• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swivel

Ream Me Up, Scotty
Bold Member!
First!

I am leaving this thread open for now for people to use when they do not feel like using the other 55 ways we have in place for people to talk about whatever.
-Morbid

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you guys see what some bitch said about some other bitch in that thread over there?

someone say RLD access? Let me know, I'll hook you up.

:cheers::birthday::sheep:

I kind of hate my job. And all my co-workers are bitches. It's cold in here. I want chocolate. And sex.

Hello everyone!
Just dropping by to say Hi.
Just finished backing up my books and and I'm on my way home.
Fed Ex came late today putting my schedule a little out of whack.
(It doesn't take much to do that these days...)

Last edited:
Hey, look! A chatbox I can see!

I kind of hate my job. And all my co-workers are bitches. It's cold in here. I want chocolate. And sex.

I'm warm, with chocolate and surrounded by good people and, while I could totally get sex as well...My company just announced that we will be closing the plant for two days, one this month and one next month, as the result of the economy. @_@ I keep telling myself, "Hey! Who couldn't use some more time off during the holiday season!"

...but let's be real. I'm just not that optimistic.

Wanna trade? (I ask you that A LOT, don't I...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back