• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 24-year-old man will spend 30 years in prison for the rape and beating of a woman in November 2015.

The sentence was less than what prosecutors had asked for — life in prison without the possibility of parole — and twice what the mandatory minimum the law called for.

The defense had asked Rustad to find that the mandatory minimum sentence would be a manifest injustice and to instead sentence him to 10 years in prison.

Prosecutors say Mbulu hit a 24-year-old woman with a car jack, causing a severe head wound and neck fractures, and held her down while another man sexually assaulted her on a little-used dirt road near Epping in November 2015. The woman, wearing just a t-shirt in sub-freezing temperatures, was later found by a passerby on County Road 42.

The other man, Jean-Michael Kisi, was convicted of gross sexual imposition and being an accomplice to attempted murder in June. He was acquitted of both conspiracy charges.

Williams County prosecutor Nathan Madden argued that even though Mbulu said he accepted responsibility for what happened, his actions proved otherwise.

Madden introduced a series of text messages from Mbulu to the victim that came after his conviction. In them, Madden said, Mbulu tries to evade responsibility and shift the blame from himself onto the police, the prosecution and the jury.

Daniel Borgen, the public defender who represented Mbulu during the sentencing, argued that Mbulu’s age and lack of serious criminal history meant that he could be rehabilitated.

“David understands he committed a wrong,” Borgen said. “He’s accepted responsibility.”

Mbulu also addressed Rustad, saying that he was sorry for what had happened. He said the only reason he’d contacted the victim in the case was to help her find peace. He asked the judge to recognize his remorse and factor that in when sentencing him.

“I can be rehabilitated,” Mbulu said. “I can be somebody who can be successful in society.”

“I did not rape that woman,” he said. “I tried to stop him. I’ll take that to the grave.”
http://www.willistonherald.com/news...cle_c696f156-9743-11e7-bd83-5f2ba5ab14cc.html

1637550391396.png
Mbulu.JPG

"I failed her," said Mbulu. "I failed so many people. I failed my family. I failed everybody that depended on me. I had so many things that were going for me, I mean the state will choose not to portray me that way, but I am a human being. I can do better. I can be rehabilitated. I can be someone who can be successful in society."
http://www.kfyrtv.com/content/news/David-Mbulu-sentenced-for-attempted-murder-443834753.html

Last edited:
“I did not rape that woman,” he said. “I tried to stop him. I’ll take that to the grave.”

Oh yeah....holding her down was stopping him? Yup....very remorseful...asshole
I mean the state will choose not to portray me that way, but I am a human being.

No. You portrayed yourself as a monster. You did. Not the state. Not the victim. Not your accomplice. YOU. Idek him but I fucking hate this guy

this joker hit the woman with a tire iron & held her down, hm no, the same needs to happen to him the other one here should have also fried: Jean-Michael Kisi, was convicted of gross sexual imposition and being an accomplice to attempted murder in June. He was acquitted of both conspiracy charges."
thought this was UK but it happened in ND, what the hell the DAs office should be crucified
http://www.kfyrtv.com/content/news/Jury-delivers-verdict-in-Jean-Michael-Kisi-trial-431861593.html
Kisi.PNG

http://www.willistonherald.com/news...cle_b3704784-5ad6-11e7-89c5-57ea1f875332.html
Jean-Michael Kisi, the man accused of sexually assaulting a woman and conspiring with another man to kill her, was angry that he’d wasted his 21st birthday on a trip to Minot with her, prosecutors say.

The trial for Kisi, 22, started Monday at the Williams County Courthouse. The other man charged in the case, David Mbulu, was convicted of attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, accomplice to gross sexual imposition and conspiracy to commit gross sexual imposition earlier this year.

In his opening statement, Williams County prosecutor Nathan Madden walked the jury through the state’s contentions. He said that the victim trusted Kisi and Mbulu to take her to Minot on Nov. 19, 2015, to cash a check at a Wells Fargo bank branch.

When the woman didn’t have the money available to pay Mbulu for the ride or to pay for the hotel room the group stayed in, Kisi and Mbulu became angry, Madden said. He told the jurors that Mbulu started taking video with his cell phone and that the video captured Kisi making threats to the woman.

“Inside that car, he made it very plain that someone would have pay,” Madden said.

On the way back to Williston, the group pulled off of County Road 42 onto a little-used dirt track near Epping.

There, Madden said, the pair forced the woman out of the car and Mbulu put her in a chokehold while Kisi sexually assaulted her. Mbulu then hit the woman on the head with a car jack, and eventually, the pair left her there, wearing only a T-shirt in sub-freezing temperatures.

Steven Mottinger, Kisi’s attorney, asked the jury to remember the charge given to them earlier by Northwest District Judge Joshua Rustad, and consider the evidence and keep in mind that Kisi is presumed innocent, and that the presumption doesn’t go away unless they unanimously decide the state has proven its case beyond a reasonable doubt.

“You are the only ones who can destroy that presumption of innocence,” he said.

He told the jury that Kisi would likely take the stand in his own defense and explain his actions on Nov. 19 and 20, 2015.

“A lot of things happened that didn’t have to happen,” Mottinger said. “A lot of things happened that shouldn’t have happened. A lot of people used

poor judgment.”

Mottinger told the jurors that they would hear testimony and see evidence that showed Kisi had said many of the things that Madden mentioned in his opening arguments. But, he said, there was no plan on Kisi’s part to commit murder, nor was there intent.

“You cannot find a man guilty because you think he might have been involved,” he said.

Kisi’s trial is scheduled to take five days and is set to resume this morning.
more craziness:
http://keyzradio.com/extraordinary-claim-in-attempted-murder-rape-trial-of-jean-michael-kisi/

Last edited:
Always fascinating to see the transformation of murderous rape machines turning into "good boys" before a judge.
The phukkers both need to be out of society for ever.
Electrocute them poorly.

Whining phag is an affront to humaniity.
I cannot imagine being the victim getting texts from that cry baby asshole.
Not such a tough monster now though.
Wonder how long before he is a model prisoner...
right...never.

Last edited:
Both these pieces of shit think they deserve another chance
1701702988109.png

JEAN-MICHAEL MAYAZI KISA
A man who was convicted of raping a woman in rural Williams County two years ago has been sentenced to serve 25 years in prison.
Jean-Michael Kisi apologized and asked for leniency.
“I’m not a terrible person, sir. I’m just a man who made a mistake,” he told Judge Josh Rustad.

“I just hope that you find it in your heart to give me another chance.”
Kisi, 22, insisted that he did not use violence against the woman, but admitted to the sexual assault, and said that he was sorry.
“The only way I could try to justify what I did is I was frustrated at the time and bad judgement came into play,” he said.

Rustad sentenced him to 35 years in prison for gross sexual imposition, with 10 of those years suspended. Kisi must complete sex offender and anger management treatment while in prison, and register as a sex offender when he is released, along with serving 10 years of supervised probation.
A 20-year prison term for accomplice to attempted murder, along with sentences for driving under suspension and criminal mischief for damaging a kiosk in the Williams County jail will run concurrently with the longer sentence.

Rustad said his decision not to follow Williams County Assistant State’s Attorney Nathan Madden’s recommendation of a life sentence without parole was based on a hope that treatment will make a difference for Kisi.
“I think with these conditions, and with the amount of time you’ll be sentenced to and with the treatment, there is a hope of rehabilitation,” he said. “To a certain degree you’ve accepted some, but there’s an awful lot of minimizing, there’s an awful lot of blaming everyone else. You certainly have not accepted (full) responsibility.”
1701703012272.jpeg

David " I Can Be Successful" Mbulu

A Williston man serving 30 years in prison for his role in a series of brutal crimes against a woman in Williams County in 2015 has lost his appeal with the North Dakota State Supreme Court.

A jury convicted 25-year-old David Mbulu last March of attempted murder, criminal conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to commit gross sexual imposition and accomplices to gross sexual imposition.

Investigators say the woman had been sexually assaulted, and was found beaten and bloodied while walking down the road near Epping, N.D., wearing only a t-shirt.

Mbulu argued the district court erred in allowing a continuance in the middle of the trial, and also contended the evidence was not sufficient for conviction.

However, the State Supreme Court upheld the lower court’s ruling.

Back