• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
15ocrcn.jpg

this is right across from me
we use their weather alerts as ours​
The St. Clair County Sheriff's Office say body parts were discovered in garbage bags in St. Clair on Thursday.
Officials received a call from a passerby Thursday afternoon who looked inside the bags that were along Fred Moore Highway and Allington Road and then called police.

Another resident told deputies that they saw a 1990's SUV in the area dumping what they thought was garbage from the vehicle. The SUV was described as white or gray in color and was being driven by a middle aged woman.

It is not known how long the remains had been in the bags or whether the body was a man or woman.
“We are treating this incident as a homicide,” said St. Clair County Sheriff Tim Donnellon. “We are asking for the public’s help to solve this crime
[....]
http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/report...und-in-garbage-bags-in-st-clair#ixzz2rwRgYgdn

[....]
The bags of remains were found near Allington Road and Fred Moore Highway. The sex and race of the body have yet to be determined.
[....]
A witness called to report a vehicle -- possibly a 1990s SUV -- dumping what they believed to be garbage. Sheriff's deputies responded to the area and found body parts in garbage bags along the roads.
[...]

I don't see how people go about chopping up dead bodies and disposing of the remains. It's a person ffs not garbage.

Human body parts have been found in garbage bags dumped along snowy roads in a rural area of Michigan, authorities said.

Investigators are still counting the parts and haven't determined the gender, race or age of who they came from, the St. Clair County Sheriff's Office said Thursday.

At this point, they don't know if the parts are from one person or more, said Deputy Steven Campau.

For the sheriff's office, the sinister case began Thursday afternoon.

A woman called to tell them she had "located something suspicious" in an area a few miles from the Canadian border, Campau said.

When they arrived on the scene, law enforcement officers discovered the garbage bags and their gruesome contents on two adjoining roads.

Another woman then told them that she'd seen a light-colored SUV in the area dumping what she initially thought was garbage.

She described the person driving the vehicle as a middle-aged woman, Campau said.
[...]

The body parts found include a head and torso
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/31/justice/michigan-body-parts/
The mystery deepened early Friday morning when another bag, containing clothing and charred paperwork, was found near the entrance ramp of westbound Interstate 94 from Fred Moore Highway.
[...]

According to St. Clair Count Sheriff Tim Donnellon, the body parts are believed to belong to “one person,” a white male. They have been turned over to the county medical examiner’s office for an autopsy slated for Friday afternoon.

“A citizen told detectives that she had observed a mid-1990s SUV, possibly a GMC Jimmy or Chevrolet Trailblazer in the area, dumping what she thought was garbage out of a vehicle,” Donnellon said. “The driver was described as a heavy-set, middle-aged white female.”
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140131/METRO06/301310063/

So why bother to go through all the trouble of chopping the victim up & separating the pieces into separate bags-- only to leave them where they could be found so easily?

I mean what's more intriguing than a bunch of matching trash bags laying along the side of the road?! :rolleyes:

So why bother to go through all the trouble of chopping the victim up & separating the pieces into separate bags-- only to leave them where they could be found so easily?

I mean what's more intriguing than a bunch of matching trash bags laying along the side of the road?! :rolleyes:
people watched her throw them from the truck in broad daylight!!!
So I have no clue why she

Maybe she thought her boyfriend had an awful lot of garbage for the week and she was trying to help him clear it out but she didn't know where to take it so she just left on the side of the road for the chain gang prisoners who clean up the roadside to find and throw away for her.

WHAT!!!??? It could happen!

Maybe she thought her boyfriend had an awful lot of garbage for the week and she was trying to help him clear it out but she didn't know where to take it so she just left on the side of the road for the chain gang prisoners who clean up the roadside to find and throw away for her.

WHAT!!!??? It could happen!
Or maybe her boyfriend was the garbage that needed taking out.

So if she had taken the time to go a bit off-road to dump the bags, or looked for a dumpster in a parking lot without cameras...

Police say they have a 59-year-old St. Clair Shores woman in custody in connection with body parts that were dumped in St. Clair County last week.

Officials also say that they have identified the remains as that of a 32-year-old man who was reported missing to the St. Clair Shores Police Department on January 26. Officers say he was identified through the use of fingerprints.
[...]

Police say the woman was taken into custody on January 31. That same day investigators executed two search warrants - one in the 22000 block of Rosedale and the other in the 23000 block of Gary Lane in St. Clair Shores.

Officers say they were searching the homes for evidence related to the murder and dismemberment of the 32-year-old man. All evidence obtained during the search was taken to the Michigan State Police Crime Lab in Sterling Heights.

The 59-year-old St. Clair Shores woman is in police custody at the St. Clair Shores Police Department pending an arraignment. A warrant request is expected to be forwarded to the Macomb County Prosecutor's Office on Monday.

No names have been released in the case.
http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...y-was-dumped-in-st-clair-county#ixzz2s7USY52U

Police arrested a woman they said is responsible for killing and dismembering her 32-year-old son and dumping his body parts in China and St. Clair townships.

A 59-year-old St. Clair Shores woman was arrested Friday evening, according to a statement from the St. Clair Shores Police and St. Clair County Sheriff Department.

The body parts found about 4 p.m. Thursday on Allington Road and Fred Moore Highway were identified as her son.
[...]

Some of the body parts were in bags, others were not.
http://www.thetimesherald.com/artic...4/POLICE-Suspect-body-parts-case-victim-s-mom

she dumped his body then went home and chatted up her nighbots about the body parts found!!!!
Called and asked them if they had heard about them found close to where they lived!

I wonder if we're gonna find out that her son was special needs & she got tired of caring for him? It just feels like one of those cases to me.

I wonder if we're gonna find out that her son was special needs & she got tired of caring for him? It just feels like one of those cases to me.
wasnt special needs
neighbors on the news said they have known family for years
son was 32 and helped everyone in the neighborhood with everything
dad died may and they said after that things with mom kinda got odd but never expected anything like this

weirdest thing is she called her one neighbor and asked him if he had seen the news about the body parts that had been found close to them?
Then told him police had been at her house asking for pics of her missing son Ramsey

thats all I know on the names

Back