1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Cynthia Stout's 4 children burned with sulfuric acid

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Unamused Cat, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Unamused Cat

Unamused Cat Veteran Member

[​IMG]
    Cynthia Darlene Stout

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2009Jan15/0,4670,AcidChildren,00.html

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa090115_mo_childburns.79ad2f0.html

2. Tazzzz

Tazzzz Trusted Member

I read that the 14 year old and the 18 month old both lost sight in there eyes, as well as the acid burns, didnt hear anything else about the 7 and 4 year old. Looks like the 43 year old, mom is pond scum, long history of child neglect, not to mention bad taste in bad men. I would guess she is a drug addict of some kind , but I didnt see anything about that yet.

Not only does she look like a drug addict sulfuric acid (drain cleaner) is one of the chemicals used to make meth with.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/metro/6216171.html

Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  3. theskyisfalling

theskyisfalling Trusted Member

Is it just me or does she look a bit like Aileen Wuornos. You know...the prostitute that they made that movie about.

4. Kimberix

Kimberix Well-Known Member

See that is why women should not name their sons things like Tracy or Shannon or even Stacy...that's like signing some innocent persons (though I'm sure this bitch was far from innocent) torture/death warrant right there.

5. Dakota

Dakota FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt Bold Member!

She looka like a man.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Pete Bondurant

Pete Bondurant Veteran Member Bold Member!

If this is their mother, then these children are probably not that attractive anyway. No harm done.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Sister Iroz

Sister Iroz Nun the worse for where Bold Member!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480658,00.html

8. Tazzzz

Tazzzz Trusted Member

Tracy Lynn Escobedo
    [​IMG]

Emergency workers roll an unidentified child to a waiting air ambulance.
    [​IMG]

9. Dakota

Fat fuck and man-woman: what a pair.

10. weavergroupie

weavergroupie Active Member

No, to me she looks like Mike Myers in "Wayne's World".

11. Dakota

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tazzzz

Tazzzz Trusted Member

She must be the one "Shel Silverstein" wrote about in my favorite story, to read to my daughter, when she was a wee little girl. She should have took the garbage out.

Greasy napkins, cookie crumbs,
    Globs of gooey bubble gum,
    Cellophane from green baloney,
    Rubbery blubbery macaroni,
    Peanut butter, caked and dry,
    Curdled milk and crusts of pie,
    Moldy melons, dried-up mustard,
    Eggshells mixed with lemon custard,
    Cold french fried and rancid meat,
    Yellow lumps of Cream of Wheat.
    At last the garbage reached so high
    That it finally touched the sky.

And all the neighbors moved away,
    And none of her friends would come to play.
    And finally Sarah Cynthia Stout said,
    "OK, I'll take the garbage out!"

But then, of course, it was too late. . .
    The garbage reached across the state,
    From New York to the Golden Gate.
    And there, in the garbage she did hate,

Poor Sarah met an awful fate,
    That I cannot now relate
    Because the hour is much too late.
    But children, remember Sarah Cynthia Stout
    And always take the garbage out!

• Like Like x 4
  13. Silvahalo

Silvahalo Bite My Seraphim Sass

This kind of shit always PISSES me off! Stupid adult bullshit, behavior that gets children caught in the middle, reaping the worst end of the consequences. This stupid, ludicrous crap that goes down...I mean, come on, who keeps sulfuric acid in the car?? apparently, dumb fucks like this.

Just unfuck'nbelievable.

I hope these poor children recover completely...but you know there will be life time scars physically and emotionally.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dakota

Isn't it Sarah Sylvia Cyhthia Stout? (or Sarah Cyhthia Sylvia Stout?)
    I Love Shel!

15. Abroad

Abroad Veteran Member Bold Member!

Figures! :rant:

16. malq

malq Veteran Member Bold Member!

Tracy Lynn Escobedo ain't neva thrown acid at nobody It was an accident.

A man who was sought by police in Texas after four children were burned with sulfuric acid has turned himself in, authorities said Monday.
    Tracy Lynn Escobedo is taken into custody for allegedly burning four children with sulfuric acid.
    [​IMG]

Tracy Lynn Escobedo, 27, called CNN affiliate KXII-TV and asked that a crew videotape him as he turned himself in Sunday.

"I would never throw acid at nobody. It was an accident," Escobedo says repeatedly on the video as he surrenders to Cooke County sheriff's deputies. "I ran because I was scared. I hurt my kids. It was an accident. ... I would never hurt my kids. I love them."

Escobedo is charged with four counts of injury to a child, the sheriff's office said.

The children involved were ages 14, 7, 4, and 18 months, authorities said.

In the incident last week near Gainesville, Texas, a container of sulfuric acid ruptured in a pickup truck, police said.

Cynthia Stout -- a woman believed to be the mother -- and three of the children were left at a cafe by Escobedo, who took the baby with him, authorities said. Escobedo then gave the baby to another woman, believed to be a relative, at a residence, authorities said.

When police arrived at the cafe, Stout attempted to flee and resist arrest, but was taken into custody, authorities said. She was being held on suspicion of child endangerment.

It was unclear why sulfuric acid was in the truck.

Cooke County Sheriff Michael Compton said all four children are being treated at Parkland Hospital in Dallas, Texas. Speaking to CNN early Monday, Compton said the condition of the 7-year-old "is not very good, I don't think. The others are stable."

The state has temporary custody of the children, Compton said.
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/19/texas.children.acid/index.html?iref=werecommend

Depending on the dilution of the sulphuric acid, Burns would immediately appear as it reacted with the moisture in the skin.

17. Sister Iroz

Sister Iroz Nun the worse for where Bold Member!

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mom-Boyfriend-Indicted-in-Acid-Burning.html

18. karee

karee New Member

i dont know why your talking about my mom like that my mom is a very beautiful person so you have no righ tto say that shit!! she has been through soo much im saying this cause im with my brotherss and sisters that are burnt right noow they hate yall all !!

19. karee

karee New Member

cynthia is my mother yall have know right to talk shit :mad2:

20. karee

karee New Member

Im with my 4 brothers and sisters right now they know that what happended was not her fault yall stupid bitches talking shit about her she doesnot look like a guy u do if ur saying that my mom is very beautiful and yall have no room to talk i was there when it happended not yall so dont say you know everything that happended i hat ewhen yall are talking shit yall are just stupid people yall dont know anything about what hapened and what happended is not yalls business it's my family's only the kids that got burt are now 18months-4 14 years - 18 years 7 years -10 years 4 years old - 7 years old stop talking shit yall thats rude

21. karee

karee New Member

hey did you know ur talking shit about my mother cynthia stout u dumb fuck !! Im 15

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  22. Nell

Nell #scapegoat Bold Member!

You are a child. You aren't allowed on this site, it is for adults to talk about crimes that are reported in the media. You need to just shut this window and move on.

• Like Like x 1
  23. karee

karee New Member

NAHHH im good i think ill stay on here and be like all the adults talking shit about my mother

24. Nell

Nell #scapegoat Bold Member!

Ok. You go ahead with that. Talking back to adults that haven't been on this site in forever on an article that is 3 years old. For a little while. Until the mods get the notice I sent, and ban you.

25. Dakota

Wonder what happened in this case?

Oct 9, 2009
    [​IMG]
    http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/63894677.html

January 29, 2010
    [​IMG]
    http://www.texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/topic/99676/gonew/1

26. Gidget

Gidget Hater of Everything

Oh. I was going to say, "Sweetheart, please, step away from the internet and go do your English homework. Your writing skills are atrocious," but I see she's been banned. So never mind.

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO I am The Walrus...? Bold Member!

Dang somebody tattle-taled on the 15y/o how rude lol jk. Srsly tho had she been 3years older we could have some fun with her defending her wonderful mom. So WONDERFUL inf fact she walked away from her kids after her fat slob of a penis doused them in sulfuric acid.
    Not only that but if he had the acid in the first place then he must have been manufacturing drugs. Coz last i heard suluric acid isnt exactly something you keep under the kitchen counter next to the Pine Sol! Once again Incubator of the year showing how much she truly does LOVE her children above all else!

28. malq

malq Veteran Member Bold Member!

Damn! That bitch looks like the mannish prostitute serial killer, Aileen Wournos! She also looks like my Uncle Richard.

29. Karee stout

Karee stout New Member

Heyyy BTW i'm Cynthia stout's Daughter , thanks for the rude comments asshole , move on you don't know shit about her , she was an amazing mom and I grew up very close to her this was not her fault. Keep your rude comments to your self. THANKS - her 15 year old daughter karee stout.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  30. Karee stout

Karee stout New Member

Lol I'm good I was younger when I wrote that. soo i'm good , but thank's (;

• Dumb Dumb x 1