• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Daniel “Dan” Stahler, 31, of Lehighton/Packerton, is wanted in relation to an alleged assault on his 5-year old nephew yesterday (Thursday, August 28, 2014) around 7 PM at a 100 block home on Mauch Chunk Street in Packerton (Mahoning Township), north of Lehighton. The parents of the boy are Kaitlin Stahler and Trevor Strohl of Palmerton.
Family members alleged that Dan Stahler was drinking alcohol and assaulted the boy for “hugging his dog too hard.”

6zbjo0.jpg

Daniel Scumbag Stahler​

2e21k3q.jpg

5 Year Old Victim

Injuries:
Fractured eye socket
Burst ear drum
Concussion
Bruising to his torso face and knee
In addition, hair on the boy’s head was also pulled out

http://tamaquaarea.wordpress.com/20...sault-on-5-year-old-boy-in-mahoning-township/

Anybody want to help me kick his smug punk face with cleated hiking boots? I have 3 pair...jus' sayin'.
I swore off wearing stilettos but for this ass hole, I would gladly put on a pair and dance on his face.

edit to add.
Awww just look at that little boys face. I just want hug him. Look at those furroughed eyebrows.

Last edited:
You can tell this boy is hurting just by looking at him...how awful...his uncle beat the crap out of him. I hope they find him and throw the book at him. I hope the family never lets him near this boy again.

Here's a Facebook posting a bit of an update from the little boy's aunt, the scumbag's sister.

• Kaitlin Stahler
    Thank you everyone for the shares he hasnt been found yet hes in hiding christian is fine he doesn't fully grasp what happened he says but mom uncle danny said hes sorry he also has chunks of hair missing from his head and bruises head to toe bc my brother picked him up by his foot and slammed him in the door which is what caised the damage to his eye and to his ear
    Yesterday at 2:19pm · 1

christian is fine he doesn't fully grasp what happened he says but mom uncle danny said hes sorry

And when you say you are sorry you are supposed to be forgiven? Christian is more mature than his uncle :(

True story..a neighbor guy constantly wanted to get me to date him. I just let him yammer on my porch and always declined( he had a weird fucking sore that came and went on his nose and I thought SYPHILIS) So..the final time he was on my porch, I turned around to see that my 1 year old son had "hugged" a kitten to death by its neck. Yep. Poor kitty. I slammed the door in the guys face. And it didnt occur to me to beat the shit out of my toddler. It occured to me that I didnt say no strong enough to this guy, and he took time from my eyeballs off my son. It was my fault. Not my babys.

Kid had a douchebag faux-hawk. Hopefully his parents or whoever the fuck is responsible for that is arrested too.

Vanilla Ice has a powerful hug.

Update: He's been arrested. He actually lives (hopefully now lived) in the same home with the little boy. The mother does NOT forgive her brother for what he did to her little boy. Oh, and the scumbag tried to defend himself by asking if the boy had a right to 'choke his dog'. Cops say the scumbag threw the child into a wall and slammed his head in a door. Bastard.

http://www.pahomepage.com/story/d/s...g-a-dog-too-hard/37375/DqPAWQUSvUWK8ZWz3vBZ6g

Good I am glad he was caught. He should also lose his dog. Hopefully his family will shun him for a long time. I also shared the FB page on mine so people see what this asshole did.

I am glad the poor boy is ok, I am also very glad the douchnozzle is locked up.
Poor baby, kids and animals don't mix well, at least until they are old enough to comprehend that holding kittens/puppies by their necks is bad. Also until they can comprehend the amount of strength that is needed to hold an animal.
It is not the boys fault.
The douchass could have just separated the 2 instead of beating the poor boy.

Just wanted to share that I had sent a little note to this boy's mom, expressing my concern for the child and I told her that I was praying that her brother would turn himself in, and praying that her son experienced a quick and thorough recovery. She just replied with an update:

"
Thank you and hes my son, my brothers nephew, but hes doing and healing very well. My brother will never be allowed in our house again."

Just so all of you super tough wannabe vigilante heroes know, the mother of the child in question was arrested for falsifying documents pertaining to her child's injuries. The court subpoenaed the child's medical records and found that the hospital found no fractures or lasting damages to the child. Causing the police to drop charges against Daniel Stahler.

And just for the record, to all of you tough guy with your cleated boots, wanting 5 minutes alone with Danny... Danny is an absolute beast, I've know this man his entire life from the time he was months old. And he has always been super level headed probably because of his martial arts background. Anyway, y'all are pussies.

Goodness. Sometimes this is just too easy.
@your mom nice try. PART of what u said is correct. Kaitlyn was arrested for lying to the police. Because she EXAGGERATED the extent of the injuries.
The court dropped the FELONY charge, but assuming u already know this, DID NOT DROP THE OTHER CHARGES AGAINST HIM FOR BEATING HIS NEPHEW.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...made-false-child-abuse-re-20141029-story.html

I also enjoy how u said "found no fractures or LASTING damage". His records showed injuries, but not to the severity his mom claimed.

http://www.tnonline.com/2014/oct/29/mahoning-township-woman-cited-filing-false-child-abuse-report

Causing the police to drop charges against Daniel Stahler
o_O

Last edited:
Just so all of you super tough wannabe vigilante heroes know, the mother of the child in question was arrested for falsifying documents pertaining to her child's injuries. The court subpoenaed the child's medical records and found that the hospital found no fractures or lasting damages to the child. Causing the police to drop charges against Daniel Stahler.

And just for the record, to all of you tough guy with your cleated boots, wanting 5 minutes alone with Danny... Danny is an absolute beast, I've know this man his entire life from the time he was months old. And he has always been super level headed probably because of his martial arts background. Anyway, y'all are pussies.
I stand by my statement. I really don't see what the mom did wrong. The police stilll need to do what they need to do which is gather evidence this includes the documentation of injuries. This child had bruises the man abused the child.

I will take my chances ,anyone that is tough enough to beat on a little defenseless boy like that is super tough,ya know because of his martial art training.He looks like the type of guy that could not catch decent pussy so he sneaks around the ladies room waste baskets just to sniff used tampons.That lip piercing tells me he also has a penchant for sucking strange cock in glory holes .

I will take my chances ,anyone that is tough enough to beat on a little defenseless boy like that is super tough,ya know because of his martial art training.He looks like the type of guy that could not catch decent pussy so he sneaks around the ladies room waste baskets just to sniff used tampons.That lip piercing tells me he also has a penchant for sucking strange cock in glory holes .

Exactly. It takes a super tough "man" to beat up a little boy. Give me a break.

I babysit my nephew, and one time he grabbed my cats tail and pulled super hard. I managed to NOT beat the shit out of him for it.

I can't figure out with the mark on the kid's forehead is.

It is funny you calling us pussies because of our desire to severely hurt your little badass martial artist for beating the hell out of his nephew. I don't know you but by reading your post you seem to be the type that would defend this bastard and probably put money on his books in prison... you're probably the type of person so sick and twisted you would fuck him regardless of what he has done. And I don't give a fuck if his mom falsified records UNLESS she is lying about how her son got those facial injuries I don't want to hear what you have to say about us being super hero vigilant whatever the fuck you called us. I still stand by agreeing with badfish,keepalowprofile and everyone else who thinks the opposite of you. Your probably this losers girlfriend defending him so take your opinions elsewhere... no one cares!!

Back