• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

brandi

christ on a cracker
HOUSTON-- Police are looking for two drivers involved in the case of the dead woman found on the 900 block of the North Freeway.

The victim has been identified as 38-year-old Frances Morales and her family and friends are heartbroken.

Morales was the mother of six children.

Her friend Rebecca Vasquez said she lived a tough life with a live-in boyfriend. "He constantly beat her," Vasquez said. "She dealt with a lot."

On Saturday night, the 38-year-old was killed after police say she either fell or was pushed from a moving SUV onto the freeway.

After the incident, her boyfriend told family and friends she jumped.

"He was like I don't know," Vasquez said. "She just jumped out the truck on the freeway going 60 miles per hour.

Police said her boyfriend never stopped and neither did the female driver behind him who ran over the body.

Morales' sister Laura is helping with the six children and believes there is a crime here.

"Either he pushed her or she was already dead and he pushed her out," Morales said. "My sister wouldn't leave six kids."

Neighbors even claimed to hear the two fighting before their dinner plans the night of the incident.

Police now want to talk to the boyfriend, Ernesto Moncada, who was driving the white Chevy TrailBlazer. The plate is CKF 1159.

They also want to talk to the female driver. She was in a white Ford Explorer
http://www.khou.com/news/local/2-drivers-wanted-in-fatal-hit-and-run-on-North-Freeway-226792181.html

They need to find the woman in the Explorer. Only she can say if there was a struggle in the SUV. They need to offer immunity in exchange for her statement. The Idea of someone just up and stepping out of the car is one of the scariest things that could ever,ever happen. I may in the situation just keep driving myself, because I'd be losing my shit.

They should have a detective offer her the immunity though, not a DA or SA, so that it can be a delicious lie and the bitch can go to prison for vehicular manslaughter, leaving the scene, hit and run, failure to report, etc etc etc.

Also, my gut says he pushed her, because women beating douchebags would do shit like that.
On the other hand, I agree it would be hard to prove. I also know that women in that kind of situation can get so distraught and hopeless that they'd do just about anything..including suicide..to get out.

I'd like to think he did it (because the idea of leaving 6 children like that is reprehensible), but the more I think about it, the more I have doubts. Ask yourself how easy it would be for someone to a. unseat belt you b. reach across you c. open the door and then d. push you out of a car? There's a lot that has to go just right for that scenario to work. You could also say that she was already dead when she was pushed (makes it a lot easier) but then I ask why would he do it right in front of another driver? (two other drivers someone besides lady in the Explorer saw enough to report this event) The easy answer to that is so that in the first scenario is that she is assuredly dead from being run over. In the second it would be to hide injuries and obscure evidence of the pre highway murder.

"He was like I don't know," Vasquez said. "She just jumped out the truck on the freeway going 60 miles per hour.

This is not the statement of any kind of mastermind and I really don't think he's smart enough to have pulled off any of these possibilities and we have to be open to the idea that she just got out. I'm not saying that he wasn't at fault but she may have done this because he just wouldn't shut up, or had murdered one of her favorite songs for the last time and hell at least its consistent with facts as know them. This makes the testimony of the "Explorer lady" all the more valuable. Let's hope she wasn't texting at the time.

I think it's a good possibility the woman jumped. She was probably hoping for the best outcome. We see it on TV all the time. How people jump out of cars and don't get a scratch on them. Maybe she knew she would get hurt, but wouldn't die. Maybe she was just so desperate she HAD to get away from him and this was her chance. She would jump out of the car and the car behind them would stop and try to help her. She could tell the nice samaritan she was being abused, they would call the cops, he would be arrested, and she would go on with her life. Or, until he got out of jail and they could do it all over again.

Weird, he's just like "IDK, she just jumped" BS. He MUST of done something, triggered it or caused it.
I'm sure they weren't just holding hands chatting or listening to music and out of nowhere she just opened the door and hopped right out!
I can already picture what really happened. He probably back slapped her while driving she said "I'm done, I'm tired of the abuse I want out!" and he was like "well then get out puta!!" opens the door and kicks her (literally) out of the truck!

I think it's a good possibility the woman jumped. She was probably hoping for the best outcome. We see it on TV all the time. How people jump out of cars and don't get a scratch on them. Maybe she knew she would get hurt, but wouldn't die. Maybe she was just so desperate she HAD to get away from him and this was her chance. She would jump out of the car and the car behind them would stop and try to help her. She could tell the nice samaritan she was being abused, they would call the cops, he would be arrested, and she would go on with her life. Or, until he got out of jail and they could do it all over again.
I jumped out of a moving car once but it was on a back country road at a lower rate of speed.My first ex had shoved me in a car,taken my shoes(on a freezing night) and kept speeding up and slowing down and swerving toward ditches,trees,telephone poles,etc on my side of the car.He was screaming and smacking me.So when the car slowed I opened the door and tucked and rolled.Then he tried to run me over with the car.I was lucky-only scrapes and bruises but jumping seemed like a better alternative at the time.

I know this man. I was in a relationship with him for four years. She was pushed. I am saddened to hear all of this. And yes I've tried to shed some light on the case, I've called HPD and offered my information, yet they won't listen.

Everyone has there own opinions on what happened that night like Jessie L does,she's his ex but how can she say he pushed Francis when she was not there and he did Not tell Jessie L that he did do it because he didn't come on think about it going 60mph on a freeway it would be hard impossible to open the door and push some one out and still have control on driving at the same time. I believe that he did not do it at all.HPD won't listen to Jessie L because she has no info on this case. Ernesto Moncada is innocent.

Everyone has there own opinions on what happened that night like Jessie L does,she's his ex but how can she say he pushed Francis when she was not there and he did Not tell Jessie L that he did do it because he didn't come on think about it going 60mph on a freeway it would be hard impossible to open the door and push some one out and still have control on driving at the same time. I believe that he did not do it at all.HPD won't listen to Jessie L because she has no info on this case. Ernesto Moncada is innocent.
No. You're right I wasn't there. I did not see it happen. I guess my opinion is invalid. Thank you for setting me straight. He never pushed me out of a car that was in motion or abused me at all in any way, shape or form. He is in fact innocent on all counts. He is a saint, like Ghandi or Mother Teresa. But, I guess the obvious misunderstanding and dreamt up information I do have is between the investigator and myself.

Sweetie, if women can drive 60mph on a highway and apply makeup at the same time... I could feasibly push someone out of a car and still have control of said car.
You were not there, either, so how do you KNOW he's innocent?

Oh jeez, it would be really even more awful if he intentionally pitched her in front of the Explorer.

Jessie L you seem to be sure that you know the truth when in fact he (Ernesto Moncada) never told you or did he were you there. Jessie L your just trying to get attention when this case has nothing to do with you at all.

Sweetie, if women can drive 60mph on a highway and apply makeup at the same time... I could feasibly push someone out of a car and still have control of said car.
You were not there, either, so how do you KNOW he's innocent?
If it was true which it isn't any human is not going to just let someone throw them out of a moving car just like that without fighting them would you or would you fight them? If it were me I'd fight until I can't no more just saying.

Last edited:
Jessie L you seem to be sure that you know the truth when in fact he (Ernesto Moncada) never told you or did he were you there. Jessie L your just trying to get attention when this case has nothing to do with you at all.

Where you there?
Did he tell you what happened?
Why are you so defensive of him?

Even if he told you what happened, you need to remember there are two sides to every story, however, one side is conveniently dead. Even if she jumped I'd bet money he did something to cause it. You'd have to have a death wish or be desperate to escape the person(s) with you, to jump from a moving vehicle on the freeway. I haven't seen anything to imply she was suicidal...

If it was true which it isn't any human is not going to just let someone throw them out of a moving car just like that without fighting them would you or would you fight them? If it were me I'd fight until I can't no more just saying.
Indeed. IF this is how it happened, she fought. OR, he took her by complete surprise. It's feasible.

Lmao, Innocent? Of murder maybe. He's certainly guilty of being a piece of shit human being- at best.

You know, by not stopping to help her in any way, if she did in fact jump...

I think she probably jumped on her own, but he knows damn well why she jumped (to get away from him in all likelihood) and that is why he didn't stop to call for help.

Innocent.... Pfft lol. Are you the woman beaters mother? Or the woman beater? Or do women just regularly jump out of moving vehicles to avoid you too? Hell, I'd probably jump out of a plane to avoid hearing any more of your opinions...

I'm only asking these questions because you'd have to be one biased shit for brains to come on here claiming innocence....

I'm betting you are the scum bags mother. Hell even in death you cant spell Frances' name right? Reeks of Monster in-law to me....

Last edited:
He beat her all the time, according to witnesses. He is guilty either way, because his actions led to her death.

I just stated that you were right. I wasn't there. I never said this case has anything to do with me. I don't like calling attention to myself. However, I am a fan of justice.

Latest posts

Back