• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Nine people were shot and wounded, one critically, in a Houston neighborhood Monday morning by a lawyer who had issues with his law firm, authorities said.

The first report of the shootings began at about 6:30am near Weslayan and Bissonnett streets in southwest Houston.

When officers arrived, the suspect began firing at them, police Chief Martha Montalvo said.

Multiple sources have said the shooter was lawyer Nathan DeSai, whose Porsche Boxster has been searched by police, FOX26 reported.

DeSai was listed as a partner at McDaniel & DeSai LLP, a Houston-based law firm.

DeSai's LinkedIn profile now says he's no longer affiliated with the firm. His name still appears on a glass-door at the firm's entrance.

Numerous weapons were found at the scene, Montalvo said, and a bomb-squad robot is looking at a Porsche that's believed to belong to DeSai.

Houston police say the Porsche, which is registered to DeSai, 'had additional weapons inside.'

Mayor Sylvester Turner, who is in Cuba for a trade mission, told KTRK-TV that the lawyer was 'disgruntled.'

'He was either fired or had a bad relationship with this law firm,' Turner said.

The investigation is active. It's very, very early,' the mayor added. 'We want to make sure there is no other gunman. We are checking every angle, I can assure you.'

Some witnesses have described the gunman firing dozens of shots at cars passing through a condo complex, which is near the affluent West University Place community.

Several cars with bullet holes and shattered windows were at a parking lot near the condo complex.

Of the nine wounded, one is in critical condition, another is in serious condition and three people were treated and released, Montalvo said.

Cars and windows had bullet holes at the scene where the suspect allegedly fired about 6:30am with a revolver at a strip mall.

Officials said the gunman shot from behind a tree.

Houston police said the suspect was shot by an officer, ABC13 reported.

Police 'engaged' with the shooter and eventually 'neutralized' him, KHOU reported.

His condition and identity remain unclear.

Nearby, there was increased police activity at an apartment complex on Law Street, ABC7 reported.

One report has claimed there were 'bodies on the ground' at the scene, according ABC13.

Police considered the scene active and deployed a bomb squad after a suspicious vehicle was reported near the scene, according to the station.

At least 20 first responders were at the Randalls supermarket strip center, one official said.

'We received a call at 6:29 we had a shooting at the Petco store...the first units were directed to the parking lot where the shooting was still active,' said spokesman Jay Evans, of the Houston Fire Department , to ABC13.

'We now have approximately 20 EMS personnel vehicles on scene. We do not know, we do not have a count at this time as to how many people have been shot, but all of the people will be directed to local hospitals in the area that are going to be victims.'

Traffic in the area has been shut down since the shooting began.
LINK

When did it become acceptable to shoot innocent random people because you are pissed off?:laser::gas:

I'm glad the cops only wounded him and I hope he survives so he can suffer for a very very long time behind bars. I guess he never figured passing his bar exam was going to send him behind them forever!

He's dead. His law firm dissolved about six months ago but I'm not sure where he was currently working. The new reports say there was Nazi propaganda in his car.

Traffic in Houston is already horrific and this asshole has to go and make it worse? On a fucking Monday?

If I still lived there, I'd have killed this tool myself for pulling such a shitty stunt.

That is a super busy area. Bye Felicia.

In all seriousness, I wish the wounded speedy healing.

When did it become acceptable to shoot innocent random people because you are pissed off?:laser::gas:

Since...1637.
[doublepost=1474927120,1474926922][/doublepost]
He's dead. His law firm dissolved about six months ago but I'm not sure where he was currently working. The new reports say there was Nazi propaganda in his car.

Oh, yeah...blame Hitler for everything!

hitler-angry-o.gif

Since...1637.
[doublepost=1474927120,1474926922][/doublepost]

Oh, yeah...blame Hitler for everything!

hitler-angry-o.gif
I'm not sure what, if anything, the Nazi reference has to do with his actions. He was shooting randomly at cars as they were coming down the street, aiming at windows trying to hit the drivers.

I'm not sure what, if anything, the Nazi reference has to do with his actions. He was shooting randomly at cars as they were coming down the street, aiming at windows trying to hit the drivers.

He reportedly had Nazi propaganda in his car as found by the police.

When did it become acceptable to shoot innocent random people because you are pissed off?
Since suicide has become a tactical weapon, which has been kicking ass since the dawn of man. The thing is, it's even more effective with a victimhood mentality. Which is why it will only get better and more efficient.
Still, bombing is the cheapest form of suicide, but chemical weapons will be the best bang for the buck.

What do you call it when a lawyer gets gunned down in the street after a mass shooting?

A good start.

I recommend this guy should have looked in the mirror. I'm no expert on Nazism, but I'm not too sure that Hitler had an overwhelming love and respect for Indian people.

Back