• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tees-37708831
_91989262_xray.jpg

A couple walking in Kirkleatham Woods, Redcar, heard whimpering and found the terrier-type animal in a mound of earth at about midday.

It was rushed to a vet but its injuries were so serious it had to be put down.
[....]
"It's likely more than one person was involved due to the force needed to inflict such an attack."

The dog was a white, scruffy-looking terrier type with a curly coat - possibly a Jack Russell or West Highland Terrier cross-breed - aged about seven years old.

Anyone with information is urged to come forward.

It was rushed to a vet but its injuries were so serious it had to be put down.
:arghh::arghh::arghh:
This is the part that I hate.
It was finally going to get help but couldn't be helped.

I disagree that the authorities say this was the work of more than one person.

One person could easily have done this alone.

It's likely more than one person was involved due to the force needed to inflict such an attack."

It seems like this kind of thing is a solo act only because generally people love animals plus it's seems like an embarrassing and deplorable act to be apart of. I'm definitely thinking one person.

I hate this mental picture but maybe they are thinking more than one person because someone had to hold the dog down while someone else drove a nail into his head :(

And here I am all getting ready to take my dog to the vet for his checkup. No reason just a checkup.

People who harm dogs discuss me. I vollunteer at a senior dog rescue and hospice that takes the worst cases. I've seen dogs in the worst conditions that still have love in them. Dogs who can't even stand because of what people have done to them still wag their tail at the thought of affection. :(

Back