• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Momzilla

Badass/PTA Mom
"I can't believe he just walked in there, said 'Hi, I'm from Spinelli's. I have a pizza delivery,' and then just collapsed. That's dedication,"

n_JOSH_large.jpg

Josh Lewis- super dedicated pizza deliverer!

pizza delivery man in Louisville, Kentucky, completed a Sunday afternoon delivery after getting robbed, stabbed and carjacked.

Josh Lewis, 25, was making a delivery from Spinelli’s Pizzeria to the Norton Hospital emergency room at around 2:45 p.m., WLKY reports. When Lewis got out of his car with the pizzas, an unidentified person stabbed him in the back, jumped into his vehicle and drove away.

According to Willow Rouben, the regional manager of Spinelli's, Lewis made it into the emergency room, pizza in hand, before collapsing.

[...]
Lewis suffered a collapsed lung but was in stable condition Monday. He is expected to recover,...
The suspect was described as a black man in his 40s. He fled the scene in Lewis’ vehicle, a black Jeep Cherokee with gold racing stripes, light blue trim and a Michigan license plate with the number CDY6122.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/05/pizza-delivery-guy-stabbed-josh-lewis_n_7213548.html

Well I guess it worked out for him that the delivery was right in the emergency room! Still, the quote from the hospital employee that I put up top, it just blows my mind & cracks me up!

Wow... Well at least He was in the right place..... Poor Dude. I am glad he's stable and going to recover. This guy needs a raise

I wish we lived in a world where all criminals were thoughtful enough to assault their victims in front of an emergency room!

The stabber didn't even take the pizza?! What is the motive here if not delicious pizza? Although yes, i'd like some coworkers as dedicated as the delivery fellow. Perhaps less stabbed, but as dedicated.

His work ethic is unbelievable.
Fuck ... I know people with a broken nail that call in sick.
This kid deserves the key to the city.

This pizza sure is saucy! *nom nom* Tastes fresh! Kind of iron-y...wait...a minute...

Good for you, kid. Good for you. *applause*

wow. what perfect timing. he made his delivery and got medical attention at the same damn time. 2 birds + 1 stone = success!

Latest posts

Back