• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A 21-year-old man was hospitalized after he broke into a zoo in North Dakota with a friend and taunted a bear.

David Shepard, of North Dakota, illegally snuck into Roosevelt Park Zoo with 23-year-old Cody Nelson Kage on Saturday night.

[…]

When they came up to the bear enclosure, Shepard began shouting and then stuck his arm through the fencing to lure the animal closer.

The bear bit Shepard's hand and he had to be taken to the hospital for the injury.

He was transported to Trinity Hospital, where staff alerted police the man had been attacked by a bear.

Shepard is still hospitalize but will be charged with criminal trespass, a class C felony, when he is released from the hospital.

Kage was arrested and charged with the same crime.

As for the bear, Zoo officials say they're watching it to make sure the attack doesn't cause it stress down the road, according to KWCH.com.

'I think that people sometimes think that just because they are in captivity they are somehow not a wild animal.

'But they are wild animals. They have natural behaviors, they're going to have curiosity, and in this situation they're protecting their habitat.

'That is their protected home and they felt threatened and they also felt scared,' said the Roosevelt Zoo Director, Becky Dewitz.

It is unclear why the men broke into the zoo but police say the 21- and 23-year-old were under the influence of alcohol at the time.
LINK

I hope they don't go punishing the bear because two fucktards did what they did

Dumbasses. There's no way they weren't fucked up on something!

I say in the spirit of fairplay,
the bear should get to keep this asshammers arm.

Hilarious. Total pork chops.

They're lucky they live in the West and in today's age and scientific abilities. Because these two butt monkey's are a prime example of Natural Selection.

I just feel sorry for the poor bloody Bear, being caged up - and tormented by Darwin Award nominees.

The face you make when someone is about to do something stupid and you can't look away. Or me when I first clicked on the story. Seriously tho I have 0 sympathy when people fuck with animals. Stay in your lane people.

As for the bear, Zoo officials say they're watching it to make sure the attack doesn't cause it stress down the road, according to KWCH.com.

Good deal, it is not the bear's fault at all these two pork choppy butt monkeys can't keep their hands to themselves.

Back