• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
26115209_BG1_zpsxirzao2b.jpg

When an Ozark man came home and found his family members gone and their car missing, he sensed something wasn't right. Little did he know they were being held hostage.

Police say David Pitts, 44, of Ozark, was behind the horrors that unfolded, abducting a 30-year-old woman and 8-year-old girl from the home on County Road 58 at knife point late Thursday night.

[...]

The chief declined to elaborate on the relationship of the woman and child, telling WSFA only that they live in the same home due to the sensitive nature of the case.

[...]

Pitts took the victims to a secluded area off of Alabama 123 about 10 miles away.

[...]

he raped the woman and molested the child- the whole time armed with a knife and gun. Ozark police believe Pitts held the victims all night.

Then Friday morning, he let them go, forcing them to drive him to an undisclosed location and drop him off.

The victims went to a local fire station for help and to report what happened. As police started investigating the incident, Pitts was identified as the suspect.

[...]

Warrants have been issued for Pitts' arrest on charges of two counts kidnapping first degree, rape first degree, sexual abuse first degree, theft of property first degree and burglary first degree.

"It's shocking to hear something close like that. It's just sad," said Willie Baker, a neighbor. "All I can tell you is that he is a weird guy, especially when he drives by here like he is noticing everything and checking everything out so I just watch him.

And I'll be on the lookout now," said Thomas Jones, who lives down the street, of Pitts. Ozark PD is following up on several leads in their hunt for Pitts, both locally and out of state. 'We would ask that if anyone has any information about the whereabouts of this suspect that they would contact their local law enforcement agency.

[...].
http://m.wsfa.com/#!/newsDetail/26115209

Alabama man accused of kidnapping, raping woman in front of young daughter arrested in Florida
David Pitts was arrested at a Boynton Beach hospital on Monday, days after he allegedly kidnapped the woman and raped her in front of her 8-year-old daughter. He was waiting to be extradited back to Alabama, where he faces a battery of charges that include rape and sexual abuse.
A 43-year-old man accused of abducting a woman and raping her in front of her 8-year-old daughter was arrested after he went to a South Florida hospital, authorities said.

David Pitts was collared after receiving treatment for an injury at Bethesda Hospital East in Boynton Beach — about 30 miles north of Fort Lauderdale — on Monday,
[...]
Details of his injury, or how Pitts was hurt, were not immediately disclosed.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...t-daughter-arrested-florida-article-1.1884236

That poor little girl (and mom). For the little girl to watch her mom go through that and even possibly have been molested herself is AWFUL. And for the mom to not only be getting raped, but to know that she was helpless to protect her daughter from experiencing the same torture. Neither one will ever be the same. I'm so glad that sick fuck has been arrested.

That first article says he molested the little girl as well. :mad: Disgusting pig.

At first I thought this was an update on the other guy who pulled a stunt like this except he killed the mom and the little girl survived I believe. Anyway he got his ass beat in jail and all I can say is I hope this turd gets the same!

The next story I want to read about this guy is when inmates kill him and his body parts get scattered across the prison yard.

I wonder if "molested" might mean that a sexual assault was done in her presence? Is that possible?

That fucking piece of shit!

I feel horrible for the mother and daughter. I can only imagine how helpless they must have felt not being able to protect one another. Especially the mother. I bet she wanted to rip off the appendage between his legs and shove it down his disgusting vile throat, but that could have resulted in him killing her daughter . Thankfully they survived. Hopefully this piece of shit gets caught and he gets his ass ripped open in prison. Ripped anal stitches every other day for life is still not enough for that sick fuck!

Karma is awesome. He was hurt enough to need hospital treatment AND THEN GOT ATTESTED. What an idiot. Don't fuck with bad karma. She'll show you who's boss.

Back