• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/09/14/pharmacist-accused-trying-to-kill-mother-with-insulin.html
1505408147770.jpg

A Pennsylvania pharmacist is accused of trying to kill her own mother with a series of insulin injections. Police claim Donna Horger, 50, attempted to inject her 74-year-old mother with insulin on three separate occasions, Fox 29 reported.

The first alleged attempt reportedly occurred at Immaculate Mary Nursing Home in Philadelphia. Horger’s mother, Mary, was found unresponsive and rushed to Abington Hospital where she was revived. The alleged second and third attempts reportedly occurred while Mary Horger was recovering in the hospital [....]
An investigation revealed that no hospital staff injected Mary Horger with insulin, but that someone with a medical background did. Horger reportedly confessed to all three attempts after she was confronted by police.

Horger’s attorney, Fortunato Perri Jr., said his client did not want her mother to suffer anymore, Fox 29 reported. Mary Horger has been diagnosed with dementia and osteoporosis.

“It’s a very sad, tragic set of circumstances,” he told the news outlet.

Hard call to make.
Have been through caring for my grandmother and my dad , now my mom.
It is tough watching the deterioration.
I don't know how I feel about this other than living wills for assisted suicide need to be legal.

Hits home right now. Just put my dad to bed. I don't know how long I can go. I've only got to make it until Friday and one of my sisters takes over. I drive 400 miles, give up work, stay away from my family all to hear about how ungrateful us kids are for everything he's done for us. Yeah, right. Like beating us with your fists? Like slapping my sister so hard it knocked a couple teeth out? I've blocked out as much as I could, but at moments like that it all comes back and you want to tell him what you think. Then you pause, take a deep breath, tell yourself that he's old, has cancer, has alzheimer's, isn't in his right mind, etc.

I never thought I'd wish death on anyone, but seriously, it can't come soon enough for him. When there is absolofuckinglutely no quality of life left, I want someone to take me out. I do t want to remember my dad as a bastard, but the longer he hangs around and reminds my sister's and I that he is one, that's how we're going to remember him.

Latest posts

Back