• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
thats a really rough 47yo
14ah2yo.jpg

Margaret Parson stabbed her husband, Gordon Parsons, during a drunken fight. Despite the attack, she indirectly ended up saving his life.​
[...]
British wife who stabbed her husband during a drunken fight ended up inadvertently saving his life after doctors discovered he had severe liver damage.

Margaret Parsons repeatedly knifed spouse Gordon in his chest, chin and bicep after an argument got seriously out of hand at their Launceston, Cornwall
[...]
The 58-year-old was rushed to hospital and his 47-year-old wife was arrested and charged with wounding with intent to kill. But when doctors started patching up his wounds, they discovered he was suffering from a debilitating liver condition — brought on by years of alcoholism.
[...]
was fast-tracked for life-saving treatment, which medics say should now greatly prolong his life expectancy.
[...]
how his gratefulness, Gordon Parsons pleaded with a judge at Truro Crown Court on Wednesday to spare his wife from jail.

"She in effect saved his life because when he was taken into hospital they discovered the seriousness of his liver disease and he is now getting treatment for it," said defense attorney Joanna Martin on his behalf.

But his application fell on deaf ears and she was locked up for 16 months. Judge Christopher Harvey Clark, QC, said the blows were so violent she should go to prison
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/docs-discover-man-liver-damage-stabbed-wife-article-1.1984356

Oh my God! Good Gawd almight! Jesus H. Christ! Great Moogly Googly! and anything else you and I can think of! What happened to her?
I guess he had to drink all of those years in order to stomach living with her!

QUOTE: Gordon Parsons pleaded with a judge at Truro Crown Court on Wednesday to spare his wife from jail.

Yeah, so she could try killing him again at a later date! In my eyes that would be mercy killing if he had to go back and live with her again! She had better be glad he stuck with her as long as he did! Who else would have even had the grace to look past........ALL THAT? Put a bag over it....PLEASE!!!! :bag:

Last edited:
Oh my God! Good Gawd almight! Jesus H. Christ! Great Moogly Googly! and anything else you and I can think of! What happened to her?
I guess he had to drink all of those years in order to stomach living with her!

:bag:

You have it all wrong, that's not her, it's a picture of his diseased liver!

Hell! I'm almost 56 and I look better than that and you have my word on that! Damn!

Latest posts

Back