• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2urqryv.jpg
Deandra Lee
I maybe wrong but isnt Deandra a girls name?​

Manhunt underway after missing twins and 73-year-old caretaker found dead on dirt road in Alabama

Authorities in the U.S. want to question a man in connection with the slayings of 9-year-old twins and a 73-year-old family friend whose bodies were found on a dirt road in Alabama.

The Alabama Bureau of Investigation says that 22-year-old Deandra Marquis Lee of Montgomery is being sought for questioning in the triple-homicide.
Lowndes County deputy sheriffs found three bodies off Route 21 near Hayneville, later identified as 73-year-old Jack Mac Girdner of Hope Hull and the twins, Jordan Dejerinett and his sister Taylor.
The twins' mother had said Girdner attended their church and he sometime acted as a babysitter while she worked.

Authorities said Lee had been released on bond in Dallas County for being in possession of a firearm with an altered serial number, obstruction of justice, resisting arrest and violation of a license to carry a pistol.

Police say Lee is considered armed and dangerous.
[...]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ker-dead-dirt-road-Alabama.html#ixzz1xAeK4aed
2ecqg6x.jpg
Jack Girdner & Jordan , Taylor Dejerinett​
June 7 2012
HAYNEVILLE, Ala. — An Alabama man acquitted in a double murder is being charged with killing 9-year-old twins and their elderly baby sitter earlier this week, a prosecutor said Thursday.

Police are looking for Deandra Marquis Lee, 22, who was out on bail on felony gun and robbery charges when the killings occurred Tuesday. He has been charged with three counts of murder, Lowndes County District Attorney Charlotte Tesmer said.

Authorities believe the slayings happened on a dirt road where the bodies were found. All three victims had been shot, the Alabama Bureau of Investigation said Thursday night.

It was unclear if Lee knew any of the victims or their families.

Authorities previously identified Lee as a person of interest in the deaths of 9-year-old Jordan Dejerinett and his sister Taylor, as well as 73-year-old Jack Mac Girdner.

Girdner was a family friend who watched the children for their mother while she was at work. Authorities said Girdner had known the family for about three years after meeting them at the church they attended in Montgomery.

Girdner was an anesthesiologist in California before retiring and moving back to his home state a few years ago, Tesmer said.

Investigators found the bodies Tuesday a few miles from the man's home in Hope Hull in central Alabama. When the twins' mother returned from work, there was nobody at the house, said Lowndes County Sheriff's Chief Deputy James Martin.

The ABI said late Thursday that Girdner's 1988 Mercedes Benz was found in Dallas County and that all four doors had been removed.

Lee was arrested Dec. 15 in Dallas County and charged with a felony count of possessing a firearm with an altered serial number, obstruction of justice, resisting arrest and violation of a license to carry a pistol, said District Attorney Michael Jackson. Lee fought with officers who stopped him in Selma, Jackson said, though it wasn't clear why he was initially pulled over.

On Feb. 9, in neighboring Lowndes County, Lee was arrested on a third-degree robbery charge stemming from a strong-arm car theft in July 2011, said Chief Deputy James Martin. He was released on bond in that case, too.

"It's up to the judge. We can't refuse to release them," Martin said.

The car theft occurred about four months after Lee was acquitted in Dallas County on two counts of capital murder and one count of attempted murder in a 2008 shooting, Jackson said.

Lee was riding in a car with three fellow gang members when a dispute erupted over a gun, Jackson said. Two men were slain and a third man was wounded, and jurors acquitted Lee after he and the survivor each accused the other of the slayings.

"There was a big dispute about who did the killing in the case," he said. "It was a hung jury for like three days and he finally got acquitted."

The ABI said Lee is believed to be in the Selma area of Dallas County, and is likely armed and extremely dangerous. U.S. Marshals are assisting in the search.

"We have been working closely with the ABI and other agencies in the hunt for Mr. Lee," Selma Chief of Police William T. Riley told The Selma Times-Journal on Thursday. "We have received tips that claim he is in this area or that area and we are aggressively chasing those leads down."
[...]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...ter-jack-mac-girdner_n_1579184.html?ref=crime

Last edited:
http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/story/Hunt-for-Deandra-Lee-focuses-on-Selma/nu3AuPpjfUW6f_aR1dLIfw.cspx

Selma Police Chief William Riley said Friday authorities have received tips from several people who saw 22-year-old Deandra Marquis Lee around the city.

Riley says Lee is known in the area. Also, investigators say a car belonging to one of the victims was found in a community about 30 miles south of Selma. The doors were missing.

Did he kill those children and that elderly man over a fucking car ?

A man sought in the slayings of 9-year-old Alabama twin girls and their 73-year-old baby sitter has been arrested, authorities said.
Deandra Marquis Lee, 22, was captured Saturday at an apartment in Selma, Ala., the Alabama Bureau of Investigation announced.
Selma Police Chief William Riley said Lee was rousted out of bed in his underwear and offered no resistance, the Montgomery Advertiser reported.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...in-girls-and-their-73-year-old-caretaker?lite

That dumb piece of ABC gum took his black ass home? Really? I am just amazed by the amount of dumb some of these criminals posess. Well I guess you can probably infer from this incident that this guy was the one gettin trigger happy in the ride with the bangers. I mean if you could ostensibly, although I'd rather not believe it, murder 3 people two of them twins you babysat, for a busted old Mercedes then I doubt killing gang members moved him. Hell was made especially for beasts like this.
I wanna say he did it coz he wanted to be with the mom but there was something in the way: the kids and their caretaker. So he takes them out to the middle of nowhere with the intention of killing them and then leaving only to later tell police he didnt know what was going on. Whatever the motive, I kno my motives when I say he deserves to die. Boiling him is the single most painful thing I can think of.

Last edited:
That dumb piece of ABC gum took his black ass home? Really? I am just amazed by the amount of dumb some of these criminals posess. Well I guess you can probably infer from this incident that this guy was the one gettin trigger happy in the ride with the bangers. I mean if you could ostensibly, although I'd rather not believe it, murder 3 people two of them twins you babysat, for a busted old Mercedes then I doubt killing gang members moved him. Hell was made especially for beasts like this.
I wanna say he did it coz he wanted to be with the mom but there was something in the way: the kids and their caretaker. So he takes them out to the middle of nowhere with the intention of killing them and then leaving only to later tell police he didnt know what was going on. Whatever the motive, I kno my motives when I say he deserves to die. Boiling him is the single most painful thing I can think of.

Lee didn't babysit the kids. The dead old white guy did.

If this turns out to be over a car, I might just have to go to Alabama and ask to flip the switch when they fry this fucker.

I thought Deandra was a girl's name, too. I'm surprised that they let him into a gang with such a sissy name like Deandra. I bet that hung jury is wishing they had found him guilty at the end of last year. Since there is not a connection between this monster and the victims I'm betting he did it for the car, money or just because he could and I am all for the roadtrip to go watch him fry.

dr6m15.jpg
The trial date for Deandra Lee, who is charged with killing two young children and their caretaker, has been moved. According to court documents, the trial will begin October 13, 2014.

The trial date for Lee was originally set to occur April 4th 2014. It was then learned that the prosecution would be seeking the death penalty.

Lee entered a plea of not guilty August 8th in the capital murder of 9-year-old twins Jordan and Taylor DeJerinett and their 73-year-old caretaker Jack Mac Girdner.
[...]
http://www.wsfa.com/story/23667417/trial-date-moved-for-case-against-deandra-lee

Let's give this jackasses' execution a proper carnival atmosphere. Break out the 'ol "Dunk the Clown" booth & replace the water tank with boiling oil. I'd stand in line for 3 days for a chance at throwing in the first ball of the game...
Oh, the mood music ought to be the song: "Anticipation."

This shit right fucking here is why we have the DP. Kill him the day after he is convicted coz he has been alive too motherfucking long!!!

lol you like your potatoe peeler dont you>>??
Give me one Ill join you
Just the best point of torture that I know they will live to know hell.. just in case there is no hell! Baseball bat is another but you have to control how hard you hit... either one... I got nothing but time!!! ;)

I live close to the Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka killings
and the big torture people wanted here was tying them hands above head and slowly use a dull scalpel and just every few minutes take a small slice

If you want to strip the skin off of the 'lil wastes of skin, the "Asian Bamboo Roll" just might be the answer. Slice through one side of a large diameter piece of bamboo. Use a knife to slice through the dermal layer of skin on the shitstain's back to form a wide, yet shallow flap. Insert the flap of skin into the bamboo, then SLOWLY roll the bamboo down. Repeat on other bodily areas as necessary...

If you want to strip the skin off of the 'lil wastes of skin, the "Asian Bamboo Roll" just might be the answer. Slice through one side of a large diameter piece of bamboo. Use a knife to slice through the dermal layer of skin on the shitstain's back to form a wide, yet shallow flap. Insert the flap of skin into the bamboo, then SLOWLY roll the bamboo down. Repeat on other bodily areas as necessary...
Oh shit! I think I found a new toy! How about you get one side and we will get the other side.. oh yeah.. Carolina_Blue gets the sander for the front!

So this creep kills a non-rascist old white guy in Alabama babysitting two sweet kids over a 1988 Mercedes?!?

1988_mercedes-benz_190-class-pic-7242794083175242887-152x114.jpeg

May they rest in peace and may Deandra feel 1000X the pain from the torture methods mentioned above!

I didn't see it in the articles (that doesn't mean it wasn't there) but does anyone know how the police knew to go after this guy in the first place? Not that I think he's innocent or anything. Mostly just curious.

its not a girls name. the andra in deandra is probably pronounced like the white person boys name andre

I thought Deandra was a girl's name, too. I'm surprised that they let him into a gang with such a sissy name like Deandra. I bet that hung jury is wishing they had found him guilty at the end of last year. Since there is not a connection between this monster and the victims I'm betting he did it for the car, money or just because he could and I am all for the roadtrip to go watch him fry.

I'm up for this roadtrip...

Back