1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Dayquan Williams Charged With 15 Counts, To Be Tried As Youthful Offender

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by rebl1128, Feb 15, 2014.

1. rebl1128

rebl1128 Honored Guest Bold Member!

[​IMG]

Tulsa Sexual Assault Suspect Charged With 15 Counts

http://www.news9.com/story/24727965/tulsa-sexual-assault-suspect-charged-with-15-counts

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  2. Taxidermi

Taxidermi Dildo for hire Bold Member!

JEEZ, charged with 15 Counts?!?
    This kid was severely failed, he needed help a long time ago.
    I always wonder about cases like this...would they be different if they got the emotional help they need or would they end up doing the same things even with it? Some people are born 'psychos' and nothing will change that but there are many people that do get help and change their ways. Why wasn't his behavior noticed before? I can't imagine he just woke up one day thinking today will be a good day to rape people!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Concept2complex

Concept2complex Well-Known Member Bold Member!

The crazy part is if he gets granted youthful offender status, he'll essentially have a clean record when released from prison/juvie. No felonies. That's baffling considering hes raped 15 times.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • WTF!?! WTF!?! x 1
  4. Dakota

Dakota FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt Bold Member!

He is NOT be charged as a "juvenile". He's being charged as a "Youthful Offender". It's sort of a middle ground between the juvie system and full on adult prison.
    http://www.newson6.com/story/7645766/oklahomas-youthful-offender-law

• Thanks Thanks x 6
    • Good To Know! Good To Know! x 4
  5. Concept2complex

Concept2complex Well-Known Member Bold Member!

True, youthful offenders ARE eating a felony but their records are sealed until they commit another crime. And usually if the next crime severity is less than a felony, their record will remain sealed (the crime under the youthful offender status that is). This is not saying this punk is not very liable to commit another felony after he's released from detainment/completes probation.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. rebl1128

Call me skeptical, but the kid's brother says he is already trying to get his life "on track" and I truly don't see that it's working. Why should I believe it will work this time, in this way? 16 years old is plenty old enough to be tried as an adult for rape.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dakota

Since the law doesn't allow for that, the alternative is the Juvenile system. The Youthful Offender Program allows for harsher punishment and longer oversight.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Pete Bondurant

Pete Bondurant Veteran Member Bold Member!

In the good ol' days, he would never have made it to the arraignment. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. rebl1128

I see you're wearing your hateful hat today.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pete Bondurant

Don't you mean hood? [​IMG]

• Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 6
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. hilljillmama

hilljillmama Member

<<<<<<<<<<<I think it looks more like a padded helmet.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Pete Bondurant

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Teleute

Teleute Trusted Member Bold Member!

Sixteen years old isn't even old enough to legally consent to sex, let alone be charged as an adult in a sex crime.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. rebl1128

Sixteen is the age of consent in my state.

• Like Like x 3
  15. rebl1128

And 16 is the age of consent in Oklahoma, where this happened!

• Good To Know! Good To Know! x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. China

China La Mera Mera Bold Member!

This kid is beyond help. Flame away...15 rapes, how does anyone rehabilitate that?

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Teleute

Teleute Trusted Member Bold Member!

From Wikipedia:
    http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_sexual_consent_in_the_United_States

This really surprised me. I'd been under the impression that 17 & 18 were the ages in most states.

But I still disagree. Sixteen years old is not an adult. Granted, there is nothing magical about turning eighteen years old, but a line must be drawn somewhere to distinguish between juvenile and adult offenders. Otherwise you're bound to end up on a slippery slope, and before you know it, prepubescent children are being charged as adults and sentenced to life imprisonment. (The U.S. Supreme Court ended capital punishment for minors in 2005.)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. China

China La Mera Mera Bold Member!

We need to draw the line at juveniles that commit juvenile type crimes I.e. petty theft, vandilism....stuff like that. This animal has 15 counts of RAPE against him, that is not a crime common to juveniles.

If they sentence him as a kid he will be out in no time having perfected his crimes.

This waste of human being should be locked up and the key thrown away.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Dakota

He has 15 charges - not all are rape. In fact, the only one with rape is "attempted rape". Not that that makes him any less of an asshat, just a budding sexual predator.
    http://www.newson6.com/story/24727965/tulsa-serial-rape-suspect-charged-with-15-counts

• Good To Know! Good To Know! x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Fives My Charm

Fives My Charm Active Member

To me thats like saying they didnt murder someone because there is no consent age to be murdered.. Texas.. its a whole different place.. hope he comes here.. he will be happy if the cops manage to get to him before we do!!

Ok more opportunity to keep raping! Now he has figured out how to get away with it!!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 4
  21. BostonBurns

BostonBurns Insufferable Bastard Bold Member!

Charge him as they see fit but it's a damn shame more women will be raped by this animal so some legislators can feel good about themselves. I would have no problem if this kid was sent to an adult prison. He's never going to be a "nice guy."

• Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  22. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO Titty sprinkles!!!! Bold Member!

I would have bit his dick off and spat it at his feet. You have got to be fucking kidding me. I don't even suck my husbands dick what makes you think Imma blow some stranger trying to take advantage of me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. giantblue

giantblue Active Member

What????????

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Awesome Response! x 1
  24. BostonBurns

BostonBurns Insufferable Bastard Bold Member!

I'm not sure to where specifically you are referring to but isn't it the life force of every single man to convince strange women to suck your dick? Isn't that what bars and nightclubs are predicated on??:)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  25. BadJuju

BadJuju New Member

I know the sodomy charge isn't actual sodomy. So what is it? Forced oral sex? Nasty...

• Like Like x 1
  26. Dakota

Not even close. I was just pointing out that despite the title of this thread, he is NOT being charged as a juvenile. The system acknowledges that his charges are beyond that. "Youthful Offender" categories allow for harsher penalties and longer oversight than the juvenile system while having more opportunities for rehabilitation than in the adult system.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  27. MRClayton69

MRClayton69 Member

I dont get this. A 15 yo girl gets s.o. status and has to register for taking a topless photo and sending it to her boyfried, who later gets pissed at her and sends it to lots at school. But this pos RAPES 15 times and if he dont reoffends, it didnt happen?

• Like Like x 1
  28. Dakota

He did not rape 15 times. In fact, he didn't even rape once.

Again:
    http://www.newson6.com/story/24727965/tulsa-serial-rape-suspect-charged-with-15-counts

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  29. Fives My Charm

Fives My Charm Active Member

I was not being snarkey.. my personal experience from being raped twice in my childhood by two different family members is that the activity never ceases no matter what age.. he has 15 rape charges.. in all my studies throughout several degrees.. they dont change they get braver and then deadly.. no witnesses..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. Lori Brandt Abell

Lori Brandt Abell Active Member

Someone had to know this kid was this fucked up. This kid was definitely failed by his family and friends. But still, what he did was horrific, and it sounds like one of the crimes was committed before he was 16.