• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman has been arrested after police say she purposely dropped her child, breaking the child’s arm, to “teach her a lesson.”

Woonsocket Police say Dignailis Estrella described the child’s fall in a phone call with her incarcerated ex-boyfriend, who then reported her to authorities.

Police say the child’s punishment happened after a family argument and it wasn’t until two days later that Estrella took her daughter to the hospital.

Authorities believe the child was injured in March, but they do not have the exact date of the incident.

The Providence Journal reports the 26-year-old woman was arraigned Monday on a charge of first-degree child abuse. The Department of Children Youth and Families has taken the child into custody.
http://wpri.com/2017/12/05/woman-arrested-charged-after-dropping-baby-on-purpose/
estrella.jpg

Digitalis, up there, looks as if they interrupted her day when they arrested her. I'm glad that baby is away from her, next time she might throw her out the window. Just to prove the point that I can do what I want when I want. Well these days the po-leece can too.

Digitalis, up there, looks as if they interrupted her day when they arrested her. I'm glad that baby is away from her, next time she might throw her out the window. Just to prove the point that I can do what I want when I want. Well these days the po-leece can too.
Bwahaha. Thought I was the only who read digitalis. I was wrong. :D

Am I really the only one who commented so far on her x penis reporting her!!! Lol. This is news all in itself... thank god for him!
Fucking cunts day was totally ruined .. love it

She can die

Am I really the only one who commented so far on her x penis reporting her!!! Lol. This is news all in itself... thank god for him!
Fucking cunts day was totally ruined .. love it

She can die

I bet she will still let him stay in her home, eat her baby's food and hit it when he gets out.

Back