• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
nb3r7o.jpg

Lloyd Brandon Buck​
[...]
Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation says a McAlester man has been charged Tuesday with first-degree murder in the beating death of a Quinton man.
[....]
said Monday Lloyd Brandon Buck, 28, is suspected of beating 56-year-old Kenneth Flick to death with a hammer after the two men argued
[....]
about money Flick believed Buck owed him.
[...]
investigating agent said the two got into an argument about pills - Buck claiming they were a gift and Flick saying he was owed money for the medication.
[...]
affidavit of probable cause states that the men started hitting each other, then Buck told investigators he picked up a hammer and hit the other man three to five times. He said he thought Flick was unconscious when he took the older man's car and drove away
[...]
The 28-year-old man then apparently wrecked and abandoned the vehicle.
[...]
family member found Flick's body in in the kitchen of the man's Quinton home on September 14, 2014. The Quinton Police Department requested OSBI assist with the homicide investigation.

Buck was arrested Monday and is in the Pittsburg County jail.
http://www.news9.com/story/26545874/osbi-mcalester-man-beats-victim-to-death-with-hammer

Lloyd Brandon Buck FB
eje7hl.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/lloyd.buck.186?fref=ts

Piece of shit, you hit a man twice your age with a freakin' hammer and drive off in his car? You young man are a dick! And your name sucks, so there! Pppffffttttt! :p

My first vehicle was a Jeep....his name was Buck...I was thinking the same thing pretty much...you don't deserve a cool name like that. That's a name for Jeeps and Dogs.

Flick saying he was owed money for the medication.
Drug deal gone bad. It's so nice and polite how they say medication, I'm sure they were prescription but they weren't sold to treat any medical condition other than addiction. Just my opinion.

I read the headline and wondered what would be the point of paying you back after he killed you....... ;)

January 27, 2017
The Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals has upheld the first-degree manslaughter conviction and 32-year-prison sentence of Lloyd Brandon Buck.

The court on rejected an appeal by on the grounds of prosecutorial misconduct.
Buck was charged with first-degree murder in the 2014 beating death of 58-year-old Kenneth Flick of Quinton, but was convicted on the lesser manslaughter count.

Buck testified during his trial that he hit Flick several times with a hammer after Flick threatened him, then hit him in the face.
1578229170446.png

He testified that he was a scared little bitch who was nagged & had no choice.
Buck testified in his own defense during the trial. He said that at the time of the slaying he was a scared drug addict who was desperate to find prescription drugs to get high. However, Buck said finding drugs was going to be difficult because he didn’t have a lot of money on him and he was at the time homeless. He said his relationship with Flick was strained too.

Buck alleged during his testimony Flick sold him prescription drugs nearly 100 times in the past but the two were feuding over money Flick felt was owed to him in a previous drug deal. Buck had told investigators he was under the impression the pills Flick wanted money for were a gift. He said during a previous phone conversation with Flick he told Flick where he was at and Flick sent a man to his location and a fist-fight occurred over the money. He said despite the altercation he hitched a ride to Flick’s Quinton home to try to convince him to give him drugs.

“All I wanted were the pills,” Buck said of the reason going over to Flick’s house.

Buck said when he arrived the two had a cordial conversation for about 15 minutes before Flick brought up the money again. He said he tried to distract Flick but Flick kept after him about the money. He said the conversation escalated.

“I told him to get out of my face and then he hit me,” Buck said. “It shocked me. I couldn’t believe it came to that. I just told him to get out of my face and he hit me again, same thing (a punch) at about the same spot (on his left cheek.)”

It was then Buck said he turned around and felt a hammer on the counter.

“I then turned around and hit him with it,” Buck said.

Buck said Flick grabbed ahold of his shirt, which scared him. He said he wanted Flick to release his grip, so he hit him again with the hammer. Buck said the two men fell to the floor, but Flick was still grabbing at him. So, he hit him with the hammer again, then again.

Buck said he was scared throughout the ordeal and did not want to kill Flick. He just wanted to get away.

“At first I thought I just beat him up,” Buck said.

Instead of turning around and walking out the front door he was so scared he approached the victim who was with his walker due to having his leg amputated 1 week earlier and 10 ft away. Bucks story was bullshit and he should’ve got life POS
Post automatically merged:

No mention Flick just had a leg amputated and was using a walker… Buck should’ve got life period

Last edited:
Back