• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

malq

Veteran Member
Anyone following this one?
2cmp006.jpg

In Auburn WA, A Homeland security officer (off duty) wasting gas in a Federal vehicle, saw smoke coming from along the freeway about 15 feet into the dense woods. He brilliantly deducted that this is not normal in the middle of fire season at the peak of summer. He pulled over to check it out and saw a Hispanic male burning bloody carpet, rags and who knows what else. The suspect got two synapse's to fire at once and jumped into his Dark SUV and blasted out of there. The Federal agent for Homeland Security... you know, the ones protecting our borders and planes travel?... completely failed to get ID on the plate. It became a crime scene after it tested positive for human blood and the amount of blood on the carpet was so excessive it implies murder.

It gets weirder.

Later that day more smoke in another area. The same guy in the same SUV is having another bloody burn somewhere else. He fled again when spotted. How many kills does this guy have?
Investigation ongoing.

Does anyone have a light?

I'm just throwing this out there, but if he was Hispanic, I wonder if it was cartel action and/or the body is an illegal undocumented alien.

Oh Im following this @malq. I think youre correct about an illegal. Its a good reason if any, that no one will know who,what , or where.

Wow. They caught him in the act TWICE and still don't have any identification on this guy at all? Somebody is dead somewhere, but if it's an illegal we may never know!
Remember, only YOU can prevent forest fires caused by destroying evidence with flames.

Back