• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
dopffk.jpg

Chip Patrick Owens​
[...]
shows the dark details behind the alleged murder for hire plot of a Tyler man.
[...]
Chip Patrick Owens, 32, of Tyler, into custody
[...]
booked him into the Smith County Jail on one count of criminal solicitation.
[..]
suspect had attempted to hire a hit man to kill his wife, Andrea Owens, and a man she was allegedly having a sexual relationship with
[...]
He is currently in the Smith County Jail on $1 million bond.
[.,...]
CI), a former Marine who worked for Carl Owens Truck, met with police on November 21, 2014.
[,....]
said between 45-60 days ago, Chip started making comments at work about killing his wife
[...]
The CI said Chip wanted the murder to look like a home invasion shooting to kill his pregnant wife.
[...]
told authorities he had text messages stating Chip would leave the doors unlocked and the guns would not be loaded. Chip requested the CI to also take a $20,000 ring from Andrea. In return, the CI would be paid $1,000 for the murder and later $10,000 from the ring's sale.
[...]
gave him a .9mm pistol to kill Andrea, according to the affidavit.
[...]
the suspect asked daily if and when he would go through with the killing.
[...]
claimed he would need the gun back to find another person to kill his wife if the CI could not follow through.
[....]
CI checked into a rehab facility when he began to feel depressed about Chip's offer.

The suspect knew the CI had killed people during his time in the military and assumed he wouldn't have a problem killing another person. During this time, Chip began referring to the plan as "Operation Zebra,
[...]
On December 3, 2014, the CI, wearing a recording a device, met with Chip to reaffirm the killing.
[...]
"Yeah, let's do it."
[...]
Chip said his wife had thrown the $20,000 ring out a window after the suspect was caught cheating with another woman, however, he planned to replace the jewelry.
[...]
the pair began discussing how to dispose of evidence and the body. The CI told Chip he would drop her off in the swamp "one piece at a time." The alleged plan included the use caustic acid to "eat the bones away."
[...]
revealed "Cat," Chip's girlfriend, did not want the suspect to be married to Andrea anymore. T.
[...]
the CI said he met with Chip again to talk about their plans. Chip reportedly said his wife had also been having an affair with Larry Day, of Whitehouse. The suspect wanted the CI to "do him" for messing with his wife, according to the report. The CI requested a photo of Day and his home address.
[...]
the CI told police he spoke with Chip about his plans to move to New Orleans. He then offered to kill Day for $1,000 up front
[..]
the suspect asked if he was being recorded. The CI said he was not and Chip laughed and remarked "he did not want to go to jail."
[...]
CI told Chip they needed to get the acid and after killing Andrea and Day, cut them in half and put the pair in drums.
[...]
bodies would then soak for two weeks.
[...]
told the CI he had 50 acres on Highway 31, but couldn't get caught with the victims on his property.
[...]
"the only people that get caught, is [sic] the people that talk about it,"
[...]
the CI and Chip discussed putting spyware on Andrea's phone. The CI told Chip he would need cash for zip ties and duct tape,
[...]
Chip also reportedly gave the CI three FC .9mm hollow point bullets and two soft-nosed bullets. Chip also provided the CI with zip ties and duct tape from his truck.
[...]
the CI and Chip drove to a local gas station and discussed using a different gun, due to the suspect not wanting to lose his .9mm. It was then suggested to use a single-shot .233
[...]
Chip allegedly told the CI he would check Facebook to see if Day would be in town over the weekend.
[...]
When the CI provided police with the evidence, authorities concluded Chip had committed several acts
[...]
Officials then requested an arrest warrant be issued Friday morning.
http://www.ketknbc.com/news/crimewatch/documents-detail-tyler-mans-alleged-plans-to-kill?hpt=ju_bn2
jjsb3b.jpg

Larry Day​

Aaaand....I also would leave number one for number two....;)

But seriously, if you are dumb enough to text murder plans with a man who enters an institution, or anyone for that matter, u deserve to get caught!

This guy is an idiot and a real low life piece of shit too boot. She is pregnant for fucks sake. So what he thinks the baby isn't his I bet, coz she has a boyfriend. Logical, I get it, but dude your fucking someone else as well! And she's just as dumb mind you fucking a married guy coz what happens when he gets tired of her?
The only victim here is the unborn baby. People need to quit being so fucking trashy and practice common fucking decency coz quite frankly none of these fucks should breed.
Shit like this is why Jerry Springer was the original "reality tv". So long as people are willing to show their ass people will be there to watch.

Chip said his wife had thrown the $20,000 ring out a window after the suspect was caught cheating with another woman, however, he planned to replace the jewelry.
Hold it. She had a ring valued at $20,000 and threw it out the window because she was mad he was cheating? Stupid woman, I would have kept that sucker as the down payment on my new life without his cheating ass.

Also, why the Hell was he going to replace it? He was going to have her murdered, why the fuck spend another $20,000 on ANOTHER ring? That makes no sense to me.

QUOTE: "the only people that get caught, is the people that talk about it,"

No shit idiot. I wonder if he ever thinks back wondering where he went wrong and got caught? :wait:

Back