• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A Texas man is accused of beheading his wife just hours after police officers visited the couple for a welfare check.

Bellmead police Sgt. Kory Martin says officers visited 23-year-old Davie Dauzat and his 21-year-old wife, Natasha, on Thursday at their mobile home in Bellmead, 80 miles from Dallas, after a relative called police. Officers found no trouble and left.

Yet just two hours later, a relative called police once again two hours later to say Dauzat had killed his wife.

Police returned and found Natasha Dauzat had been decapitated and her head had been placed in the freezer.

A hostage negotiator made contact with Davie Dauzat, who came out of the home covered in blood, police said.

The couple's two toddlers were home, but not hurt.

A source close to the investigation said Natasha had been stabbed before she was decapitated.

'He was still inside with the children at one point, said Sgt. Kory Martin, spokesman for Bellmead Police.

'We had a hostage negotiator who made contact with him and as soon as we made contact with him, asked him to come outside, he voluntarily came outside and we were able to get him into custody and we quickly had units run inside that home and secure those children and the crime scene.'

The Facebook page of Natasha Tagliarino Dauzat recently stated 'I'm the happiest girl ever with an amazing Husband and kids and I love them'.

A large police presence was visible throughout the neighborhood late Thursday morning, and roadways were barricaded around the mobile home park.

Word of the tragedy spread quickly Thursday evening, stunning many who knew them.

James Lee, who said he has lived in the neighborhood since 1993, sat on his front porch, watching firefighters and law enforcement work. Lee said he was shocked by the unusual scene.

'Emergency responders and rescue people come out here from time to time trying to help people with medical issues, and of course Bellmead (police) out here for fights, but we've never had this many police out here at once,' Lee said to the Waco Tribune.
[…]
The Dauzats were married August 23, 2014 and had just celebrated their second anniversary.

McLennan County jail records show Dauzat is being held Friday on a murder charge. Bond is set at $500,000. No attorney is listed to speak on his behalf.
LINK

Odd names, they sound like euro or possibly russian or mid-east asian trash.

Most people who share exceesissive praise and comments like that on their social media actually have fucked up, worthless, failing lives.

Most people who share exceesissive praise and comments like that on their social media actually have fucked up, worthless, failing lives.

I have to say I agree that posts like that make me wonder what is wrong with their relationship that she needs to make such a public display of loving him.

Odd names, they sound like euro or possibly russian or mid-east asian trash.

Dauzet is actually, indeed, a French surname.

But, calling her two status posts about loving her family, exceesissive?

I have to disagree there. I couldn't agree and disagree. So I gave it a thanks.

Last edited:
BELLMEAD, TX – Police say a man in Texas cut off his wife’s head just hours after officers conducted a welfare check at the couple’s home.

On Thursday, officers visited 23-year-old Davie Dauzat and his 21-year-old wife, Natasha, at their mobile home after Duazat’s brother-in-law called and asked them to perform a welfare check.

According to police, the brother explained that he wasn’t sure if Dauzat’s “weird statements” and “funny questions” were drug related.

Police spoke with the couple outside of their mobile home and left after finding nothing apparently wrong.

“There was no indication from Natasha or Davie that either of them was in distress or in need of police intervention at that time. They both appeared calm and expressed their curiosity why the police were there,” according to police.

Two hours later, Dauzat’s brother-in-law called police again to report Duazat had killed Natasha. When officers arrived back at the couple’s home they found Dauzat barricaded inside with his two toddlers, ages 1 and 2.

A hostage negotiator was brought in and Dauzat eventually came out of the trailer, covered in blood, and taken into custody. Inside police would find Dauzat had cut off his wife’s head and placed it in the freezer. Prior to being decapitated Natasha had been stabbed multiple times.

The couple’s two children were not hurt and have been placed in protective custody. Dauzat has been charged with murder and is currently being held in the McLennan County Jail on a $500,000 bond.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

The Facebook page of Natasha Tagliarino Dauzat recently stated 'I'm the happiest girl ever with an amazing Husband and kids and I love them'.

And this is why I side-eye every lovey dovey FB relationship status and meme.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back