• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
WEST - Police arrested a man for allegedly molesting a 3-year-old and 4-year-old, then watching as they performed on each other.

Authorities told News Channel 25 the two children are siblings and 37-year-old David Zahirniak was babysitting them at the West Terrace Apartments at the time of the assault.

According to the arrest affidavit, when the children's father picked them up, the 4-year-old boy told him that Zahirniak had molested him and the 3-year-old little girl had the same story. Police told News Channel 25 she also said the suspect bit her.

Court documents say Zahirniak claim he walked in on the two children performing on each other and when they stopped he encouraged them to continue.

The children had to receive medical attention because of injuries from the assault.

http://www.kxxv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8253499

Still searching for a pic of this sick bastard.

WEST - Police arrested a man for allegedly molesting a 3-year-old and 4-year-old, then watching as they performed on each other.

Authorities told News Channel 25 the two children are siblings and 37-year-old David Zahirniak was babysitting them at the West Terrace Apartments at the time of the assault.

According to the arrest affidavit, when the children's father picked them up, the 4-year-old boy told him that Zahirniak had molested him and the 3-year-old little girl had the same story. Police told News Channel 25 she also said the suspect bit her.

Court documents say Zahirniak claim he walked in on the two children performing on each other and when they stopped he encouraged them to continue.

The children had to receive medical attention because of injuries from the assault.

http://www.kxxv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8253499

Still searching for a pic of this sick bastard.

I'm going to guess the kids told dad AFTER they left this fuckwads home? I know if my kids told me that while I was still anywhere near the dickhead there would have been a murder!:mad:

I cannot find a picture of this guy and it's killin' me over here. If any of you get one, please post it so I can steal it for the front page - this dude needs to be there. :666:

david zahirnak is living with my brother in law and his 2 kids when i found out about this we tried contacting the court they said its an open case we told him he is violating his bond terms these idiots gave him a bond reduction to 200,000 then gave him a pr bond whats wrong with this place i swear u can steal a candy bar and get worse than a child rapist does

david zahirnak is living with my brother in law and his 2 kids when i found out about this we tried contacting the court they said its an open case we told him he is violating his bond terms these idiots gave him a bond reduction to 200,000 then gave him a pr bond whats wrong with this place i swear u can steal a candy bar and get worse than a child rapist does

Uh is your brother in law aware that he's a pedo? If he keeps this dick around his kids then he is a fucking moron and doesn't deserve to be a parent. I fucking hate people

NEW UPDATE David Zahirniak was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon on the mother of my nephews however unfortunately he bonded out i swear they just keep giving this guy a break

NEW UPDATE David Zahirniak was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon on the mother of my nephews however unfortunately he bonded out i swear they just keep giving this guy a break
He hasn't messed with the right person yet. He will keep on doing what he's doing. I hope karma catches him or he tries something on a person that will take him out of his misery. I hope your family memeber is ok.

Wow, just wow!!! Start searching the house for video tapes. How do these the stupid scumbags keep getting out? Judges are still elected right? I would get this judges name all over social media.

He hasn't messed with the right person yet. He will keep on doing what he's doing. I hope karma catches him or he tries something on a person that will take him out of his misery. I hope your family memeber is ok.
He killed his girlfriend yesterday. I am enraged and deeply saddened!! If they would've stopped him YEARS AGO! THIS would've NEVER HAPPENED!

He killed his girlfriend yesterday. I am enraged and deeply saddened!! If they would've stopped him YEARS AGO! THIS would've NEVER HAPPENED!
So if I have it right he killed her while he was bonded out for aggravated assault? Was it the same woman involved in the assault?

Was this the killing on Tokio loop? If so, they haven't really released much info yet. Are you a friend or family? So sorry for your loss.
This guy is violent and a pedofile. He should have never been walking the streets.

Was this the killing on Tokio loop? If so, they haven't really released much info yet. Are you a friend or family? So sorry for your loss.
This guy is violent and a pedofile. He should have never been walking the streets.
I am close family of the afore mentioned children. I didn't know the poor girl. I am praying for her babies and family. And David deserves to live and suffer in prison with inmates teaching him what he did wrong.

I don't understand if he admited to telling them to continue so he could watch, WHY IN THE HECK DIDNT THEY CONVICT HIM? and WHY WERENT WE TOLD OF HIS ADMISSION OF GUILT?!!! If it was in the court documents?

I don't understand if he admited to telling them to continue so he could watch, WHY IN THE HECK DIDNT THEY CONVICT HIM? and WHY WERENT WE TOLD OF HIS ADMISSION OF GUILT?!!! If it was in the court documents?
He like many fucking evil bastards got a slap on the hand. Why? I don't know. It enrages me to no end that car thief and bank robbers get more time than those that hurt and abuse their own offspring.

David-Zahirniak-West-Murder-05.09.14.jpg

WEST (May 9, 2014)
The boyfriend of a 21-year-old woman who was found shot to death in her rural home near West was jailed Friday, charged with murder.

David Zahirniak, 43, of West, was arrested Friday at his parent’s home in West in connection with the shooting death of his girlfriend, Caitlyn Reed-Goates, 21.

Zahirniak called 911 on just before 4 p.m. on April 5 to report he had found Reed-Goates, dead from a gunshot wound inside the home on Tokio Loop.

The shooting death was originally reported as a suicide and a weapon was recovered at the scene.

But an autopsy performed at the Southwest Institute of Forensic Science in Dallas provided evidence that led investigators to believe Reed-Goates did not take her own life, Chief Deputy Matt Cawthon said Friday.

Reed-Goates was a 2010 graduate of West High School

David-Zahirniak-West-Murder-05.09.14.jpg

WEST (May 9, 2014) The boyfriend of a 21-year-old woman who was found shot to death in her rural home near West was jailed Friday, charged with murder.

David Zahirniak, 43, of West, was arrested Friday at his parent’s home in West in connection with the shooting death of his girlfriend, Caitlyn Reed-Goates, 21.

Zahirniak called 911 on just before 4 p.m. on April 5 to report he had found Reed-Goates, dead from a gunshot wound inside the home on Tokio Loop.

The shooting death was originally reported as a suicide and a weapon was recovered at the scene.

But an autopsy performed at the Southwest Institute of Forensic Science in Dallas provided evidence that led investigators to believe Reed-Goates did not take her own life, Chief Deputy Matt Cawthon said Friday.

Reed-Goates was a 2010 graduate of West High School
http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/...rged-With-Murder-258665711.html?device=tablet

A 2010 HS graduate with this creep? A total epic fail within the court system there. I hope Caitlyn's in a better place now. Zahirniak, I wish u'd come to my prison biatch. We have a special target, um, I mean label for guys like u.

Fucking hell, what a pointless and easily prevented death. Molesting a 3 and 4 year old should put you away for life. Assaulting your partner with a deadly weapon on top of that should result in your being held with out bail and then going away for life.

Omg! I am searching for words here....

To everyone he has hurt, you are in my prayers! I cant. For the life of me. Find. Words. I am sick.. THIS SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED! There were warning signs everywhere that this shitwad was a threat to everyone-
The judge that released him now has blood on his hands as well, as far as I am concerned.. oh wow!

How the fuck does he explain that one to the families of the Caitlyn Reed- Goates??? Or anyone else he has hurt? O.My.God.
THIS SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!! :banghead:

A 100,000 dollar bond! I am enraged. A person with burglary or drug charges gets a higher bond than this! How is this possible! I wonder if the judge is biased due to the fact Zahirnieak has family working at the PD. I am so baffled. This is a great example of our lovely system.

I can't believe what he has done to my family he took my aunt's baby girl, my cousin caitlyn reed- goates . For them to let this man run free is crazy. He prayed on my poor cousin and it resulted in her death. She was so scared of him she had to carry a gun she wasn't ready to use. I am thank he is behind bars and hope and pray to god he stays there so he can not destroy any one else's family.

Your family was victimized by the so-called criminal justice system as well as by this awful man. I really believe judges should be held accountable for such an obvious lapse of common sense.

Fucking scumbag. Not sure why it bugs me that he was a lot older than her cause it usually wouldn't bother me. But man, what a piece of shit. Evil looking muther fucker too.

Your family was victimized by the so-called criminal justice system as well as by this awful man. I really believe judges should be held accountable for such an obvious lapse of common sense.

Yes I agree. This is the three time this man has made bail on horrible crimes. I hope he doesn't this time.

Fucking scumbag. Not sure why it bugs me that he was a lot older than her cause it usually wouldn't bother me. But man, what a piece of shit. Evil looking muther fucker too.

He prays on the young and naive, he pursued my cousin. Pretty much stalked her, once she found out who he really was, she couldn't escape him. Breaking into her home, Beating her!!! Treating to rape and kill her . He is evil, no soul what so ever. He is disgusting.

Back