• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sudonim

Trusted Member
A Russian teenager is under investigation for causing the death of a woman after forcing a car jack inside her and then extending it.

Suspect Danil Cheshko, 19, was held by police after 'almost tearing out the womb of his victim' in an horrific sex attack.

Svetlana Sapogova, 41, a mother of two, was initially beaten and 'raped with a stick' after accepting a lift from her attacker, say Russian reports.

She died after a car jack was inserted inside her vagina and partly extended, according to police.

The horrific attack took place in a car after Cheshko had offered her a lift home from a mutual friend's funeral near Saratov in southern Russia, it is reported.

He is accused of tearing off her clothes before the violent attacks, to which he has confessed during police interrogations, say reports.

He then 'left her for dead' in the car, but she was noticed by passers-by who called the police and an ambulance.

[..]

A friend of the victim called Nadezhda said: 'The car jack was found on the back seat of the car next to Svetlana. It was all covered in blood. Now it is being examined by police.

'Svetlana lost three litres of blood. Her crotch was ripped out. He left her in the car to die and fled…

'Doctors made surgery all night through, and twice resuscitated her. He was caught immediately and he confessed everything.'

[..]

Cheshko is being investigated for causing death by inflicting serious harm to health or negligence and also sexual violence.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5352757/Woman-dies-horrifying-sexual-assault-Russia.html

RUSSIA – After almost 15 years of writing these articles I sometimes think nothing will surprise me. But then along comes Russia with a report on a woman who died after a 19-year-old extended a car jack inside her vagina and “nearly ripped out her womb” in the process.

According to reports, 41-year-old Svetlana Sapogova accepted a ride home from 19-year-old Danil Cheshko after attending a mutual friend’s funeral.

At some point, Cheshko pulled over and began tearing off Sapogova’s clothes. Russian reports say the teen violently beat the mother of two and raped her with a stick.

But the worst part of the attack, and what ultimately killed Sapogova, was what Chesko did with a car jack.

Police say the teen inserted a car jack inside Chesko’s vagina and partially extended it, causing fatal injuries. Once he was finished attacking Sapogova, Cheshko left the woman for dead inside the car and fled the scene.

A passer-by noticed Sapogova inside the car and called for help. She was still alive when police and paramedics arrived, but her injuries were too severe and she’d lost too much blood to be saved.

“Svetlana lost three liters of blood. Her crotch was ripped out,” a friend of Sapogova’s said. “Doctors made surgery all night through, and twice resuscitated her.”

Cheshko was apprehended by police and has reportedly confessed, showing no remorse in the process. He’s been charged with causing death by inflicting serious harm to health or negligence and or sexual violence.

Sapogova leaves behind two children, ages 11 and 13.

Danil Cheshko

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

Hang him up spread eagle by his ankles.
Use a reciprocating saw to encircle and sever his genitals, then pull them out with a hook and cable attached to a winch.
Smug fukker.

or...

Car jack up his ass and open it.
He is no longer permitted to use resources of society that could be better spent elsewhere.

She was a good looking woman and her children must be in such horrible anguish.

Is this really news if its out of russia though? Russia is a disgusting toxic culture that needs to be burned to ash.

Russia is the Florida of the world, I swear. If Russia and Florida could mate and produce a new geographical location, that place would produce the most bananas news stories 24/7.

48E5849600000578-0-image-a-13_1517824969738.jpg

I have meant to comment on this three times but still only one thing rolls through my mind: he needs the Vlad treatment in he townsquare as nothing less would be acceptable or a better message to other budding sociopaths

This woman's vagina should be studied as a scientific wonder!
I'm trying to think of what type of car jack this is even possible with???

Russia is the Florida of the world, I swear. If Russia and Florida could mate and produce a new geographical location, that place would produce the most bananas news stories 24/7.
Isn't that called North Korea? :bye:

Seriously though, I'm just glad Russian prisons aren't nice places. This kid... his eyes are empty. /Shudders

Good God she actually survived the initial attack. I hope she was in shock and couldn't feel the pain. Imagine being that passer by and having that burned on your retina for the rest of your life.

Still the question remains....HOW ON GODS GREEN EARTH IS THIS POSSIBLE ?
The human body has its limits. And before today...I would have thought using a car jack in this manner to be impossible!
Holy shit...I'm at a loss here....

Let the punishment fit the crime
[doublepost=1517866373,1517866285][/doublepost]
The human body has its limits. And before today...I would have thought using a car jack in this manner to be impossible!
The vagina can stretch almost astonishingly

Well that's a new one. Shit the Russians need to not report this shit so our Florida resident don't get any ideas.

Let the punishment fit the crime
[doublepost=1517866373,1517866285][/doublepost]
The vagina can stretch almost astonishingly

Agree. I was in the delivery room when my son was born. :wideyed:
But a large metal car jack and almost jacking out her uterus? It would have had to be more than 1 person and a ton of astroglide to even make this plausible..

I hate morbid curiosity. Anyway, the smallest portable car jack I could find was 5.9in L x 3.5in W. Here's a picture reference:
3iQDMer.jpg

Wtf? I just can’t think of words. I’m shocked! A car jack??? Come on, how did this shit even enter his mind???? Poor lady.

I think the same thing every time I read about an infant raped to death. :(

@DIAFplease beat me to it....

I fucking hate people.

Back