• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
January 17th 2018

Abandoned and left to die, a sick crime in Okeechobee. A dog was tossed out of a moving car like a piece of trash and the driver never looked back! Thankfully, Ray Cashwell saw the whole thing happen.

“They don’t have a heart, they don’t have a heart,” said Cashwell. He’s still emotional after seeing someone abandon a pet near highway 70 in Okeechobee Tuesday morning.

“The door opened and I saw the dog getting thrown out…The car took off, I mean took off and the dog chased it,” said Cashwell.

The dog chased its owner for about a block, but Cashwell says the driver of a small blue car didn’t look back.

Cashwell says the dog was frightened and visibly shaking. The dog wouldn’t come to him, so he called the Trail of Hope Animal Rescue in Okeechobee and volunteer Lisa Stark rushed over.

When Stark arrived, Cashwell was doing his best to keep the dog off the street. It was her mission to get the dog.

“I just squatted down and said come here baby in my normal squeaky voice, it irritates a lot of people, but I am sorry it works for dogs and he comes running up and he jumped on me right away,” said Stark.

The dog, dubbed Bill was taken to Trail of Hope, where workers bathed and cleaned him up. “It’s very rewarding experience to know that you went out there, got a dog and saved it,” said Stark.

Right now, Okeechobee animal control workers are monitoring dog to ensure its health. Next week Trail of Hope volunteers plans to begin caring for the dog.
http://cbs12.com/news/local/dog-rescued-after-heartless-owner-abandons-it
dc8822a6-988e-47ec-8deb-bfb33d133900-large16x9_dogabandoned0.PNG

Dogs are the only ones that fall for that. Cats say: fuck you and split.
Which is why I love cats. I hate animals that follow you everywhere you go. You go have sex with your SO, and there's your dog, watching you. You go take a shit, and there's your dog, watching you.

My wife and I start having sex and if a cat happened to be in our bedroom, that sucker is at the door, doing it's best to get out.

Which is why I love cats. I hate animals that follow you everywhere you go. You go have sex with your SO, and there's your dog, watching you. You go take a shit, and there's your dog, watching you.

Oh come on nothing is as great as a dog sniffin' yer butt as your going at it or lickin' your leg!

(Umm...maybe that should have remained inner dialogue)

Honestly though,
the terror this dog must have felt as he realized he was being abandoned.
It breaks me inside.

Good God :bigtears: I'm not attempting to look at @Satanica 's thread now ...

My dog chased me down the street (I didn't notice) some guys in a car were beeping at me yelling. I gave them the :finger: ooops :) I stopped at the red light ...
" a little white dog is running after ur car" I open the door, Stinker jumped right in happy as shit .... ( I wanted to be pissed .. but I couldn't be ...)

Dogs are the only ones that fall for that.

My BIL talks to our dogs in a baby voice and they look at him like he's retarded. (fact)

I just talk to them in a normal tone ... like the first time he chewed something up that was not

his ... I told him in cool and calm way ... If you're going to chew up our stuff you'll have to

move out ... he clearly understands English and liked living in our house (he must)

because that never happened again.
[doublepost=1516220998,1516220467][/doublepost]
My wife and I start having sex and if a cat happened to be in our bedroom, that sucker is at the door, doing it's best to get out.

Nick is like that when i bust the vacuum out, Piper follows me around like, "So whatcha you doing" Its pretty cute.

Back