• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

impqueen

Libertine Enchantress
Bold Member!
No, not the one who got attacked by the yard shears, another one. This time on our Myspace page, as a couple of comments to our blog entry, which is the same as our front page entry on Ms. Randall, deftly titled (by me) Debra Crear Randall Is One Crazy Mother:

Here's the comment duet in its entirety, unedited:

I’M HER OLDEST CHILD,& IF U DON’T TAKE THIS SHIT OFF THIS MOTHERFUCKING WEBSITE ,I WILL SEE UR LITTLE FUCK ASS IN COURT! U TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF MY MOM AS IF THIS SHIT IS FUNNY..MY MOTHER HAS DONE HER BEST TO RAISE ME & HER OTHER KIDS,& YES I ADMIT THAT SHE HAS A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH ALCOHOL..BUT THAT DOESN’T DISREGARD THE FACT THAT SHE’S STILL MY MOM,& I LOVE HER! YEAH SHE POSTED BAIL,IN DEC.,& SHE’S POSTED AGAIN(ALL BECAUSE OF ME)..SO WHAT DO THAT TELL YOU? I GOT MONEY FOR A FUCKING LAWYER!! IN THE END,I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH..NOW WHO’S THE BITCH? U BETTER BELIEVE THE APPLE DOESN’T FALL 2 FAR FROM THE TREE!!!

Oh, but it gets better, as the rant continues in the second diatribe:

I’M NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN ABOUT THIS SITUATION..BUT I THINK IT’S PRETTY MEAN FOR U TO POST THIS SHIT ON MYSPACE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE! IT’S ALREADY BAD ENOUGH THAT THIS WAS IN THE NEWSPAPER! WHEN MY MOM GOT ARRESTED,U NEED TO KNOW THAT THIS SITUATION IS NOT ALL ABOUT HER..IT’S ABOUT HER WHOLE ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD(WHICH I DON’T LIVE IN)..BUT, I ALSO HAVE A YOUNGER SISTER(THAT LIVES IN MY MOTHER’S HOUSEHOLD),& I HAVE 3 KIDS OF MY OWN,THAT’S LIVING WITH ME(THEREFORE THAT MAKES DEBRA RANDALL ,THEIR GRANDMOTHER)..AGES 4,11,& 14. THEY CAN’T DEFEND THEMSELVES,THEIR INNOCENT! MY SON IS OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE A MYSPACE ACCOUNT,SO WHAT HAPPENS IF SOME FRIENDS OF HIS,OR CLASSMATES,STUMBLE ACROSS THIS PROFILE,(OR MY LITTLE SISTER,WHICH IS OLD ENOUGH ALSO TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT)..& STARTS PICKING ON THEM? THEY END UP GETTING INTO FIGHTS,& LORD ONLY KNOW THINGS COULD ESCALATE,& GET WORSE WITH FIGHTS! THEN WHAT??? U TAKE THIS SHIT AS A JOKING MATTER,WHEN U COULD BE MORE MATURE ABOUT THE SITUATION!! JUST TO LET U KNOW,I DON’T APPRECIATE U DRAGGING MY MOTHER THREW THE MUD! SHE HAS ALOT TO DEAL WITH ALREADY(ON TOP OF THAT SHE HAS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE)..U ONLY SEE THE BAD,BUT NO-ONE EVER SEES THE GOOD!!! (BUT OF COURSE,YOU’LL NEVER ACKOWLEDGE IT ANYWAY) WHY???? BECAUSE U DON’T KNOW SHIT ELSE ABOUT HER,EXCEPT FOR WHAT U SEE IN THE NEWSPAPER,OR HER LEGAL RECORDS! SO THEREFORE I DON’T THINK IT’S RIGHT TO POINT THE FINGER AT HER..2 WRONGS DON’T MAKE A RIGHT,JUST REMEMBER THAT!!!

My response was, “So, um.. can I quote you?”
icon_biggrin.gif

Wow, what an ass. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." I sure wouldn't admit to that.
:violin:

awww.. that's so cute.. she came to her mommy's defense.. except her mom's guilty, right?

I can understand being supportive of mom, but not if she's in the wrong.

~ceisdsgil

Standard Thought Disclaimer:
-These are my thoughts. IF you do not like them, Tough! Put on your big girl panties and learn to deal with it.

Back