• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
nw0zyf.jpg

A woman allegedly stabbed her ex-husband with a carving knife and tried to pull out his intestines after they had sex.

As seriously injured Bilal Mir desperately tried to push his intestines back into his stomach and flee, former wife Dalya Saeed allegedly continued her attack.

Birmingham Crown Court was told she bludgeoned Mr Mir with a salt and pepper grinder and attacked him with a machete when he was outside.

Saeed, 34, denies attempted murder.

She admitted stabbing her former husband but claimed she had been defending herself after he had raped her and then attacked her with the machete.

The couple had a daughter but split up in 2013 and he had remarried, reports the Birmingham Mail.

The taxi driver said on October 19 last year his ex-wife had phoned him and asked him to go to her home in Forest Road, Moseley, because she had “something important” to discuss about their daughter.

He said he told her he was going to meet a friend before arriving at the address in the early hours of the next day where they had consensual sex.

Mr Mir said they had then talked about their daughter and that Saeed said she feared that if he was given custody of her, he would take her to Pakistan “forever.”

He said he had told her that would not happen and that they then started to have sex again.

He added: “She started to kiss my lips, my neck and my chest and then all of a sudden, within a blink of an eye, she stabbed me twice in the belly.

“I do not know whether the knife was under the bed or in her robe.
“I said to her, ‘What have you done?’ She then stood up and stabbed me again.

“I grabbed the knife from her. When I grabbed the knife my intestines were out. She was trying to hold on to my intestines and pull them.

She pulled part of them off. I threw the knife behind a sofa and held the rest of them in my belly.”

Mr Mir said he then tried to get out of the flat but claimed Saeed pushed the door closed and then started to hit him on the head with the grinder.

He said he eventually did manage to get out in the street where he was shouting for help, but the attack allegedly continued until he managed to get into the entrance of another property.

Paul Western, prosecuting, said Mr Mir was later treated for a number of injuries and that the ones he suffered to his abdomen had been “life threatening”.

He added: “The violence used by Dalya Saeed was without justification.

“The clearest evidence of the defendant’s intention to kill Bilal Mir is that she ripped or possibly cut part of his intestines from his body, having cut open his abdomen.

"That alone could have killed him,
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/wife-stabbed-ex-husband-tried-8253033

The couple had a daughter but split up in 2013 and he had remarried, reports the Birmingham Mail.

And she is fucking him...this is me thinking the new wife wont go all pepper grinder

in the hospital and give the guy a few more lumps but who knows...I'd love to

be a fly on the wall in that room when that fight happens and you know its going to

for sure.

I'm pretty sure she had sex with him to get him in the most vulnerable position possible. Well done psycho, well done.

17 FEB 2017

A woman who stabbed her ex-husband and removed part of his intestines after they had sex has walked free from court.

Dalya Saeed, 35, had said she acted in self-defence during the gruesome incident involving 31-year-old Bilal Miah.

A jury deliberated for two-and-a-half hours before finding her not guilty of attempted murder and wounding with intent.

The 35-year-old burst into tears and bowed her head when the jury announced its verdicts, the Birmingham Mail reports.

Ms Saeed said in her evidence that she had acted in self-defence.

"I fully believed it was going to be my final night,” she said.

"I was just looking for something to cut. I stabbed him twice."

She said she fled to a storage area and that Mr Miah had attacked her with a wooden stick.

“I put my hand up in order to stop him and touched his body,” she added. “Then I saw a piece of intestine in my hand.

“I threw it on the floor and at that point I saw Bilal’s intestines fall out.”

She said she had pursued him outside to make sure he did not come back.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-who-stabbed-ex-husband-9836482

Disgusting how stupid people are and how they will literally let women get away with murder.

It is a solid silver lining here that even if she was found guilty, the pussy country she resides in woulda give her like a week in prison as punishment anyways.

Disgusting how stupid people are and how they will literally let women get away with murder.

It is a solid silver lining here that even if she was found guilty, the pussy country she resides in woulda give her like a week in prison as punishment anyways.

Sentence the jury for their crime in this case is my first gut reaction.

There does seem to be something more here regarding the culture, power roles, consent, and being a victim.
There very well could be a history of abuse and she snapped after the sex made her feel she was slipping back under his control.
This guy clearly liked banging two women with no eye to fidelity so that alone earns him a nice stabbing in my book.

I will say she looks like she has mega yabbos so that could be clouding my judgement, plus he looks like a douche.
Who am I to say, we haven't seen the evidence that proved the abuse, but really not super hard to doubt in this one.

Sentence the jury for their crime in this case is my first gut reaction.

There does seem to be something more here regarding the culture, power roles, consent, and being a victim.
There very well could be a history of abuse and she snapped after the sex made her feel she was slipping back under his control.
This guy clearly liked banging two women with no eye to fidelity so that alone earns him a nice stabbing in my book.

I will say she looks like she has mega yabbos so that could be clouding my judgement, plus he looks like a douche.
Who am I to say, we haven't seen the evidence that proved the abuse, but really not super hard to doubt in this one.
Is it possible that the jury knows more about the case than you do?

Last edited:
He came at her with a stick so she dis-embowelled him. Did she have any bruises from the stick?
I hope her next boyfriend is very cautious around her.

Back