• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
IMG_20140314_220210_zps1cdmqfmy.jpg

- A restaurant worker stabbed and killed the business owner and seriously injured a co-worker Thursday night with horrified dinner customers fleeing the restaurant.

[.....]

The emergency call came at about 7:30 p.m. from Jimmy the Greek Taverna Restaurant at 8221 Glades Road. Callers reported that an employee had fled the restaurant wearing a black apron while carrying a large knife. Deputies found Lebrun nearby on Glades Road.

While in a deputy's cruiser, Lebrun asked him if he was Haitian, and when the deputy said yes, Leburn spoke to him in Creole saying "I killed him because he took my photograph on March 2 and posted it on the internet."

...... Lebrun told the deputy "They need to learn how to respect people. I have three kids in Haiti. I know they will suffer, but they will survive," according to the report. The deputy said while en route to the interview, Lebrun repeatedly said Karaloukas had taken his photo without permission.

[.....]

..... Lebrun walked up to Karaloukas and stabbed him three times in the left side and once in the back for no apparent reason, according to the report.

Karaloukas, patrons and employees quickly left the restaurant. Deputies aren't clear when the second victim, a male co-worker, was stabbed, but he was taken to Delray Medical Center in critical condition. His identity and updated condition have not been released.
http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-79619997/

What a fucking ass hole psycho. Why would he care if his picture was taken at all in the first place, and if he did why didnt he talk to the guy about it instead of killing him like a complete animal. I hope and foresee this guy being locked up for the rest of his life.

My ex-husband was in the Marines and they were sent over to guard the embassy in Liberia.. they honestly believe you would take their soul by taking their pictures. I dont know where this idiot was from but he should be dead!:meh:

My ex-husband was in the Marines and they were sent over to guard the embassy in Liberia.. they honestly believe you would take their soul by taking their pictures. I dont know where this idiot was from but he should be dead!:meh:
He's from Hati and they believe in voodoo.

He even looks like a deranged psychopath.:eek: Unfortunately life in the American prison system is probably paradise compared to living in Haiti. His actions seem so bizarre that I wouldn't be surprised if he mounts an insanity defense. I also wouldn't be surprised if he got off, unfortunately.

@China @Wolf_of_Mars ... Pete your invited to help ... see we are gonna hand him by his ankles.. one side is bambo toture ... my side rusty potato peelers ... front side a sander ... what tool are you bringing!?!?

The coworker probably got stabbed when he tried to stop the devil from leaving...I hate to say this but he is only 2 years younger then myself but this generation has grown up with the beginning of this technologies. I remember when cell phones first came out and it was so big and you had to carry it along with a box that was the battery....I want this guy to get the switch or better yet the gas chamber....:sarcasm:

Karaloukas’ Killer Will Not Go to Jail

BOCA RATON, FL – On March 13, Tilus Lebrun, a 42 year-old Haitian national, fatally stabbed his employer, Dimitrios Karaloukas, a 61 year-old Greek-American restaurateur who owned Jimmy the Greek Taverna in Boca Raton. Apprehended moments later in the street by police, Lebrun, still holding the murder weapon, confessed that he did it, apparently, as he said, because he was angry at Karaloukas for posting a picture of him on the Internet.
The National Herald was first to report, based on good authority, that Lebrun is an illegal alien (“Anyone Care if Greek’s Killer is an Illegal Alien?” Apr. 5). But now, there is a new element to the story: Lebrun will not be going to jail.
http://www.thenationalherald.com/65194/

Back