• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
The article says that she was dismembered using a hammer and a hand saw. I both do and don't want to know how one would actually accomplish dismemberment with a hammer. o_O

Spouse Phillip Martin was arrested twice previously for abusing his wife. These things have a way of escalating.

A Brooklyn man has admitted to killing his wife before chopping up her body and 'discarding her remains in a dumpster.'

Phillip Martin, 42, was charged Friday with murder and concealment of the corpse of his wife Diana Rodriguez-Martin.

Her remains are still missing.

Rodriguez-Martin's family became concerned something terrible had happened to the 43-year-old when she didn't turn up to a doctor's appointment on February 8.

Martin told police his wife went missing and took their dog around January 16 according to CBS New York.

Sources told the station he dumped her body in a dumpster on Bedford Avenue which runs through the Flatbush neighborhood in Brooklyn. The couple lived at 58 Linden Boulevard.

Sources also told the station Martin used a 'hammer and a handsaw' to chop up his wife's body. He told police he killed her by striking her in the throat.

Police noticed inconsistencies with Martin's account of his wife's disappearance when they questioned him Thursday, which led to his confession.

Authorities also discovered he continued to use her credit cards after she went missing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-confesses-murdering-dismembering-wife.html

1. What is the deal with all these men killing and then DISMEMBERING their wives and girlfriends?? That can't be an easy thing to do- physically or otherwise!

2. She is MUCH too attractive for that troll. He probably had her self-confidence trampled down to NOTHING. That fucker. I hope he goes to prison for life, no parole.

1. What is the deal with all these men killing and then DISMEMBERING their wives and girlfriends?? That can't be an easy thing to do- physically or otherwise!

2. She is MUCH too attractive for that troll. He probably had her self-confidence trampled down to NOTHING. That fucker. I hope he goes to prison for life, no parole.

Honestly...I can see feeling stabby and wanting to choke some POS. But morals, society, laws and all.

But even if I got mad enough to shoot/stab, whatever.....fuck cutting up a bitch like a variety meat family pack! WTF!

Honestly...I can see feeling stabby and wanting to choke some POS. But morals, society, laws and all.

But even if I got mad enough to shoot/stab, whatever.....fuck cutting up a bitch like a variety meat family pack! WTF!
I have a hard time cutting up a whole chicken. I dont care how good the sale is.

I have a hard time cutting up a whole chicken. I dont care how good the sale is.

Seriously. I made a spatchcocked turkey for Thanksgiving, and you have to use kitchen shears to cut through the ribs on either side of the spine.

NEVER AGAIN. My hand was destroyed; it takes more exertion than I'd have expected to get through the bones.

Omg! I sooo feel ya on the cutting up chicken thing! I decided i was going to make chicken wings one time...not the frozen ones cuz im a dumbass and wanted to try to make my own. Well, the wings turned out good but the whole process of pulling apart the raw wings and finding the soft spot in the cartilage to cut em creeped me out! And i dont get freaked out about that kinda stuff usually! It was at that moment that i decided if i ever ended up killing someone, i would not chop up the body!!!

And that chick is waaaaay to hot for him! I bet she realized that and was gonna leave his ass.

Seriously. I made a spatchcocked turkey for Thanksgiving, and you have to use kitchen shears to cut through the ribs on either side of the spine.

NEVER AGAIN. My hand was destroyed; it takes more exertion than I'd have expected to get through the bones.
chicken shears would have been harder I would think, when it gets serious like that they take the sharp pointies away from me because I get pissed and careless tunnel visioned on getting it over with. A cleaver is what works with all attached parts out of the way but yeah, I would revert to Morbids woodchipper or at this point in time once again thanks to Morbid and GOT maybe a few hungry mastiffs
[doublepost=1487482265,1487482130][/doublepost]
Omg! I sooo feel ya on the cutting up chicken thing! I decided i was going to make chicken wings one time...not the frozen ones cuz im a dumbass and wanted to try to make my own.

And that chick is waaaaay to hot for him! I bet she realized that and was gonna leave his ass.
It's a hassle, same with plucking and such, my neighbor skins them and I brought up my method of dipping them holding onto their feet in boiling water and the combined works good and actually makes the joints easier to find and cut up

It's easier to transport an arm here, a leg there, then lugging a whole body around.

Seriously. I made a spatchcocked turkey for Thanksgiving, and you have to use kitchen shears to cut through the ribs on either side of the spine

Eek! I'm a weirdo vegetarian, the thought of tearing apart a turkey makes me shudder, much less a person!

When a person hacks up a body, it is not just to dispose of it. Some pricks are so angry and callous that they keep raging on the corpse.
This guy deserves to be maimed and imprisoned for life.

Back