• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
nvv7ns.jpg

DeMarcus Ware
2qnuukx.jpg

The suspects

DENVER (CBS4)– Denver police are hoping someone recognizes the men suspected of going into Broncos’ linebacker DeMarcus Ware’s Cherry Creek apartment and burglarizing it during Monday Night Football.

Ware tweeted Tuesday morning “After a great win, came home to find my house was robbed. Never about the material things for me but my safety. Thank God for hidden cameras.”

A source close to Ware told CBS4 it was around 5:30 p.m. when the men entered Ware’s apartment. They were there less than 10 minutes. What went missing was a safe and Ware’s customized Super Bowl 50 Championship ring.

Ware has been injured for the past few weeks and was not playing, but attended the game at Mile High.

A hidden camera captured a mustached man in a collared shirt and another man in a red shirt. Both are wearing gloves.

“Obviously these are very good pictures we feel like somebody is going to recognize them and then let us know who they are,” said Sonny Jackson with the Denver Police Department.

A burglary report from Denver police states, “The unidentified suspects gained entry into the victim’s residence through the front door by unknown means.”

“We don’t see any signs of forced entry so we’re looking at a lot of different ways at this point in time,” said Jackson.

Ware’s ring is unlikely to hit a public secondary market. The 194-diamond drenched ring totals 5.05 carats and is estimated to have cost upwards of $36,000. Each ring given out was customized with the player or coaches’ last name on the side.

Anyone with information regarding this crime or recognizes the suspects in the pictures is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 720-913-STOP (7867). You can text to CRIMES (274637) then title DMCS and enter your message or send an e-mail to metro-denvercrimestoppers.com. If the information you provide leads to the arrest and charging of a wanted individual, you can receive a cash reward up to $2,000.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/10/...men-who-stole-demarcus-wares-super-bowl-ring/

With those clear photos they'll probably be apprehended before the day is over. Criminal geniuses, they are not. Where the hell do they think they're going to sell that ring, eh?

These guys are so caught. Someone is going to recognize their dumb asses. The gloves with no masks is a riot. I hope Demarcus recupes his ring if nothing else. Gotta love technology.

DENVER — If it were up to DeMarcus Ware, he may have simply chosen to sack two burglars who stole his Super Bowl 50 ring. Instead, they're heading to jail.

Ware, who played for the Broncos' championship team but has since retired, reported the Burglary in October of 2016. Less than a year later, police have captured the criminals and the District Attorney's Office has procured a conviction.

Both men who broke into Ware's home — and were caught on camera doing so — pleaded guilty to second-degree burglary. That means Sergio Irreza, 32, and Billy McCaslin, 41, are headed to jail.

Both men formerly worked for the building in which Ware lived. Ware described the burglary as an "inside job."

The District Attorney's Office said McCaslin will head to jail for 60 days, while Irreza received a 30 day sentence. Both received two years of probation and 75 hours of community service.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...tole-demarcus-wares-sb50-ring-heading-to-jail

The Super Bowl 50 ring they reportedly took has also been recovered, an official said in the tweet.
They still had the ring after all this time.
Because its hard to find i buyer for that type of item.
Dumb ass holes.

They still had the ring after all this time.
Because its hard to find i buyer for that type of item.
Dumb ass holes.
Oh, it's easy to find a buyer for that type of item, provided you can prove it's not stolen. If you can't, then you will never get rid of it.

Back