• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/worl...lured-by-much-older-man/ar-BBFYhxE?li=AAggFp5
serveimage

A missing 15-year-old Texas girl may have been lured by a “much older” man from California she met via SnapchatA missing 15-year-old Texas girl may have been lured by a “much older” man from California she met via Snapchat [....]

Heaven Ray Cox, of Orange, Texas, was last seen by her parents on Nov. 25.

Detective Janois Grizzaffi with the Orange County Sheriff’s Office told the Beaumont Enterprise the teen’s parents first notified law enforcement of her disappearance around 3 p.m. Sunday.

She is described as being 5 feet 3 inches tall with blonde hair and brown eyes, and weighs approximately 113 pounds.

The teen’s mother, Tammy Day Cox, told authorities it wasn’t unusual for her daughter to sleep in late, but when she went in to check on her, Heaven was not in her bedroom.

A note left behind indicated the teen might be heading to California, but did not include details about who she might be traveling with, Grizzaffi said.

In a Facebook post Wednesday, the elder Cox said they discovered the teen's passport missing.

In additional posts since her daughter’s disappearance, Tammy Cox said the man she believes her daughter is with is “a predator who manipulated her online into believe that he is her friend.”

“She suffers from mental illness and is currently in a manic phase due to being off her medication,” she added. “She left a goodbye note to me and her Dad, and said that she wouldn’t have a phone, so I’m sure he has taken it from her, as it isn’t here, and I have torn her room apart."
[....]
the teenager is listed as a runaway and that detectives are working to confirm the Snapchat connection claims.

Anyone with information about Heaven's whereabouts is asked to call the Orange County Sheriff's Office at 409-883-2612.

If she lives at home with parents, why is she off her meds for manic depressive?

She's been found in Louisiana.
“She suffers from mental illness and is currently in a manic phase due to being off her medication,”
I wonder if the dude just kicked her out of the car after being locked up for few hours with the 15 year old girl in her manic phase? That shit would get under anyone's nerve.

Last edited:
The money burned on gas could have just bough a couple of hookers.
Fiscally irresponsible idiot.

A teenager who went missing after talking with a 'much older predator' online has died two months after she was reunited with her family.

Heaven Ray Cox was rescued unharmed on December 1 at a Louisiana residence, five days after going missing from her home in from Mauriceville, Texas.

But her mother Tammy has now announced that the 15-year-old, who suffered from mental health problems, has passed away.

'Our sweet Heaven left us to be with Jesus this afternoon around 4:00. Some bright lights are not meant for this dark and cruel world,' she wrote on Facebook.

'I know that Dusty and Gracie were there to welcome her. Sing with the angels sweet girl. I love you.'

Responding to the many messages of condolence left for her, Tammy wrote: 'Thank you all. My heart is broken, she was the light and life in my home. I'm going to miss her terribly.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5357637/Teen-rescued-meeting-man-online-died.html
[doublepost=1517924728,1517924650][/doublepost]
Heaven-Ray-Cox-dead-.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5511905/heaven-ray-cox-abducted-snapchat-predator-found-dead/

A GIRL of 15 feared to have run off with a "much older man" she met on Snapchat has been found dead just weeks after returning home.

Heaven Ray Cox disappeared from her home in Texas in November and was thought to have gone to meet a "predator" from California.

Her disappearance sparked a four-day nationwide manhunt in the US.

She was later found safe and well in Louisiana at an address belonging to the relative of someone known to her, the sheriff's officers confirmed.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office said it appeared the teen ran away on her own accord, and police never confirmed whether the Snapchat "predator" was involved.

She was really pretty. Such a sad story....but I have to wonder if there was more going on at home than has been reported.

Back