• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
He's easily frustrated, you know. What was that baby thinking?

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/05/baby_with_2nd-degree_burns_sca.html#incart_river_index
Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office investigators arrested a Harvey man accused of intentionally scalding a 10-month-old out of frustration.
[....]
Denzel Davis, 20, of 2441 Alex Kornman Blvd., Harvey, was arrested Saturday (May 20) and booked with second-degree cruelty to a juvenile. His wife, Jessica Davis, 23, was booked with being an accessory after the fact to second-degree cruelty to a juvenile.

Staff at West Jefferson Medical Center in Marrero contacted the Sheriff's Office about 1:10 a.m. Saturday after the couple brought the baby to the hospital's emergency room for treatment.

Doctors determined the child had suffered second-degree burns on four percent of his body, specifically his buttocks, according to authorities.

Denzel Davis, the baby's adoptive father, first told investigators the child was injured when he left the boy unattended in a hot bath, Fortunato said. But the infant's injuries weren't consistent with that story.
[....]
Denzel Davis eventually admitted that he was caring for the baby when he began to run a bath around 10 p.m. Friday. But Davis told investigators he became frustrated with the boy's crying, according to Fortunato.

Davis "admitted to cradling the child and dipping him into the hot bath water out of anger," Fortunato said.

Jessica Davis told detectives she wasn't at home at the time the baby suffered the burns. When asked why the couple waited to take the child to the hospital, she told them she was afraid that law enforcement or the state Department of Children and Family Services might be contacted, according to Fortunato.

Denzel and Jessica Davis were taken into custody and booked at the Jefferson Parish Correctional Center in Gretna. Jessica Davis was still being held there Tuesday in lieu of a $5,000 bond.

In addition to the cruelty charge, Denzel Davis was booked with misdemeanor carnal knowledge of a juvenile. He is accused of having sex with a 15-year-old girl in 2015, Fortunato said.

Denzel Davis was being held without bond Tuesday.
22757900-mmmain.jpg

there should be mandatory additional felony charges when anyone sees or knows of an injured child and waits to call/get them to a hospital [and free sterilization for not having enough brains to breed properly and take care of the young]

I have never, nor will I ever understand the thinking that causing physical pain is going to get a baby to stop crying.

Especially when they can't even talk. You have to figure out what they want. It's kind of how parenting works. My mom said I was the most colicky baby she had ever met. She would get incredibly frustrated. No matter what she did, I wouldn't shut the fuck up. She called her mom who would come over, and then my mom would go outside and have a cigarette or two. She was 22 and had the brain enough to know that she needed needed to walk away.

And look at that. I didn't get stabbed, burned, beat or nothing.

Stupid fucking morons.

he became frustrated with the boy's crying, according to Fortunato.
Davis "admitted to cradling the child and dipping him into the hot bath water out of anger," Fortunato said.

I can't figure it out, what makes anyone think that hurting a baby will make them stop crying. I don't get and will never get it. Put the baby in his bed and walk away, count to 10, hell count to a million, just be calm when you walk back in

THEY LOOK LIKE SUM WEIRDOZ...POOR BABY...ITS MESSED UP THAT PPL DO THE THINGS THEY DO TO HELPLESS INNOCENT CHILDREN...MFRZ!!

I will never understand how any one can listen/see an injured child and not do the right thing...ever.

I will never understand how any one can listen/see an injured child and not do the right thing...ever.

Because she needed to protect her penis above everything else and the state benefits that baby was bringing into the home. More babies support households than men in certain communities.

Back