.

Joaquin Phoenix the same weird nose/lip I'm not sure the condition but I want to say has to do with the mouth.

Ugly people very often are awful human beings. Usually attractive people aren't as bad.

Spend more time in front of the television screen than out in the real world, do you? :shy:
[doublepost=1462695166,1462694865][/doublepost]

Spend more time in front of the television screen than outside in the real world, do you? :shy:

In my (purely anecdotal) experience, the very worst are usually objectively attractive. I think it is because they get their way so often they think it is their due. The unattractive are used to waiting their turn.

Well, we all know pretty girls get lighter punishment for crimes that are otherwise exactly comparable to those of their less attractive sisters or brothers. Is this because they are nicer people, or is it our prejudicial favour towards them that colours perception and eventual punishment?

2ujschs.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...teen-s-stepmother-robbing-home-pay-drugs.html

'I have never felt hate before, but I'm so engulfed in hate, that I I want my kid and his friend to pay with their lives.

'I'm ashamed of feeling this way, I know Cindy would not like my anger and madness that I'm living with.I ask you keep the Campbell family, Beggs Family in your thoughts.

'I feel that I do not deserve any prayers and I am to live in this private hell, because I could not protect my wife when she needed me the most.'

Last edited:
Back