• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2mm8u1w.jpg

Victor Barnard​
The Washington State Patrol is encouraging state residents to be on the lookout for a man charged with dozens of sex crimes against young females
[....]
Authorities believe Victor Barnard may have traveled to Washington from Minnesota, where he is charged with 59 felony counts of criminal sexual conduct involving two young girls. His last known whereabouts were Spokane.

Barnard ministered a religious group in Northern Pine County, Minnesota, where he is charged with sexual misconduct.
[...]
Barnard was the leader of a cult that lead to girls as young as 10 to fall under his watch as “maidens.” At least two women have come forward with allegations against Bernard, saying their time with him was a “nightmare” of sexual abuses,
[...]

WSP Troopers are coordinating with Minnesota’s Pine County Sheriff’s Office to help locate Barnard. He is the subject of a nationwide warrant.
http://q13fox.com/2014/04/16/wsp-cu...crimes-last-seen-in-washington/#ixzz2zAkgmiww
wtx7gg.jpg

zui4px.jpg

look at the fucking clothes,,
who do they worship Fiddler On The Roof?​

They think that makes them look more genuine as a messiah or whatever fucked up shit they claim to be. I think it makes them look just more stooooopid!

look at the fucking clothes,,
who do they worship Fiddler On The Roof?
That made me giggle like an idiot :hilarious: :smuggrin:

I absolutely LOOOOOOOATHE anybody in some authoritative position taking advantage of babies.
Go light your dick on fire.

I just do not understand how people get so into that religion shit that they do dumb things like join a cult. I mean how does anyone think it's a good idea to allow a middle aged man full control over their young daughters? I don't care if he said he was Jesus's home slice.

The more people try to talk me into stuff the more I disbelieve them, I guess I'm just a cynical old bitch.

I just can't understand how he was given access to all these young girls. The parents were stupid enough to believe he was God?? Parents need to be locked up too.

2wp2ihx.jpg

better pic of the creep​
Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota
Authorities nationwide are searching for a Minnesota minister accused of 59 felony counts of criminal sexual conduct with two young girls while they were members of his church.
[...]
On April 11, prosecutors in Pine County, Minnesota, issued a criminal complaint after a two-year investigation into allegations from two women about Barnard's alleged conduct while he was preaching to a religious group
[...]
Lindsay Tornambe is one of the two women, who are referred to as "B" and "C" in the complaint. Now 27,
[...]
She wants Barnard to go to prison.

"I definitely don't want him hurting anyone else and ruining other people's lives like mine was," she told
[....]
The complaint says Tornambe alleges that she was sexually abused by Barnard from the ages of 13 to 22 while she and her parents were members of the River Road Fellowship. Tornambe told investigators that Barnard created a group of 10 young girls and women who were known as Alamoths, or maidens. Her group was sent to what she thought was a summer camp
[...]
Tornambe alleges that Barnard first molested her after he preached to her that he represented Jesus Christ in the flesh. She told investigators that she estimated that Barnard sexually assaulted her one to three times a month until she left in 2010 to be with her parents,
[...]
In fall 2011, she was contacted by another former maiden who shared a similar story; she said she was molested by Barnah month.

Tornambe and the other woman went to the police in Minnesota. Barnard had moved to Washington state after an admission to affairs with married women caused the religious group to split,
[...]
Both women said Barnard sometimes became upset with them and was violent. They also said their parents were called to a meeting -- after Barnard allegedly had begun to rape them -- where he told the parents he might have sex with them.

Tornambe's father told investigators that he knew what Barnard was telling them was wrong, but there was pressure to not be exiled from the church and "lose everything he had."

The ministry operated in a secluded area of Pine County from about 2000 until 2011 or 2012, said Chief Deputy Steven Blackwell of the County Sheriff's Office. The fellowship vacated the property shortly after a new sheriff was elected and began investigating the ministry, Blackwell said.
[...]
In the complaint, an investigating officer with the Washington State Patrol said he spoke with an elder in the church who had two daughters who were maidens. That elder denied that a group had ever been separated from their parents.

CNN attempted to reach the man Wednesday night, as well as a man described in the complaint as Barnard's right-hand man, but was unsuccessful.
[....]
http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/manhut-begins-for-mn-mini]

so parents knew he was planning of having sex with their kids and they allowed it?
they should be arrested too

[...]
cult leader accused of raping teenage girls has reportedly been spotted in western Washington.

Victor Barnard, 52, is now the center of a nationwide manhunt after Pine County prosecutors charged him with using his status within the sect to coerce girls into having sex with him. Two women told investigators that Barnard raped them after they were chosen, at ages 12 and 13, to live near him as part of an honored and cloistered group of “maidens.”
[....]
faces 59 counts of first- and third-degree criminal sexual conduct.

In interviews since the charges, several former congregants said they are saddened — but not shocked — by the allegations after reflecting on how Barnard increasingly cut the fellowship off from society. The ministry changed, too, as Barnard introduced new rules under the guise of religion. It ended as a place where adultery and sex abuse could have secretly flourished, they said
[...]
http://www.startribune.com/local/271157661.html

He should of put his powers of persuasion into selling cars or something. these people are interesting and there is probably thousands of them carrying on cult craziness that we don't know about yet. I can't convince my husband to get a job that pays the bills but this guy manages to control a huge amount of people and rape their kids, easy peasy.

I'm shocked that they still haven't caught this guy, and I'd be willing to bet money that there are far more than TWO victims of this piece of shit.

Back