• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Momzilla

Badass/PTA Mom
image.png

A disabled Missouri teen has been found safe and a person of interest is in custody after the teen's mother was found murdered in their Springfield home...

Greene County Sheriff Jim Arnott said Monday 19-year-old Gypsy Blancharde has been found alive "in another state," but wouldn't say where. She was reported missing after her mother Claudinnea "Dee Dee" Blancharde was found slain early Monday in their home,...

Dee Dee Blancharde's death was of a "violent nature," Sheriff Arnott said. He reportedly wouldn't detail her cause of death.

Authorities responded to the home after friends reportedly called police, saying they saw a disturbing post on the mother's Facebook page indicating she may have been harmed. A Facebook page that appears to belong to Blancharde contains a message posted around 3:30 p.m. Sunday that reads, "That b---h is dead!"
Officers issued an "endangered persons advisory" for daughter Gypsy Blanchard before she was found Monday. She reportedly has severe medical issues, needs medication and sometimes uses a wheelchair.

The person of interest, an adult male, was with Gypsy Blancharde when she was located, Ussery said. Officials used emails, social media posts, and interviews with family members in order to find the teen.

The person of interest "is not necessarily the suspect," Arnott said.

Neighbors told the station they last saw Dee Dee Blancharde on Wednesday, which they said was unusual because the woman was social and often visited with neighbors.

The woman's home was recently robbed, they said. The burglar had reportedly stolen cash and prescriptions.

Investigators say the believe the crime is a "targeted situation."
LINK

Still alot of unanswered questions? They haven't said that the daughter had nothing to do with the murder, but considering her medical disablilities, it seems unlikely.

And why say that their person of interest is not necessarily the suspect, just seems odd to point out?

(PS: I originally clicked this story thinking it was going to be something funny- I hadn't read the title, I had only seen that picture- it just really looks like a staged/stock funny photo at first glance-- then I felt like a monster when I realized it was a murdered mother & missing disabled daughter...:sorry:)

Last edited:
That poor girl, now motherless. The photo is sweet and sad. And the itty bitty doggy!
A week ago, we found a chihuahua puppy completely wrapped in a blanket on the beach. It would have been shortly washed away by the incoming tide. Apparently lost or abandoned after some big beach party. It's a sweet little thing, but it can't live on a farm with our big animals and equipment. A local vet will find a home for it. OK, off this topic, just shows that people suck.

That photo does look staged! Holy shit! This can't POSSIBLY be a pissed off boyfriend scenario, could it? WTF

*cues banjo theme from Deliverance, goes straight to hell*
suicide-santa.gif

More info:
Last Updated Jun 15, 2015 5:01 PM EDT

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -- A disabled Missouri teen has been found safe and a person of interest is in custody after the teen's mother was found murdered in their Springfield home, reports CBS affiliate KOLR.

Gypsy Blancharde, 19, was found alive in Wisconsin early Monday, officials said in a news release Monday afternoon. She was reported missing after her mother Claudinnea "Dee Dee" Blancharde was found slain early Monday in their home, reports the station.
Link.

--Al

Mother of gawd ...

Dee Gyp Blancharde
Yesterday at 2:32pm ·
That Bitch is dead!

http://stonecountychronicle.com/mom...found-murdered-daughter-located-in-wisconsin/

“We have a person of interest in custody but this person is not necessarily a suspect,” stated Sheriff Arnott. “We also extend our gratitude to the WaukeshaSheriff’s Department in Wisconsin for their assistance in our investigation.” Officers in that jurisdiction raided the home of Charlie Goldhammer for a well being check early this morning. There they found Gypsy with Goldhammer’s 25 year-old stepson.

“All I know is the SWAT team came this morning took my wife, and I out of here something with my stepson, supposedly he did something in Missouri, which we don’t believe because he wouldn’t hurt a fly,” Goldammer told KISN.

“There’s nothing wrong with her,” Goldhammer told WISN. “She’s OK. She walks and talks and does everything fine,” Goldammer said. “I don’t really know anything about her except him and her were talking to each other online. It’s his girlfriend, and he went down there to get her and brought her back up here. That’s about all I know.” Goldhammer says Gypsy didn’t have her wheelchair with her.

A team of detectives are en route to Wisconsin to interview Gypsy and the person of interest in custody.

“We can say with confidence that there is no lingering threat to the citizens of Greene County as it relates to this case,” Arnott said in a news release. “This appears to have been a targeted crime. Our Detectives were able to use a variety of sources including social media posts, emails and phone calls to successfully locate Gypsy.”

Jeff Haskins worked on the Blanchardes home when he was with Habitat for Humanity. “While I was with Habitat, I spent a lot of my time at the subdivision…Dee Dee and Gypsy brought such life to the neighborhood, and everywhere they went,” he posted on a prayer page set up for the Blancharde’s on Facebook.

“It just proves happy endings are not just in fairy tales,” Gypsy told KY3 when she moved into her new home. “They are real.” When asked if Gypsy is a suspect in her mother’s death, Sheriff Arnott replied, “We’re not ruling anything out.”
Call me a prude but...my kid brings a girl back to my house he met online I'm gonna wanna know a little bit about her before I let her spend the night. I'm not ending up dead in my bed or otherwise coz of some internet romance.
RIP to Dee Dee Blancharde. You sounded like a wonderful lady and mother. May they catch the bastard who did this too you.

It’s his girlfriend, and he went down there to get her and brought her back up here.
I think the Gypsy's mother didn't g along with the boyfriend's plan and he killed her because of that.

I hope that her daughter wasn't in on it in any way. I'm not fully understanding her disability or disabilities, does she have mental disabilities as well or just physical? I guess either way she could be in on it as well.

Last edited:
Aww, crap...another pair of dumbasses who think their internet "romance" is more important than the life of another human being.

Very fucking sad.

what could have made this girl be a part of that?
To hazard a guess I'd say that Mom didn't like her boyfriend and she wanted to be with him more than she wanted her mother around anymore.

There seems to be mention of her being part of a family that was into running scams and con games, if that's true it could certainly play a part.

Maybe she isn't as disabled as the family led everyone to believe. Maybe the disability was the family's only source of income and some or most of the medical issues were a lie so if she left with the boyfriend there goes the money so Mom tried to stop her and they both got their pissed off on and stabbed her.

Just throwing out ideas here.

Gypsy Rose Blancharde, 23, of Springfield, and Nicholas Paul Godejohn, 26, of Big Bend, Wis., are charged for the murder of Ms. Blancharde’s mother, Clauddinnea "Dee Dee" Blancharde. The defendants were charged jointly in a felony complaint filed Tuesday for first-degree murder and armed criminal action. Greene County Circuit Judge Calvin Holden set bond for both defendants at $1 million.

The defendants are in custody in Wisconsin and will be brought back to Missouri to face the charges. Greene County Prosecuting Attorney Dan Patterson thanked the Greene County sheriff’s investigators for their quick and tireless work in solving this case.

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/story...-dee-dee-blanchardes-murder/21048998_33605348

Just read the complaint...absolutely horrifying. The girl wanted her mother dead, and listened to her screams while she was being murdered.

Both of these fuckers need to be sent straight to Hell.

Fatal attraction. Mom was the liability. It sounds like Gypsy grew up pretty twisted...being forced at a young age to lead a double life and pretend to have illness and disabilities she did not really have to perpetuate funding from the public and government. Hope to hear more. This is what I believe happened from what I read. Not saying Gypsy did'nt have something wrong with her...just that it sounds like cops are saying a lot of it was fictitious. I'll bet she got SSI and other funds.

Everyone who had something to say about them talked about what wonderful people they were that been thru so many hard times. Probably will never believe what scammers they both are/were.

Back