1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

David Barber's Bail Set At $1.125 Million For Brutally Beating His Gfs 8yo

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Whisper, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Whisper

Whisper Baptized N Dirty Water Bold Member!

[​IMG]
    David William Barber​

http://www.chicoer.com/news/ci_25118445/oroville-man-pleads-not-guilty-severe-child-abuse?source=rss
    • Thanks Thanks x 6
  2. Krystal

Krystal Veteran Member Bold Member!

So, he beats up children and the elderly? What a catch.

And excuse me but he was about to be sentenced on the elder abuse charges which means it has been litigated even if just by plea bargain, why the hell did the mother still have him around at all? Some guy who can beat on the elderly isn't getting anywhere near me or my boys again!
    • Agree Agree x 5
  3. sum bitch

sum bitch Trusted Member Bold Member!

Billy bad ass has to beat on people who can't defend themselves. Despicable pos. Hope he spends a good amount of time in prison. And Mom is guilty too.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. mybum62

mybum62 Trusted Member

I believe it says the elder charge was theft...What is it about some men...who believe that beating and abusing children/elderly/women...makes them a man?
  5. Benighted

Benighted My brain hurts Bold Member!

Because like @sum bitch said they have to beat on the defenseless so their victims won't fight back... they have to feel powerful and in control to be a MAN but they know damn well if they try and take on another guy or a reasonably strong woman, they're going to get their wussy little butts whooped.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO Titty sprinkles!!!! Bold Member!

I'd say are you kidding me but I've seen this before. It's absolutely crazy how shit happens. That little pea brained Neanderthal was having a bad day and instead of smoking a joint and jacking off, smothering himself with a pillow, going for a long walk off a short pier into a shark pool he decided to beat the kid. Not cool.
    Equally not as cool is the fact mom had such a dingbat around her son. There will come a time when his dick is not in your pussy and he is gonna go looking for entertainment elsewhere. It's best to make sure it's not your kid.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Cassidy

Cassidy Self proclaimed Princess Bold Member!

One of his ears is way bigger than the other
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Abroad

Abroad Trusted Member Bold Member!

It is the ear he was hauled to the headmaster by at school. 'Cause you know that was a regular occurrence......
    • Funny Funny x 2