• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Podargus

Reality Bites
Anger issues much?

55c0c4b3ec6a7.image.jpg

Donnell Tyson, 28, of the 3900 block of California Avenue, faces eight felony and two misdemeanor charges, including domestic assault, kidnapping, and endangering the welfare of a child.

The attack began Friday at about 9 a.m. at his home and continued for about 40 minutes, police say. His two daughters, ages 6 and 9, were at the home at the time.

The two argued, and Tyson became upset and violent toward the woman. She tried to leave, but Tyson wouldn't let her, authorities said. He blocked the door for several minutes.

During the argument he punched the woman several times and then choked her, causing her to lose her breath, court documents say. At one point, he told one of this daughters to hold a gun to the woman's head. When she didn't, he took the gun and shot the woman in the face, causing a graze wound.

Tyson then asked his other daughter get give him a knife from the kitchen, police said. The girl then brought a butter knife, but Tyson asked her to bring him a “real knife.” She then brought another knife and he held the woman down while he cut her throat, police said.

“When (the victim) grabbed her throat in pain, the defendant took the knife and began to cut at the back of her neck, attempting to saw her head off,”

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...4ee7f023-766d-5622-8b30-6b15a3903b41.htmlhtml

I can't imagine what those two little girls are dealing with now.

Last edited:
What kind of twisted little in grate brat actually brings him the knife? The fuck!? I'd be disowning that kid if i survived.

Your link won't work. Any details on the womans current condition.

The attack began Friday at about 9 a.m. at his home and continued for about 40 minutes

Who the fuck is that motivated to murder at 9am? Most people are too busy trying to find their shoes. After rush hour I could cut a bitch, but it takes me a while to get worked up ( :sarcasm: )

How can anyone be against the death penalty when people like this guy and these little girls walk on earth.

What kind of twisted little in grate brat actually brings him the knife? The fuck!? I'd be disowning that kid if i survived.

Your link won't work. Any details on the womans current condition.
well, considering they were his daughters....however, aside from that, they were probably more concerned with their own self-preservation, nor can i blame them. what were they supposed to do? when daddy is beating the holy hell out of his girlfriend and asks you to bring him a knife, you bring him a fucking knife...(she did try to help in a childs way via butter knife). if i were to see this out of a childs eyes, i would have done everything in my power to make sure it wasn't me as well.

Who the fuck is that motivated to murder at 9am? Most people are too busy trying to find their shoes. After rush hour I could cut a bitch, but it takes me a while to get worked up ( :sarcasm: )
Maybe he was frustrated because he was late for a Board meeting at the law firm:rolleyes:

Back