• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite content being in the dark ,it feels safer somehow,like the gunman cant see you in the dark
Dark_Angel.jpg
Yes I am playing with photo bucket while setting up the computers

Dear Hubby,

You are the computer guy. If I have an issue you always know the answer when it comes to anything computer or electronic wise. I love you to death for it. However, It would be lovely if you were the one to take apart the garbage disposal and fix it, or the vacuum, or the washing machine.

Sometimes, I wish I weren't so handy and you were more so.

<3,

CO

I asked Dakota and she said she didn't know. So that means there is something going on. A secret.
Now what did I do??? Why does my not knowing something mean something is going on? :pout:

Isn't it possible that people get a real life or run off to Aruba or their computer busts or they get kidnapped or they are still baking Christmas goodies or any of a multitude of things?

There are probably over a thousand people who were once members here that no longer stop in. I can't keep track of 'em and doubt there is any secret something going on about it but if there is a secret... tell me!

People come and go. It's the way of the interwebz and bars.

Dear So and So's Bullshit Confession,

I confess, I'm prolly not going to make it to midnight on New Year's Eve. Hell, I can't make it to 9pm on a weeknight.

Sleepily yours,
Gidget

I will make sure to tell her that she is loved and missed at DD, I will be sure to mention who asked for her.

email from uncle

I was driving when I saw the flash of a traffic camera. I figured that my picture had been taken for exceeding the limit even though I knew that I was not speeding. Just to be sure, I went around the block
and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed. Now I began to think that this was quite funny, so I drove even slower as I passed the area once more, but the traffic camera again flashed. I tried a fourth and fifth time with the same results and was now laughing as the camera flashed while I rolled past at a snail's pace. Two weeks later, I got five tickets in the mail for driving without a seat belt.

This is priceless. Even better that he tells on himself. Wonder what the processors will think when/if he mails in his fines and they see the date and time stamps. Five times; now that shows determination. (Almost sounds like one of those "Life in America" Reader's Digest shorts; you should submit it, with permission, of course.) This is just funny.

{S} :rofl:

Yeah that Julie was annoying as fuck. Drama queen to the max. Reminds me of others I know.

BTW if I ever disappear it's because you all have started to suck. haha j/k If I disappear it's probly because I didn't pay my interwebzzzz bill. If the money ain't right, it'd probably be the first thing to go...

She died.

And a Julie is the chick from Hoarders. The pretty one.

I am gonna call him in a minute too, cause if some crazy did manage to get him in trouble i wanna send him some money for cheetos and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back