• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
I nearly shit my self laughing at this at work. The new crime wave in Uxbridge Mass. is dropping pants and hanging your ass over the over pass and letting it go.
The Uxbridge police are not getting any shits and giggles out of this. They promise to throw every charge in book at your ass if they catch you.

Uxbridge police say vandals have gone beyond graffiti along railroad tracks to a more disgusting crime.

People are pooping on trains (seriously) as the trains pass under overpasses in town, the Uxbridge police write in a post on their Facebook page.

View: Strange Massachusetts laws

"The most recent complaint from Providence and Worcester Railroad is that people are defecating off of bridges onto the trains as they pass by," the post reads. "Yes you read that right, we have no idea what would possess someone to drop their pants and poop on a passing train, but guess what? It is happening."
http://m.wcvb.com/news/uxbridge-pol...ston&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=hootsuite

Last edited:
Also a health and safety issue depending on how much and where it lands, I would think. There is a reason we have sewer systems.

*slaps a Nikon scope on her son's old BB gun and checks the range while she takes her place on the bank, waiting for butts* Target practice. ;)

Also a health and safety issue depending on how much and where it lands, I would think. There is a reason we have sewer systems.
I remember using the bathroom on the seattle/ Portland run years ago. It dumped directly on the tracks. Yes. My son, little at the time, freaked out.

Back